• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
95cvUBh.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

I expect at least 3 or 4 to be rested. We are not replacing them with idiots so we still have a good chance of a win.

They know a draw is enough so I expect them to be less gung ho than last time. This could play into our hands with a last minute winner.

They know a draw is enough so I expect them to be less gung ho than last time. This could play into our hands with a last minute winner.
Maybe it’s my penchants for playing devils advocate, but if it were us we would be doing the exact opposite so I expect them to come out of the traps. We need to be up Tudor this and match their tempo from the off. Just do them rangers and let them know that they only wine the league because of our slip ups, not because they were better than us!

In the cup game we showed how to handle them and nullify any threat. And go on our own front foot. It worked.

A similar template tomorrow and we would be fine.

But adopt a ridiculously negative and defensive approach like previous Piggery game and it will be curtains.

Everyone thinks we're just thinking about Thursday, these bastards will come gung-ho at us ,

We'll find space in behind them and come away 3-1 Victor's.

I go from thinking that we mustn't risk the likes of Kent, Jack & Aribo to thinking nah feck that, full strength team and let's do these rancid bastards.

They’ll be fired up from the slap we gave them a fortnight ago. We need to go out and slap the verminous tramps again to dampen their spirits.
It would be great preparation for the big match we have on Thursday.
Just beat them Rangers.

Im barely interested aside from keeping tabs on how our players are at the end with a view towards Thursday.

That said its a nice chance for the likes of David and Scotty to get 90 mins against those scumbags in what will surely be their last chance for it.

For those guys, and all theyve given Rangers, Ill be watching and hoping we get a result.

For me personally as a Bear, I just want to Fast Forward and Follow Follow to Thursday night.

never should we lay down to them…
get intae them…
GVB will man manage with Thurs day in mind…here’s hoping his starting 11 do the business early
and his decisions are easy ones
#nosurrender

Back