Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

They have continued with the view “separate entity.” At the same time turning their backs on victims and families.
This has led to some of their vile support abusing victims and family members on social media as we’ve all witnessed. If the club won’t recognise it then neither will their support.
The world has to know what went on. The coverups, the “internal investigations” and found nothing....The links to the Catholic clergy, the links to priests in England, the abuse that took place on foreign trips, the abuse in Kearny, the people who knew, the people who enabled, the apologists...
The list goes on, and probably a long way to go. Our aim is to get it out far and wide for the sake of the multiple victims that suffered at that club.
That brings us to the SNP and their stance, but I’ll leave it there as it’s been well documented. Hopefully they will answer questions in the future on their silence.
We’re finding things that people thought were buried forever. We’ve got a long way to go.
The similarities between this scandal and the film spotlight are uncanny. The Boston Globe newspaper team spotlight started with a handful of priests accused of abuse and after investigation found that not only were the accusations true but they were far worse than anyone could have imagined. Then within the film it showed how well protected these people were with people in power again another uncanny similarity. The work the team you have are doing is unbelievable and hopefully soon the public's eyes will be open to just how evil they actually are.

They have continued with the view “separate entity.” At the same time turning their backs on victims and families.
This has led to some of their vile support abusing victims and family members on social media as we’ve all witnessed. If the club won’t recognise it then neither will their support.
The world has to know what went on. The coverups, the “internal investigations” and found nothing....The links to the Catholic clergy, the links to priests in England, the abuse that took place on foreign trips, the abuse in Kearny, the people who knew, the people who enabled, the apologists...
The list goes on, and probably a long way to go. Our aim is to get it out far and wide for the sake of the multiple victims that suffered at that club.
That brings us to the SNP and their stance, but I’ll leave it there as it’s been well documented. Hopefully they will answer questions in the future on their silence.
We’re finding things that people thought were buried forever. We’ve got a long way to go.
The mention of the SNP makes me wonder BN94 . Who will surface first ? Humza or the Loch Ness Monster ?

We in Australia just woke up to find out George Pell is on his way to the Vatican !!!!! Seemingly the person that replaced him while he was inside has extorted money !!!! Funny how we cannot travel anywhere in Australia or abroad yet this convicted beast can fly at the drop of a hat shows you the power of the Catholic Church and what you guys are up against keep going we must get justice for these poor victims

The similarities between this scandal and the film spotlight are uncanny. The Boston Globe newspaper team spotlight started with a handful of priests accused of abuse and after investigation found that not only were the accusations true but they were far worse than anyone could have imagined. Then within the film it showed how well protected these people were with people in power again another uncanny similarity. The work the team you have are doing is unbelievable and hopefully soon the public's eyes will be open to just how evil they actually are.
I actually knew Paul McGrillen(we came from same area but he was younger than myself and travelled in different circles) but I did play against him up cathkin a few times back in the day

Last edited:
We in Australia just woke up to find out George Pell is on his way to the Vatican !!!!! Seemingly the person that replaced him while he was inside has extorted money !!!! Funny how we cannot travel anywhere in Australia or abroad yet this convicted beast can fly at the drop of a hat shows you the power of the Catholic Church and what you guys are up against keep going we must get justice for these poor victims
Pell had civil actions pending I doubt we will ever see him back in Australia again, the pope wants him back and Pell has Italian citizenship and is an employee of the Vatican government so is exempt from any bans, the fact that Pell was found not guilty on a technicality is water off a ducks back to them.
I feel angry that he is allowed to go but I don't know what has happened about the other civil cases involving him that were coming up there is nothing about them being published, god only knows how the poor survivors feel.
Tony Abbott, ex Australian pm. who has just been appointed as an unpaid trade advisor for the UK government is a big supporter of Pell he is another ring kisser of the Roman Catholic Church he even visited Pell in jail in Melbourne.

Last edited:
Damn right it's a football issue, despite what Clyde says.

Everyone queued up to say how titles and trophies should be stripped because we'd won them with players we couldn't have afforded without EBTs.

How many players who helped them win the same titles and trophies - and the Champions League millions - would have signed if they'd known the history of the club who wanted their signature?
What I find strange is Scottish players STILL being willing to sign for them in spite of whats been published so far. They cannot possibly NOT know.

As far they have remained silent....a deafening silence you might say.

