Celtic fan who threatened to slash throats of Rangers stars Morelos and Kent pleads guilty

What really gets me is ,this is not a daft young guy ,hes a grown man with 4 young kids .its shocking that 4 kids will be without a father for a considerable time.tgere a breed unto themselves 55 will cause absolute carnage

What really gets me is ,this is not a daft young guy ,hes a grown man with 4 young kids .its shocking that 4 kids will be without a father for a considerable time.tgere a breed unto themselves 55 will cause absolute carnage
Hopefully they kids are about to enjoy the greatest 18 months of their lives.

I don't know about you but even when I am steaming I don't think about slashing folks throats.

He got what he deserves but something tells me he fancied a wee spell inside when he pleaded guilty ...

He can't exactly deny it thousands read it.

So it shocks you that I turned to my mate when Griffiths tied a scarf to our post and said "I'd love to shoot that horrible we #£_@"?
I don't know if I'm completely mental and off the rails or you've lead a very sheltered life?

You seem to be trying hard to make it look like I'm trying to defend that moron when I'm just adding some personal thoughts on the whole scenario.
I've definitely not lived a sheltered life mate, I can assure you of that. Surely you can see the difference between saying that in your pals ear and posting it on social media?

I also think there is a middle ground in between saying you wanting to shoot somebody and gently applauding them.

This guy is clearly a deranged and likely dangerous individual with previous given that the courts have remanded him.

I've definitely not lived a sheltered life mate, I can assure you of that. Surely you can see the difference between saying that in your pals ear and posting it on social media?

I also think there is a middle ground in between saying you wanting to shoot somebody and gently applauding them.

This guy is clearly a deranged and likely dangerous individual with previous given that the courts have remanded him.
Fair play.
I agree with most of that by the way.
The guy is clearly a wrong yin.

There is a difference, definitely.
My main point is simply that you can forget that difference between a tweet and a comment to friends.
And the small matter of someone over hearing the comment to a mate in the pub and complaining to the police for example. Would that see your average guy remanded?

My initial point of "it makes you think" has certainly provoked comment....

Apparently a couple of years ago he set fire to the Knights of Columbus building in Port Glasgow then got his son to shout sectarian insults while it was on fire. Filmed it all and put it online.

Dafty had no idea it is a Catholic based group, just assumed it was Protestant/Masonic based.
That is immense if true.

"Kent Morelos your nice and safe on that pitch but me and my pals banged into Ally McCoist one night on a train from Glasgow and calmer heads talked us out of slashing him."

I find the above utterly chilling.

Yet some fucking roaster was on here last night defending him and saying it wasn't threatening.

A CELTIC fan is behind bars after admitting threatening Rangers stars Alfredo Morelos and Ryan Kent on Twitter.

Steven Pettigrew pleaded guilty over the online abuse, which he posted hours after he had watched Rangers win 2-1 at Celtic Park, during a hearing at Greenock Sheriff Court late on Friday afternoon.

He was remanded in custody ahead of sentencing next month.
NIqq54L.gif

Fair play.
I agree with most of that by the way.
The guy is clearly a wrong yin.

There is a difference, definitely.
My main point is simply that you can forget that difference between a tweet and a comment to friends.
And the small matter of someone over hearing the comment to a mate in the pub and complaining to the police for example. Would that see your average guy remanded?

My initial point of "it makes you think" has certainly provoked comment....
I think the fact he's posted it online for the world to see has landed him in the clink. It's likely that Kent and Alfie saw the tweet too. The fact that he's said he had to be talked out of slashing McCoist on public transport tells me that he's an absolute scumbag. The photos of his kids posing as IRA gunmen are depressing and I'm sure social services will be all over it too.

The rat is probably in and out of the jail like it's a revolving door, therefore the remand will have be normal/expected for him.
His record must be lengthy and he will likely not be giving a shit about going 'back in'.

Fair to assume it won't be his last time in the clink, as at his age he isn't learning many lessons by the looks of things.
Another stain of society.

Kent Morelos your nice and safe on that pitch but me and my pals banged into Ally McCoist one night on a train from Glasgow and calmer heads talked us out of slashing him.
Exhibit A - clearly claims him and his pals wanted to slash Mccoist but were talked out of it.

Listen to all you bangers on your moral high horse today.

"1. We did see McCoist on a train about 17 years ago and someone in the group said let’s attack him, and he was quickly told to behave.
Exhibit B - it's sumdy Elsie's fault.

That's not what you said a minute ago, you inbred mentally challenged, self professed 19th Century Terrorist bastard of a fuckpig.

So which is it?

