Celtic fans making the Community Safety Glasgow (CSG) team's life a misery

Its also dangerous for drivers when road signs are covered up with stickers as people can't even read what the signs say and could cause a very serious accident, especially with the amount of traffic in the city centre.

http://www.communitysafetyglasgow.o...onmental-incivility/graffiti-removal-service/
You can't be serious about this, can you? A couple of stickers at a maximum of 8ft off the ground no matter what team they are for is no going to cause a very serious accident. I thought it was a serious post/thread until I read that. I understand you don't want opposing teams stickers up, but that's embarrassing.

You can't be serious about this, can you? A couple of stickers at a maximum of 8ft off the ground no matter what team they are for is no going to cause a very serious accident. I thought it was a serious post/thread until I read that. I understand you don't want opposing teams stickers up, but that's embarrassing.

A danger for the driver though if a MPH sign, one way sign, arrow sign for left or right turn only etc is plastered with stickers. That you must agree on mate. If the stickers were placed on part of a sign that there were no writing, no arrows or anything else that wouldn't be as bad as its on the edge out the way of any important information a driver needs.

Bit of a let down from the Council on 3 seperate locations. 2 in Faifley, one right across from the new Ibrox Disaster memorial on Abbeylands Dental Surgery with UC06 spray painted right across its shutters on Milldam Road.

UC06 also spray painted onto an electricity box on the entrance to John Burnside Drive in Faifley.

Green Brigade and UC06 also spray painted onto the M74 motorway barriers across the road from the Hillington Motor Company in Rutherglen.

Ashame, not sure why these have been rejected but there we have it. Plenty of work being done in July so far, excellent progress being made.
What does "UC06" stand for?

God help him if he goes abroad

Pity the man who got a parking ticket because some mischievous cant put a sticker up.

3470516_orig.jpg

Pity the man who got a parking ticket because some mischievous cant put a sticker up.

3470516_orig.jpg
Did that cause a serious accident? There is no way that any sign of any great meaning will not be visible because of a small sticker. The day these groups start putting A4 stickers over things, then maybe, but it still can't imo cause a "serious accident". It's pure hand wringing.

Rangers fans later updated the wall with vile ‘B.J.K’ artwork, referring to claims former Celtic boss Jock Stein kept quiet about a sex abuse scandal at the club.

Yes it is absolutely "vile" that he kept quiet about the sex abuse scandal,how else could you describe it.

That story try's to make both sides out as bad as each other,but the thing they miss is the UB's originally done nothing wrong and merely spray painted a wall in honour of those who gave their lifes,then along come the unwashed and decide to ruin it completely with their hatred.

Very simply all they had to do was send a picture of the original artwork and another of it after it was de-faced and the story wouldn't involve anything negative about our supporters and the complete blame would be on those who de-faced it,Instead it became no more than tit for tat.

Sometimes you need to use your head rather than deciding on revenge.

People really need to grow up and stop acting like complete idiots ffs.

November Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead*

11 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in November

174 requests have been sent in total since February

4 requests were rejected in total

53 were visited but couldn't get access to

104 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February

Awaiting answers on a further 4 requests

December Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead*

3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in December

177 requests have been sent in total since February

53 were visited but couldn't get access to

105 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February

Awaiting answers on a further 7 requests

Keep up the good work Nacho sir.

Cheers George, would have loved to have got more but sadly ended up taking the rest of my holidays in December so never got into town as much!

I'm sure come the next Old Firm game they'll be out the night before lurking around the City Centre and the Gallowgate spreading their bile. And they'll be angrier than ever after we beat them on Saturday!

January Update:

12 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in January

187 requests have been sent in total since February

56 were visited but couldn't get access to

113 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February

Awaiting answers on a further 12 requests

February Update:

*This months update marks a whole year since I began this project, gone from strength to strength. Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead*

23 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in February

203 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

59 were visited but couldn't get access to

129 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 5 requests

February Update:

*This months update marks a whole year since I began this project, gone from strength to strength. Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead*

23 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in February

203 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

59 were visited but couldn't get access to

129 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Great work nacho .

March Update:

21 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in March

222 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

61 were visited but couldn't get access to

147 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

I only visit Glasgow on average once a month
Last October there were plenty of 'celtc' related slogans & 'i ran away' graffiti around the parkhead forge area
When I visited a couple of weeks ago there was none to be seen
Presumably providing tangible evidence of the success of this campaign
Well done everyone concerned - keep up the good work OP it really is appreciated
Anytime I spot anything offensive scrawled on walls etc. in future I'll be sure to report it

Clarkston has become covered in these stickers recently. Love to catch the shlte that is doing it and march them round and make them clean it up. It's. Nice area I stay in and this is the start of it going downhill

Ripped off a few GB stickers from the underpass at the QEUH yesterday

Loads of stuff on the wall but imo it's graffiti artist tags mostly

Feel like I'm fighting a losing battle if I'm being honest, 222 requests from me alone, in 1 year. I don't know whats happened but the tims seem to seriously outnumber the younger generation of Rangers fans.

I don't know of any Rangers fans who have jumped ship to the dark side but shame on any parents who are letting their kids follow in the oppositions footsteps.

All you need to do is look at how much Rangers V Celtic graffiti there is in your local area to judge who has the bigger support, thats all I'm saying. Fortunetely for me its Rangers.

