Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Anyone remember this from June 2019?

Maybe this is why Peter Lawwell is back, so that he can reveal all that was discovered in their 2 year investigation

'Celtic FC has been conducting its own two-year investigation into historical child sex abuse, according to its chief executive.'

Maybe this is why Peter Lawwell is back, so that he can reveal all that was discovered in their 2 year investigation

'Celtic FC has been conducting its own two-year investigation into historical child sex abuse, according to its chief executive.'

A comment this baw faced lying bastard should forever be attributed to.

How convenient that not a single journalist in this entire country has ever asked him for an update on their "investigation"

If there is a god in heaven he will be forced to reveal their findings and explain why exactly the information was never made public.

It doesn't matter how many independent investigations they have!
It's a police matter and should be dealt with as such....
Of course it should

However, their "investigations" are potentially very important (to the victims) because the only possible outcomes involve that club digging themselves deeper into the hole they are already in. Which is why they/Lawwell need pushed on where the results are, why they have taken so long, and why they have been so silent.

Last edited:

Is there any scenario where Liewell would have to appear in court to explain this investigation?

Is there any scenario where Liewell would have to appear in court to explain this investigation?

Why would Celtic FC spend time, resources and political capital investigating, "in-house" the allegations of child sex abuse that purportedly happened in the separate entity that is celtic boys' club?

Their returning chairman or what ever role he carries out should be nailed to the wall with this question.

I think we may have moved swiftly on from the "separate entity" assertion - recent court proceedings have seen to that - hopefully.

Why would Celtic FC spend time, resources and political capital investigating, "in-house" the allegations of child sex abuse that purportedly happened in the separate entity that is celtic boys' club?

Their returning chairman or what ever role he carries out should be nailed to the wall with this question.

I think we may have moved swiftly on from the "separate entity" assertion - recent court proceedings have seen to that - hopefully.
This investigation carried out by Scum Fc being carried out by a secretive lawyer is their 2nd investigation regarding child rape at CFC the first one found the predators not guilty now 36 years later they still havnt published their findings just like there Cult religion no admittance of guilt just stonewalling everyone .

Of course it should

However, their "investigations" are potentially very important (to the victims) because the only possible outcomes involve that club digging themselves deeper into the hole they are already in. Which is why they/Lawwell need pushed on where the results are, why they have taken so long, and why they have been so silent.
I agree with what you are saying! But it seems to me that these people think that they are above the law (politicians included)
And if they say they have had an investigation a lot of gullible people will believe what they say!

I agree with what you are saying! But it seems to me that these people think that they are above the law (politicians included)
And if they say they have had an investigation a lot of gullible people will believe what they say!
Innocent till proven guilty and any right thinking decent person would say that the club Glasgow Celtic has been found guilty of heinous acts regarding the rape of children facilitating the acts and then covering them up and denial of said acts no amount of money or apologies even if they issue them will ever make up for what a shower of bastard those men were or those who denied just like there religion should be fucking ashamed to call themselves men and men of faith scum cunts .

If they say they had one, then let's hear the findings.

As I said, they've dug a hole with it and there's no way out of it. IMO there's nothing they can say (in response to their investigation) that won't do them further damage.

What possible findings (or lies) could they offer that would not harm them? That they found no wrongdoing? That they dealt with issues in-house? Separate entity? The bastards have spun such a web that they really have no safe route to back out.

IMO the announcement of their "ongoing investigation" was a moment of panic by Lawwell and the only good outcome for him and his club would be for it to be swept under the carpet along with everything else.

Class Action case is gonna bury them, or are they want us to believe that 30+ Guys got together and hatched this plan about being continually abused and raped under the " Good Name " of Celtic Football Club .... I mean C'mon

When that horrible club are finally struck down in Law and synonymous in the public sphere and consciousness as paedo enablers and facilitators of horrific crimes against children and young people can't arrive quick enough. The many victims deserve justice.

Apologies if I’ve missed it as I don’t buy it or even read it, but has the Daily Record ran anything on Cairney? We can’t seem to find anything?
Checked and no mention of it at all.

Just an article on page 8 by David Meikle about them, providing free hot meals by opening their stadium lounge up two evenings a week. This is known as the Paradise Pit Stop project.

As stated in the article * free hot food and hot and cold drinks will be served and games will be available to keep youngsters entertained*

This investigation carried out by Scum Fc being carried out by a secretive lawyer is their 2nd investigation regarding child rape at CFC the first one found the predators not guilty now 36 years later they still havnt published their findings just like there Cult religion no admittance of guilt just stonewalling everyone .
It's called omerta.

Class Action case is gonna bury them, or are they want us to believe that 30+ Guys got together and hatched this plan about being continually abused and raped under the " Good Name " of Celtic Football Club .... I mean C'mon

Not just 30+ victims, but 7 convicted abusers all worked their at the same time in 1989(?).

With coaching staff, kitmen, the Celtic View (media publication at the time)... how many staff is that? 40? 50?

15% of them being child sex abusers working there at the same time. That sounds like a known paedophile ring, not just one lone wolf.

That should also bring them down at the class action.

Checked and no mention of it at all.

Just an article on page 8 by David Meikle about them, providing free hot meals by opening their stadium lounge up two evenings a week. This is known as the Paradise Pit Stop project.

As stated in the article * free hot food and hot and cold drinks will be served and games will be available to keep youngsters entertained*
But absolutely no mention of the 50+ years of systemic child rape that they're currently attempting to cover up?

Weird.

But absolutely no mention of the 50+ years of systemic child rape that they're currently attempting to cover up?

Weird.
Weird is one way of putting it and I certainly wouldn't disagree with this. Sinister is how I would prefer to describe it. The DR is a fully paid up member of the cover-up campaign. Just how an editor-in-chief would wish to play games with this subject is something I can't even begin to comprehend. It's difficult for me to understand why there can be any good reason for not allowing the truth to out in this matter. Let's face it, they know damn well what has gone on at that cesspit. Absolutely shameful.

I hope the victims lawyers have asked for all and any outcomes of investigations carried out out by them
They have said publicly that there IS an investigation, so the papers should be part of all the cases they have to answer.
It would nail these lying bastards either way.

As concerns Cairney's dementia claim a second and third opinion required and also scrutiny of those doing the assessing and their previous history.
The assessing of dementia is carried out by consultant psychiatrists. Serious healthcare practitioners. Don't think they make decisions based on any type of allegiance.

The assessing of dementia is carried out by consultant psychiatrists. Serious healthcare practitioners. Don't think they make decisions based on any type of allegiance.
One would certainly like to think so. As in everything in this whole sordid story there are doubts about the integrity of everyone involved. It does all seem very convenient. We should be able to trust the integrity of the media, the justice system, the police.....even the government ffs! Can we?

Not just 30+ victims, but 7 convicted abusers all worked their at the same time in 1989(?).

With coaching staff, kitmen, the Celtic View (media publication at the time)... how many staff is that? 40? 50?

15% of them being child sex abusers working there at the same time. That sounds like a known paedophile ring, not just one lone wolf.

That should also bring them down at the class action.
Bang on. Horrific what has happened there, here’s hoping the victims get justice and some closure

The most important fact in all of this for me right now based on this weeks court case is the feelings of the victim/survivors who bravely stood in the dock giving their evidence and how they now feel, has justice been done with the abuser not getting MORE jail time, has being believed helped their mental health and more importantly what is their next step, sue Cairney, or Celtic if not involved in the civil action?

Back