So it shocks you that I turned to my mate when Griffiths tied a scarf to our post and said "I'd love to shoot that horrible we #£_@"?
I don't know if I'm completely mental and off the rails or you've lead a very sheltered life?

You seem to be trying hard to make it look like I'm trying to defend that moron when I'm just adding some personal thoughts on the whole scenario.
I'm not trying hard to make anything look like your defending anyone,and theres a difference saying to your mate something than putting it all over social media .

I think the fact he's posted it online for the world to see has landed him in the clink. It's likely that Kent and Alfie saw the tweet too. The fact that he's said he had to be talked out of slashing McCoist on public transport tells me that he's an absolute scumbag. The photos of his kids posing as IRA gunmen are depressing and I'm sure social services will be all over it too.
Social services all over it doubt it,I wonder what happened to the wee scumbag that was singing about Jimmy Bell dying in his sleep nothing more than likely or nothing worth reporting about or following up

Social media really highlights the crazy in the world.

Potential jail for writing angry pish when you’re steaming.
Gives me the fear but in this case fcuk him :))

What he said and how he phrased was extremely sinister.

It was something like 'He had to be talked out of slashing ally mccoist when he seen him on a train"

So you were brought up better than this excuse of a human being.
That's a good thing.

I can't honestly sit here and say I've not been sat in a pub with my mates after watching mentally challengeds and their antics and said to a mate how I'd love to kick x poet in the balls or shoot y poet in the face.
Can you? Can everyone screaming about him deserving to be in jail?

I don't personally know the guy, so maybe due to previous antics and general behaviour he does deserve it.

I don't remember ever backing up the guy either, but I certainly feel it's a wake up call for many of us.
Maybe you are better than me, and gently clap Scott Brown or Griffiths when they start their shite, who knows.
Have you ever written a letter and posted it to them. Cos that's a closer comparison.

People need to remember that they are not just talking to thier computer screen and pals on twitter. They are talking to the whole world.

Do you every say something in private to other bears that you wouldn't say Infront of another teams fans?

What ever future he had is gone though I’m not sure he had much anyway. stupid plastic hard man who gets everything he deserves

First post but I've been lurker of the forum for years.

Was told a story about this scumbag at the weekend.

Apparently a couple of years ago he set fire to the Knights of Columbus building in Port Glasgow then got his son to shout sectarian insults while it was on fire. Filmed it all and put it online.

Dafty had no idea it is a Catholic based group, just assumed it was Protestant/Masonic based.

Haven't seen the video myself but have a couple of mates who have. Members from the Port area might be able to confirm this.

It's a dangerous combination of stupidity and blind hatred we are are up against with folk like this.
Sounds like he might even get a slap from his own kind. :))
Where is Mr Paul Vincent Crozier to let him off with a wee hand slap when a fellow catholic needs him.

Last edited:
First post but I've been lurker of the forum for years.

Was told a story about this scumbag at the weekend.

Haven't seen the video myself but have a couple of mates who have. Members from the Port area might be able to confirm this.

It's a dangerous combination of stupidity and blind hatred we are are up against with folk like this.
Please, please let this be true.

It would be so typical of this type of brain-dead idiot to do something like this.

I would have loved to have seen his face when he found out.

A typical poet banger. The real frightening thing is that he is bringing up 4 kids to be bangers like him.

So you were brought up better than this excuse of a human being.
That's a good thing.

I can't honestly sit here and say I've not been sat in a pub with my mates after watching mentally challengeds and their antics and said to a mate how I'd love to kick x poet in the balls or shoot y poet in the face.
Can you? Can everyone screaming about him deserving to be in jail?

I don't personally know the guy, so maybe due to previous antics and general behaviour he does deserve it.

I don't remember ever backing up the guy either, but I certainly feel it's a wake up call for many of us.
Maybe you are better than me, and gently clap Scott Brown or Griffiths when they start their shite, who knows.
However much I've been in a rage with them, the recent Cup Final being a case in point, I've never wanted to respond by shooting anyone in the face or slashing their throat with a knife.

If you get that way then you should seriously consider leaving the drink alone if that's how far it lowers your inhibitions.

Wanting to shoot someone in the face or slash their throat with a knife isn't normal. It's very, very far from normal. I want you to know that..

Vile scumbag should rot, and his kids put into care.
Absolute vermin.

As an aside sheriff Higgins? They have their claws everywhere, but at least this one has done the right thing

People like this will never change, he will just become worse even after his current jail time.
As for his kids, they have been brought up in an environment were they believe that this is the norm, this is not a healthy lifestyle but is one in which they are indoctrinated and may now never be able to change.

Back