Clarkston has become covered in these stickers recently. Love to catch the shlte that is doing it and march them round and make them clean it up. It's. Nice area I stay in and this is the start of it going downhill

Feel like I'm fighting a losing battle if I'm being honest, 222 requests from me alone, in 1 year. I don't know whats happened but the tims seem to seriously outnumber the younger generation of Rangers fans.

I don't know of any Rangers fans who have jumped ship to the dark side but shame on any parents who are letting their kids follow in the oppositions footsteps.

All you need to do is look at how much Rangers V Celtic graffiti there is in your local area to judge who has the bigger support, thats all I'm saying. Fortunetely for me its Rangers.
I'd be more inclined to criticise the parents of the graffiti artists mate.

These reptiles are used to living in pigsty and smell like pigs they are nothing more than the scum

Seems to have been an upsurge in North Ayrshire. There was a big UC with ‘Kill All Huns’ next to it visible from the dual carriageway just before the Morrison’s roundabout at Stevenston. I complained to the council, who got someone out quick to be fair, but they couldn’t get access to the building it was on.

April Update:

54 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in March

278 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

77 were visited but couldn't get access to

175 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 32 requests

Last edited:
What is wrong with the younger generation of Bears nowadays?
In the 1970’s, this sort of wrong was righted within a couple of days.

I see there is another massive McNeill sticker and graffiti under the Kingston Bridge at Kingston/Tradeston. If I'd had a ladder I'd have ripped it down myself

I’ve seen your posts mentioning you’re feeling you’re fighting a losing battle mate but I for one appreciate the effort you’re putting in.

Thankfully anything I see is minor and removable(stickers) but we’re definitely behind you in your quest.

“Someday a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets”

There’s yer avatar :D

May Update:

20 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in May

298 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

88 were visited but couldn't get access to

186 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 18 requests

June Update:

Just 2 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in June (Very busy and main focus for the meantime has turned to the Celtic child abuse case which has kept me incredibly busy on top of normal work as well)

300 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

90 were visited but couldn't get access to

186 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 19 requests

Did that cause a serious accident? There is no way that any sign of any great meaning will not be visible because of a small sticker. The day these groups start putting A4 stickers over things, then maybe, but it still can't imo cause a "serious accident". It's pure hand wringing.

Maybe he meant that the stickers are possibly a distraction.

Just where are our Ultras ? In the current climate, we should be ripping it right out of them and letting Glasgow and every single visitor to the city know all about THEIR sordid history.

Well done Bhoys for providing me with ammo to give to the council instead of keeping it to theirselves!

It appears that no matter how hard the Community Safety Glasgow/Environmental Task Force team try getting rid of graffiti and stickers around Glasgow, they just keep coming back...

Was in the town today doing some shopping for a good friend of mine with his birthday coming up next month and couldn't believe the amount of Celtic graffiti/stickers there are plastered around the city centre. Now I'm well aware the CSG/ETF are out all day washing down any offensive graffiti thats on show and respect the job they do as they're only voluntary workers that wish to keep our city clean, but when they take down graffiti along the lines of "R.I.P. Rangers 1872-2012" on St. Mary's Lane (next to Charcoals Indian Restaurant -Renfield Street) and "Orange Bastards" on Argyle Street advertising boards then see them appear in a different place in the town, its not just Rangers fans who feel pissed off having to look at it, its the people who like I say, are the young boys and girls doing it voluntarily out the goodness of their hearts that have spent the time and effort to "Keep Glasgow Tidy" as the saying went.

Its also dangerous for drivers when road signs are covered up with stickers as people can't even read what the signs say and could cause a very serious accident, especially with the amount of traffic in the city centre.

On a positive note it is encouraging to see the Rangers Charity Foundation team up with CSG/ETF and the Ibrox and Cessnock Community Council to volunteer to clean up litter the day after every home match at Ibrox which also keeps the surroundings of the stadium looking well.

If you see any anti-Rangers graffiti/stickers or any offensive Celtic graffiti/stickers that appear, please don't hesitate to click on the link and report it as it needs to be done. Glasgow isn't going to move with the times if idiots like that keep ruining it for everyone.

http://www.communitysafetyglasgow.o...onmental-incivility/graffiti-removal-service/
There’s only one way to keep Glasgow tidy nacho. And that’s to sail them back down the Clyde to the country that they originated from. It’s our city.

On the day of Scottish Cup Final I noticed a photocopied poster of Billy McNeil holding the European Cup stuck on a telephone exchange box on Ayr Road. Was niggling away at me for an hour or two that morning as didn't like the idea of that shit starting up where I stay. Happened to be going past it again later that morning so decided to get out and rip it off. Was only later I realised Ceptic were trying to make Cup Final day some kind of memorial to McNeil. Still the poster was basically graffiti so had to go.

The last Protestant provost of Glasgow was Bob Winter I believe and he was a jump the dyke.:(
It probably won’t change under the SNP either , I’m surprised it has gone on for so long without being called out , in fact it so bloody brazen it should be publicised as much as possible and show the rest of the UK what’s going on here . Anti - catholic Scotland ? Anti - Protestant would be nearer the mark in my opinion . It should be decided by a Glasgow Poll .

Back