Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The latest articles are all pretty damning in our eyes and it is to the huge credit of those who have conducted this research. The issue now is how we get these out to the wider population when we have zero interest from the Scottish media who continue to appear to control the agenda. While The Times is doing great work it is not widely read in Scotland.

My biggest fear going forward is that the civil test case will be heard by the modern equivalent of the late Sheriff Archie McKay or the Sheriff who heard Cairney's case and made remarks on the wider background.

The latest articles are all pretty damning in our eyes and it is to the huge credit of those who have conducted this research. The issue now is how we get these out to the wider population when we have zero interest from the Scottish media who continue to appear to control the agenda. While The Times is doing great work it is not widely read in Scotland.

My biggest fear going forward is that the civil test case will be heard by the modern equivalent of the late Sheriff Archie McKay or the Sheriff who heard Cairney's case and made remarks on the wider background.

One of the team set up a twitter page mate. Spotlight.

It was a cracking idea & already we have some interesting media / journalist followers.

It's raising the profile outside of FF considerably.

Guys I have been uplifted with some of the info coming out from all sources this week hoping that eventually justice for the victims will happen. I was then deflated last night after watching a YouTube documentary by Sonia Poulton called Paedophiles in Parliament and all can say is wow ,cover up after cover up and even the victim was put on trial for raising such complaints. Oh and during Sonia's investigation the same paedos linked at celtc* were on show here aswell the old cardinal and Saville.
Well worth viewing to see what the victims and their lawyers could be up against.

The mhedia in Scotland are obviously doing their best to suppress the scandal in attempts to safeguard the reputation of their favourite club.
We each need to ask ourselves then are we, individually, doing enough to broadcast it.
Any of us not posting links to the Times splendid coverage on our Facebook pages and/or on Twitter are failing to get the message out there.
We should not be sitting back and hoping others will do it.

If this remains responsibility of the fiscal and police we’ll be unlikely to see any form of real justice, they have it seen up
After they Celti@ are proven guilty, and even worse of the cover up, the global news agencies should have it on every major news channel on the planet the same as Penn State and the fact that the SNP's devoluted corrupt government knew and did nothing about it.
The SNP in fact made sure that religious and sporting establishments ( RC Church and Celti@ football club ) the two identities that everyone knew should be investigated because of their previous history were excluded from their sham of an investigation.

Last edited:
I can't remember the exact details, but something along those lines .
It was stated that he put a brick through Jim Torbett's window the guy should be applauded for what he did not ostracised.
If only more of their supporters were like him, he is undoubtably a proud Celtic man but even more important is that he needs to be recognised as a good man.
He wanted to right the wrongs that were happening to young kids at his club, he deserves the most humblest of apologies from his club and his fellow supporters.

Last edited:
Banking on old friends in high places to ensure they aren't held accountable? it's worked for them for decades.

What I like about the approach this team has taken is that they are making sure people outwith Scotland's incestual infrastructure are made aware. I'm hoping this will ensure success.

agree KYB. Hence Liewell licking Scottish rugby’s arse to influence as many people as possible to make him and his rancid club look like the good guys. Why on gods earth the Scottish RFU are talking to them is beyond me. clearly more sweep and deflect ! The most important thing in this fight apart from the poor victims to whom have had their lives destroyed ! Is this whole disgrace has to be shared far and wide and away from Scotland to get the punishment that club deserves ! Dungcaster being placed in uefa is as much to do with Liewell thanking his puppet as it is to use his influence at uefa to prevent punishment! Calculated and cunning from a dangerous rat!

There must be someone on here who knows at least one football journalist (or any journalist) and can ask them why there is such a reluctance to investigate this subject?

I was thinking the same. I’m not going to tag anyone, as it’s up to them to comment or not on this thread, but I would have thought some of the people with connections would have asked their journalist contacts. Maybe the answer is just the obvious one, the media is heavily controlled by Celtic or people with connections and fondness for them.

