Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

How can professional sportsmen have so little pride in themselves?

I don’t blame the players - it’s the formation and lack of leaders. We have allowed Wilson and Bates to leave, when we know that we are short of cover, with an aging injury prone centre back and another Norwich loan, who continually looks out of place. We have decent midfielders, but they are continuously outnumbered, and we insist on playing with a loan striker.

Nobody in their right mind would take on this set of players !!! Stevie G will turn it down.... this team needs major surgery, not sure I would keep any of em ...1 or 2 at most.

The one thing I will try and keep in mind is that moving forward we should not fear Celtic. Things can’t get worse than this season. A new manager, some organisation and some fight is what will start the climb back up. That, and a clear out of the players currently stealing a wage.

I sat at the 1-5 game thinking it wouldn’t ever feel worse.

Here we are a year later and it is.

We’ve been utterly failed on and off the park

We don't deserve this.

the fans don't deserve this at all

we've been badly let down by the Board

they don't have a fucking clue what they're doing

some spineless coward employed as the youth coach whose first love is the scum?

in the dugout for months on end while it all turns to rat shit

did anyone foresee this scenario when they won power from the spivs?

This is a top down thing. the board are a shambles and it feeds into HR, recruitment and the team. we are a ship with no rudder or engine at the moment. manned by cowards.

The vast majority of people at Rangers currently are incompetent, or worse still, incompetent as well as having no affection for the club.

We used to have people employed at the club (playing and non playing staff) who were not only good at their job, but would run through brick walls for us too. Andy Goram, Ian Ferguson, Walter Smith, John Brown etc.

Who do we have now? Graeme Murty? Russell Martin?

What’s happened to us? It’s just like no one cares anymore.

Suffered some low moments following us over the 48 years I've been going to matches but today I've reached the lowest I've ever felt!
Struggling to put into words how I feel just now.

Feel the same m8 almost in tears watching this totally disgusted we are their EASIEST game its so bad
Heads have to roll and this comes back to total incompetence from the idiots running the club
Succession of ridiculous appointments have left us in this woeful state
Fans deserve so much better !!

Reactions: ao2
I remember we had players who would have left it all out there against them in this fixture.

Where do we go with these weak, spineless shitebags?

I was at 6-2 game when when wee Dick was in charge and I thought that was bad... But it's the manner in the way we're playing currently which is worrying.

Either you think they have better players who cost more and are paid more or you think we’re winning today. Goalie aside who is adequate as a back up to a better keeper than Wes the rest of this so called Rangers side are rank and in my view £50m would put us in the box seat you disagree that’s fine.

You aren't making any sense – why would we need £50m to compete with a team that cost £10m?

Bullshit with this we need an experienced manager what we need is a manager who knows how to set up a team. We need a manager who knows we have to be physical in the defence and midfield. Any one that posts on here knows that. Any one on here could have set that team up today a lot better than murty has. Plays the same formation week in week out.

Can't wait for the Scottish media to complain about how badly Murty has been treated.

The man is absolutely clueless.

Players are pish but his set up is why this scoreline is as it is. Wide open.

You’ve gotta be joking mate- this is one of the worst keeper performances I’ve ever seen- he didn’t cover his goals for 2 shots straight at him for the goals. He’s jumping about all over the shop trying to look ‘Hollywood’. He’s really really terrible today, and other than the match against Partick has been x

You on the ket ?

Our Player of the Year awards tonight should be cancelled. These charlatans have a brass neck to even consider going or accepting an award.
I agree. There is no player of the year in this team today. Players will turn up not giving a %^*&

Back