Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The Catholic Church, an organisation hell bent on defending the atrocities of so many within it's circles. Child Sexual Abuse to them is not seen as a crime, it's a weakness you repent to and that in any normal human beings eyes is totally unacceptable. In fact as we all know it's sick, but for them, it's seen as the norm and has been going on for hundreds of years.

To any right minded person, it should never ever be seen as the norm and you have to question why, with all the clear cut evidence circulating in connection with the Child Sexual Abuse knowingly perpetrated at Celtic Football Club, there is still so much silence from the very people that are in a position to protect.

It's a disgusting situation, especially for the victims that are still being victimised, this time by the very people as I said, should be there to protect........
Rightly or wrongly here, I still blame the parents.
Not for the direct assault but indirectly.
How many times have we heard of kids being victims here, complain to their parents only to be disbelieved, and dismissed out of hand?

How many times have we heard of kids being victims here, complain to their parents only to be disbelieved, and dismissed out of hand?
You could imagine the parents reply..
Bit...bit...its sellik .....they're a pyure institushun

They wouldnt do that

Would they?

I'm afraid they did

It’s been very interesting to see the Celtic support show banners of opposition and displeasure aimed at various board members.
Not once have we ever seen a statement or banner showing opposition or displeasure at the many paedophiles who abused hundreds of their young players.
Not once have we seen a banner showing the faces of the men who allowed the abuse to happen and looked the other way.
Not once have they made a statement in support of the victims or to challenge the stance their board took in opposition to the victims with their separate entity lie.
Instead they build statues of men who made a conscious decision NOT to tell the police that resulted in hundreds of children being abused.

It’s been very interesting to see the Celtic support show banners of opposition and displeasure aimed at various board members.
Not once have we ever seen a statement or banner showing opposition or displeasure at the many paedophiles who abused hundreds of their young players.
Not once have we seen a banner showing the faces of the men who allowed the abuse to happen and looked the other way.
Not once have they made a statement in support of the victims or to challenge the stance their board took in opposition to the victims with their separate entity lie.
Instead they build statues of men who made a conscious decision NOT to tell the police that resulted in hundreds of children being abused.

They call an open, published and audited tax avoidance scheme 'the biggest scandal in world sport'.

They wish...

If the allegations were concerning Rangers Bluegirl you would have seen plenty of action from the SFA and the previous Justice Minister , unfortunately at the moment any excuse under the sun will do to try and keep it all hushed up to save the good name of emm! I think it is some football team somewhere in the east end of Glasgow according to one or two rumours I have heard through the grapevine :)

If there was ever proven to be a link between McCafferty and Bain it should really be game over for them, I mean surely the murder of one of the youth players would be the last straw.
The case was a shambles with the lead detective being forced to retire after the case.
Haggart was in contact with three paedos before his death (Neil Strachan, Jim McCafferty and Brian Beattie)
What are the chances of him being that unlucky?
McCafferty travelled with him to tournaments, he took him to games and visited him at his house regularly and became close to his family - Its exactly the same behaviour as Barry Bennell had with Andy Woodward and many others.

Dont often disagree with you Tazza, but I think it’s very unfair to put any responsibility on the abused kids’ families.

These people have lived through hell with the consequences of these bastards manipulative behaviour towards their children mate.

The day the SNP announced Sporting Organisations and the R.C. Church would be exempt in investigations summed up the entire thinking of our corrupt country . Their reason was it would be too time consuming . ??? All these politicians and others in authority building barriers , should be brought to justice along with the perpetrators....

Last edited:
Dont often disagree with you Tazza, but I think it’s very unfair to put any responsibility on the abused kids’ families.

These people have lived through hell with the consequences of these bastards manipulative behaviour towards their children mate.
Whilst I certainly agree with you on that point, and lots of families have been put through hell, there are some families out there who would rather their successful first team playing sons did not come forward to name names and help others.

These families have apparently threatened their child with expulsion from the family than offer support to their abused child.

All in the good name of the club, eh ?

I seen a bear arguing with one on Twitter earlier. The poet saying “we hold our board to account”. No, they don’t hold their board to account, they riot and take a hissy fit because of Rangers.Anybody who held their club to account would’ve been vocal for nearly 50 years about the multiple beasts allowed to swan around the club. Strangely some have found their voice on the issue enough to reply on Twitter but only because the SFA done their club a favour by having a review. Every one of them toed their clubs line of silence.

Whilst I certainly agree with you on that point, and lots of families have been put through hell, there are some families out there who would rather their successful first team playing sons did not come forward to name names and help others.

These families have apparently threatened their child with expulsion from the family than offer support to their abused child.

Yes, that’s very true LTD.

There are obviously a number of the abused boys families who look in on this thread though, and I have nothing but sympathy for them. They undoubtedly would have noticed a change in their child’s behaviour, but who would really think it’s because they were being abused by a so called responsible adult back then ?

The day the SNP announced Sporting Organisations would be exempt in investigations summed up the entire thinking of our corrupt country . Their reason was it would be too time consuming . ??? All these politicians and others in authority building barriers , should be brought to justice along with the perpetrators....
I hope after the victims get justice and CFC get what's coming to them, then the enablers face police action.

There are obviously a number of the abused boys families who look in on this thread though, and I have nothing but sympathy for them.
Me too - 100%

These families trusted people they thought were able to put everything right. The family priest, their confession, their God and also the football club they entrusted their sons welfare to.

These children and families were let down by the very people they trusted.

They have nothing to be shameful about - we have their back and want to do everything we can to expose their nemesis.

Me too - 100%

These families trusted people they thought were able to put everything right. The family priest, their confession, their God and also the football club they entrusted their sons welfare to.

These children and families were let down by the very people they trusted.