Check and validate everything to keep the legal vipers at bay and give them no opportunity to counter any evidence you may have.

The hydra has many heads my friend
It could be a plan for someone to say something outrageous about them that they would take the person to court and once you had them in court start opening new lines for them to defend even though it’s them that’s taken the person to court

Pell had civil actions pending I doubt we will ever see him back in Australia again, the pope wants him back and Pell has Italian citizenship, I feel angry that he is allowed to go but I don't know what has happened about the other civil cases involving him that were coming up, god only knows how the poor survivors feel.
A Worldwide conspiracy that spreads like a cancer and contaminates everywhere they get a foothold , unfortunately for all the youngsters at CBC they got a real foothold there and brainwashed all those that knew to keep their mouths shut . What power had they over the management of CFC to be able to do that and even now people are trying to cover up for them by living in denial ? What power can get the likes of Swinney to come out with a statement like that to have the taxpayer pay the price for CFCs wrongdoings ? What power can keep a Justice Minister from speaking out and condemning what has happened or even show some sympathy for the victims ? What is happening to Scotland ? Who the F*ck is running the Country ? paedo sympathisers ? :mad:

It's hard to comprehend that some of them through the sacrifice of their own children and other peoples would allow the Roman Catholic Church and a football club to cover up the scandals of CSA and rapes.
Kissing the ring has most certainly taken on a horrific twisted and contorted meaning.:eek:

He knows what he’s up against BB.

If they would hide child abuse, nothing is too low for them.

It has to be remembered that Adrian Goldberg is an independent investigative journalist. He does not have the resources of a major broadcaster, with their finance, HR and legal departments.

If he gets good libel advice, then it means his work has the potential to become as hard hitting and direct as we would all hope it will be.

If the Spotlight guys trust him, his methods and his direction then lets see what he produces.

I do not think that it is a worry that he looking for libel advice, on the contrary, it should inform us that he intends to take no prisoners. It does not mean for a minute that dark forces are attempting to nobble him, merely that he is ahead of the game.

It has to be remembered that Adrian Goldberg is an independent investigative journalist. He does not have the resources of a major broadcaster, with their finance, HR and legal departments.

If he gets good libel advice, then it means his work has the potential to become as hard hitting and direct as we would all hope it will be.

If the Spotlight guys trust him, his methods and his direction then lets see what he produces.

I do not think that it is a worry that he looking for libel advice, on the contrary, it should inform us that he intends to take no prisoners. It does not mean for a minute that dark forces are attempting to nobble him, merely that he is ahead of the game.

Absolutely agree CAB.

I just hope Mr Goldberg does not get an east end sympathiser giving him bad advice. Some of the great unwashed comments re crowd funding for Adrian's documentary and the money that they raise for the suffering of Palestine whilst choosing to ignore the gigantic lump under the carpet and their suffering so much for ra Cellic family by the way looking after their own another myth!

I just hope Mr Goldberg does not get an east end sympathiser giving him bad advice. Some of the great unwashed comments re crowd funding for Adrian's documentary and the money that they raise for the suffering of Palestine whilst choosing to ignore the gigantic lump under the carpet and their suffering so much for ra Cellic family by the way looking after their own another myth!

I think B.W. the good folks on spotlight will make shure that never happens.

What a terrible situation for survivors and families to be constantly be put though by this inept mob on panal,its nothing short of outrageous!

Publish the report and have a grain of dignity you shower of shît,survivors are in mental state and this won’t and dont help.

Action needs ramped on them on this 4 ball that have ran this report,they out to be ashamed and a blatant disregard for survivors well being and mental state.

Last edited:
What's the reason given for the delay?
They have no reason for the delay. I’ve personally witnessed the correspondence that certain victims have received and it shows how inept the SFA are on this.
We will open them up when this is actually printed, and show the members of the panel. We will show their previous employment and one of the individuals future employment.
We know who they are. Once it is printed then Spotlight will show the correspondence as we believe it will be a complete whitewash.

What a terrible situation for survivors and families to be constantly be put though by this inept mob on panal,its nothing short of outrageous!

And throw into the bargain Cairney was released a few weeks ago.

Publish the report and have a grain of dignity you shower of shît,survivors are in mental state and this won’t and dont help.

Action needs ramped on them on this 4 ball that have ran this report,they out to be ashamed and a blatant disregard for survivors well being and mental state.
Welcome to Scotland

Last edited:
Back