It was stated that he put a brick through Jim Torbett's window the guy should be applauded for what he did not ostracised.
If only more of their supporters were like him, he is undoubtably a proud Celtic man but even more important is that he needs to be recognised as a good man.
He wanted to right the wrongs that were happening to young kids at his club, he deserves the most humblest of apologies from his club and his fellow supporters.
not wanting to take things off course here,but the scumbag that threw a brick through hugh dallas"s window was welcomed into hospitality at the piggery afterwards,i suppose that tells us the mindset of those bastards over there

There must be someone on here who knows at least one football journalist (or any journalist) and can ask them why there is such a reluctance to investigate this subject?
We already know the answer to that question. Celtic have a lot of friends in the media. Friends who have known about the extent of this all along.

I think though there's another element crept in recently and that's Scotland's reputation. Again Celtic have friends in positions of power in Scotland who don't want to see either the club or the country tarnished with this.

SNP are all about bigging Scotland up - there was a reason sports clubs and religious institutions were exempt from the Scottish Executive's "Independent" investigation - they knew what they'd find. It wouldn't look good for Scotland to be seen as a hotbed of paedophilia but there's no doubt we have a pretty dubious history when it comes to child abuse.

agree KYB. Hence Liewell licking Scottish rugby’s arse to influence as many people as possible to make him and his rancid club look like the good guys. Why on gods earth the Scottish RFU are talking to them is beyond me. clearly more sweep and deflect ! The most important thing in this fight apart from the poor victims to whom have had their lives destroyed ! Is this whole disgrace has to be shared far and wide and away from Scotland to get the punishment that club deserves ! Dungcaster being placed in uefa is as much to do with Liewell thanking his puppet as it is to use his influence at uefa to prevent punishment! Calculated and cunning from a dangerous rat!
Would not be surprised if the lawyers acting for both are involved. I don't think I need to mention the name on here but the phone number used to be 01412218888

What’s the rugby story

on another post big steve. Liewell talking to SFRU about getting crowds back safely in stadiums. Said football club desperation to get some fans back in their midden so old firm gam isn’t behind closed doors as they know we can holder our own at their dump. Utter sewer rat and clearly gaining favour with others high up in sport to show that he cares when it’s all another cover up to protect their secrets!

Going to America to show off their talents.

w2LJv8g.png

Included in the squad are CELTIC SIGNINGS Tony Shepherd, Brian McGee, John Traynor, Sandy Fraser, Steve Kean, Dougie McGuire, and Derek Mills.
Throw in Kevin Kelly (Celtic director) and the Celtic assistant manager Frank Connor for good measure too.

I wasn't sure who Goldberg was so Googled him. The search also gave a tweet from him, he had been trying to contact the Cel*** press office but was not getting through, I wonder why?
Is it not an independent production company that will either be on % Live or a podcast?

w2LJv8g.png

Included in the squad are CELTIC SIGNINGS Tony Shepherd, Brian McGee, John Traynor, Sandy Fraser, Steve Kean, Dougie McGuire, and Derek Mills.
Throw in Kevin Kelly (Celtic director) and the Celtic assistant manager Frank Connor for good measure too.

Think you should edit your post BBL (specifically the part I've emboldened) so as not to sell short your finding - presumably also from Celtic's official publication The Celtic View.

In their own words, Kelly and Connor are "proud officials", ergo official representatives, of the Celtic Boys Club, not just 'separate entity friends of the show invited to the photoshoot out of politeness', so to speak.

Last edited:
was he not arrersted for putting through the trophy centre window? something like that?

McSherry, of Cathkin, Glasgow, said: “The police never took it seriously until I started papping bricks through windows.

“I can’t arrest or charge them, put them on trial, get the verdict and jail them. I can’t do that.

“All I can do is to get the attention of the police to take it up seriously so that they can nail and jail the beasts.”

Ironically, Gerry also got fined £100 for hounding the rat known as cairney. Gerry was let down by others too.

I know he's not in the best of health, but I don't know to what extent. I wish him well. He's a good man.

14 Names. I repeat...14 names!

A spokesman for Celtic FC declined to comment.
I think I've heard that from the paedo harbourers a few times now. Shame on them all.

Agreed mate. He's a good guy. His claims fell on deaf ears, as has happened over and over and...

His only fault was not hitting that piece of shit with it.

w2LJv8g.png

Going to America must have cost of money - wonder if a seperate entity helped to fund it?

Back