They have nothing to be shameful about - we have their back and want to do everything we can to expose their nemesis.

Spot on LTD.

The parents are not to blame for the actual abuse, of course they aren’t.
My point is that we know, and you’re closer to this than most, many parents have done very little to challenge that club on behalf of their kids.
Perhaps in a way that the father of Neely’s victim at Ibrox was at our door?
I might be out of order here and it’s easy to assume, and be wildly wrong, when you don’t have all the information.
I can’t help but think there should have been more mums and dads doing what the sister has done.
You know I don’t mean to cause offence here.

My point is that we know, and you’re closer to this than most, many parents have done very little to challenge that club on behalf of their kids.
I might be out of order here and it’s easy to assume, and be wildly wrong, when you don’t have all the information.
I can’t help but think there should have been more mums and dads doing what the sister has done.

Understand Tazza.

Sorry I misunderstood your point.

What gets me Grigo is when kids are raped and abused by paedo priests from the RCC, and parents find out they take their complaints to the “bishop” and let themselves be convinced that they will deal appropriately with the situation “in house” I know the CBC is different but if my child played for Rangers celtic ManU or Real Madrid, if someone there hurt them I would want blood. I 100% understand the kids being coerced and feeling like they had no choice if they wanted to progress, but the parents? no fucking chance, that has to go to the police whether it’s the scouts the youth football team the church or the paedo in the next close. Taking complaints of child rape to a private organisation to deal with just doesn’t make any sense to me.
Btw I know not all the victims families knew what was happening to their loved ones and my heart goes out to them. Also big respect to you brother, I’ve said for ages now as different usernames, you’re a class act.

Last edited:
What gets me Grigo is when kids are raped and abused by paedo priests from the RCC, and parents find out they take their complaints to the “bishop” and let themselves be convinced that they will deal appropriately with the situation “in house” I know the CBC is different but if my child played for Rangers celtic ManU or Real Madrid, if someone there hurt them I would want blood. I 100% understand the kids being coerced and feeling like they had no choice if they wanted to progress, but the parents? no fucking chance that has to go to the police whether it’s the scouts the youth football team the church or the paedo in the next close. Taking complaints of child rape to a private organisation to deal with just doesn’t make any sense to me.
Btw I know not all the victims families knew what was happening to their loved ones and my heart goes out to them. Also big respect to you brother, I’ve said for ages now as different usernames, you’re a class act.

Thanks for the kind comments MM.

Your point is bang on with the RCC effectively inserting itself before the law of the land with respect to confession. It’s been going on for centuries & no one seems willing to stop it.

It’s incredible what some of these guys did, but when the church itself is riddled with paedophile priests then it’s not going to change soon.

I’m glad you explained that mate as your previous post has been bothering me since I seen it.
These animals knew exactly what they were doing. They worked together to keep it hidden. Gradually we’re finding more.
So many survivors have lived with this for years and some of them do blame themselves. This is what stops them from coming forward. That, and the knowledge of an apologist government that has no appetite to take this on while that club just sits back answering to nobody. Their day will come.

I’m glad you explained that mate as your previous post has been bothering me since I seen it.
These animals knew exactly what they were doing. They worked together to keep it hidden. Gradually we’re finding more.
So many survivors have lived with this for years and some of them do blame themselves. This is what stops them from coming forward. That, and the knowledge of an apologist government that has no appetite to take this on while that club just sits back answering to nobody. Their day will come.
Thanks for this.
I’ve re-read my post a few times since GY replied and get that it wasn’t the message I was trying to convey.
Apologies for any upset.

The Andy Woodward book gives a good insight into how these animals work and how they gain the trust of the families.
Woodward said that his mother and father were every bit as groomed as he was.
The similarities between his abuser Bennell and Jim McCafferty are staggering and it’s no surprise that Bennell and McCafferty were linked.

The Andy Woodward book gives a good insight into how these animals work and how they gain the trust of the families.
Woodward said that his mother and father were every bit as groomed as he was.
The similarities between his abuser Bennell and Jim McCafferty are staggering and it’s no surprise that Bennell and McCafferty were linked.

I was just about to post something in the same vein.

These beasts who worked for CFC knew and probably were friends with their victims families and gained their trust....Andy is correct..the families are groomed as much as the victims are.

That last part is certainly 100% true

inshallah

I see one of Barry Bennell’s victims is sueing Butlins claiming he was groomed there in 1979 at one of their summer soccer schools. Claims Butlins have a vicarious liability as they were Bennell’s employee at the time.

Potential implications for Celtic, I’d have thought, if successful.

On the TV news tonight, regarding the unsolved murder of Daniel Morgan, the head of the Independent panel looking into it, Baroness Nuala O'Loan said;

"Concealing or denying failings, for the sake of the organisation's public image, is dishonesty on the part of the organisation for reputational benefit and constitutes a form of institutional corruption."

Not sure that line of thought will catch on in this backwater ..

On the TV news tonight, regarding the unsolved murder of Daniel Morgan, the head of the Independent panel looking into it, Baroness Nuala O'Loan said;

"Concealing or denying failings, for the sake of the organisation's public image, is dishonesty on the part of the organisation for reputational benefit and constitutes a form of institutional corruption."

Not sure that line of thought will catch on in this backwater ..
Which would include the SFA. Institutional corruption in Scottish football should be highlighted every day until action is taken. I’m sure every football fan in the country and the Scottish Football Monitor will get behind this.

Dornan senior allowed his son to continue to train and play at CBC despite knowing abuse allegations were being made FFS

As a parent I’d have removed my son asap but this little creep let his son play at CBC a because he plainly a bigot with no morals and not concerned about his sons safety

I would also have reported the abuse allegations to the police

Dornan is scum

Back