Celtic the only club wanting a review of way Rangers case was handled

Been said countless times on here but it's time for open warfare with the scum beginning with a minimum ticket allocation for Ibrox. Nothing would hurt them more than not being able to see the team they obsess over like a deranged lover.

Quell Surprise, fat Japanese lies again, when's that tour of Japan again, sporting integrity my arse

What Peter wants Peter must get. Well at least that's how it normally works in Scottish football.

Now he's fallen out with his pal Regan, he wants him removed and the biased Scottish media - comprised entirely of Celtic supporters - will do their best to aid Peter Lawwell.

It's time to end Peter Lawwell running the game in this country and some clubs just might be getting fed up of him.

Been said countless times on here but it's time for open warfare with the scum beginning with a minimum ticket allocation for Ibrox. Nothing would hurt them more than not being able to see the team they obsess over like a deranged lover.
They've been goaded.and.now they won't get what they want, they'll be looking for payback

There's going to be some ugly scenes in the away end

Liewell will be.solely responsible

They've been goaded.and.now they won't get what they want, they'll be looking for payback

There's going to be some ugly scenes in the away end

Liewell will be.solely responsible

We can't guarantee their fans safety, they should be banned.

"Stewart Regan says only the Parkhead club have indicated they want a review".
Good to see Regan calling out the mocketts

Not only will Regan get the sack for this all others who don't toe the party line will be up for eviction. I just wish someone in the media had the balls to call this victimisation out.

I have a bad feeling the Scottish government will get involved in this somehow,and that will not be good news for us,I think that is part of liewell's strategy.
Sorry, looks like some posters have a better grasp of the law regarding football associations and goverments than I have.

How unlucky are we that out of all the City rivalries in world football...... we ended up with this horrible horrible entity.

Liverpool have Everton, Man U Have City, Milan have Inter.....

What do we have? The most repugnant, fetid collection of incestious, bigotted reporobates ever shat out into civilisation.

What did we ever do to deserve them?

Never thought that I would ever say this but fair play to Regan for calling out Liewell on this one.

Regan better watch his back, Lawell could be using this as a way to screw him over and get one of his own in.

Have to admit they've played a blinder with this sustained attack but it now looks like its falling apart...will make number 55 unbelievably sweet...heads will roll over at Torbett Towers if we win the league this season and with our success questions will be asked about what has really went on over the last 5-6 years and who are responsible.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle"

Not only will Regan get the sack for this all others who don't toe the party line will be up for eviction. I just wish someone in the media had the balls to call this victimisation out.

The media are complicit in the whole thing though, 90% of them are Celtic fans. Hence pushing Lawwell's agenda.

It's about time we cut the beasts loose. Minimum ticket allocation for both Ibrox and the piggery and absolutely no pleasantries. If we must converse with them cut to the chase and then put the phone down. The sooner our board realise they want us dead, the sooner we can move forward.

You have to think somewhere this must come back and bit the shite on the arse, they have so many skeletons over at the pig bin it has to eventually hurt them.

I heard Regan on the radio,he was speaking about representing 108 clubs and doing the best for all concerned. The part that jumped out was that he openly said that it can be difficult when "some clubs have an agenda"

Just who would that be ?

Stewart Regan has today hit back at Peter Lawwell and claimed Celtic are the only club to want a review of the way the Rangers case was handled.

The SFA chief executive was criticised by his Celtic counterpart in a series of letters as well as a statement that were released at the weekend.

Lawwell insisted he is 'disturbed' at the lack of support for an independent review of Rangers’ use of EBTs as well as the fallout from the most seismic event in Scottish footballing history.

JS127696414.jpg

Peter Lawwell
Celtic maintained they are merely adopting the same position as the other 41 SPFL sides and point to a letter sent from the SPFL board to Regan in which they claim to be representing all professional clubs.

But Regan has torn through that claim – insisting it’s only Celtic that want more action.

He said: "I have a very good relationship with Peter Lawwell. I was with him at the Champions League draw a few weeks ago when the various exchanges were taking place.

"I understand his position. He is doing what is right for Celtic Football Club, he has a fiduciary duty to his club so I don't think it is personal.

"I fully understand why Celtic have done what they have.

"I report to the board and as I said they are doing what is in the best interests of 108 members and none of those members bar one have come back to us to take any issue with any comment we have made.

"Closure is a difficult thing for some people. I don't ever think there will be truly closure on this issue.

"It is too emotive and too many issues have arisen over the years.

"All I can say is that we are acting on behalf of 108 members. I wrote to all of our members last week and invited them to discuss any aspect of my letter to them when we notified them of the board's decision.

"I haven't had a single email, a single phone call or a single letter from anyone other than clearly Celtic Football Club and the SPFL.

JS117458115.jpg

Regan
"So as far as the wider membership, 108 members, we are on the right track as far as those members are concerned.

"Our board made a decision that we felt we had gone as far as we can in dealing with all of the various matters which deal with Rangers since 2011.

"At every stage of the process we have had independent legal advice, some of the finest legal minds in Scotland; four QCs, three Law Lords supporting us, two independent directors on our board, an independent panel, a compliance officer that was actually dealing at arm's length with disciplinary matters, so at all stages of the process independence has been involved.

"We feel that we have arrived at the decision which is in the best interests of Scottish football."

Daily Record online.

JS121915149.jpg

This will get Liewell on the blower to Petrie and Thompson asking for back up
Doesn't really matter. If what Regan says is true, then right now only 1 club has asked for a review. If one or two others jump on the bandwagon now, that's up to them. Doesn't change the fact that at this stage, only the mutants are still shit stirring.

Tell you what, amidst that article there's something that I'd like our Board to take to heart.

Regan talks of Lawwell such:
"I understand his position. He is doing what is right for Celtic Football Club, he has a fiduciary duty to his club so I don't think it is personal."

Time for our own Board to start living up to their own obligations in this respect, regarding reputation and the brand.

Less dumb acceptive silence, and more proactive defence and promotion of Club, players and fans please.

Regan stating the obvious.
"Liewell trying to appease his own clowns of the G.B. etc."
1 club in 108 wont EVER let the bone go.
Watch your back Regan someone is after your ASS :eek: :eek:

It is clear to every single Rangers fan that the whole witch hunt against us has been led by one club for the benefit of that club.
That club and its directors should not be made welcome at our club ever again.
Any hospitality provided on the day to any of their directors and in particular to Peter Liewell would be unacceptable.
Liewell has made his position clear. He wants something he could not win on the pitch to be given to him.
A club that is prepared to use dead players to have games postponed and games played depending on which circumstance suits them.
Time we made a stance, and treated them the way they deserve to be treated. Unwanted guests to not get hospitality they get shown the door.

I like thousands would gladly buy extra tickets at an inflated price to keep them out of the BR, if the board was really in touch with the feelings of our fans they would make this happen, give them the corner and they can do the same for us. The level of hatred aimed at us from that club and its directors is toxic, enough is enough.

If Albion Rovers or any other diddy club made these demands they'd be told to do one.

The Scum should get the same response.

Regan will be potted to allow a Lawwell supporter to take his place and reverse the decision not to have a review.

Likewise Celtic, the only club not wanting a review of the way they handled in-house paedophilia !

Back