Celtic write to their season ticket holders still no manager

As much as I would be bent over double for a week were he to pull out, I think it’s pretty likely he’s going to be their new manager and the delay announcing him is simply down to contractual technicalities.

I mentioned before on here though that when Gerrard came in there wasn’t any serious pressure from either the board or (the more deluded excepted) fans to win the title in his first season.

This won’t be the case with the Yahoos.

While Desmond and their new CEO and DoF may be privately working towards their own three year plan, Timbo will demand Howe hits the ground running and is quite likely to be in the car park before Xmas if that doesn’t look like happening.
Yep ...
“now we make it our objective to return the Club to the top in the shortest possible timeframe

The way they are treating the fans is unbelievable

DEkUDSF.gif

They have created a hole new animal with the calibre of manager they are expecting.

If Howe doesnt check in then he was never planning to and you just need to have a look at there latestest birthday tweet to see his name is all over it.

There not getting any top targets and will end up with a Pedro style numpty fae hubbaballoo ye have never heard of.

Howe will be announced in time to try and deflect media attention away from the trophy presentation.
This.
I don't doubt that they will and tbh I couldn't give a f,uck.

Huge rebuild ahead for the Tramps.
It wouldn't bother me either but thats their game, rotten to the core.
Just my opinion, however if im wrong jeez they are in a worse place than you could imagine.

I suspect the financial position at the yahoos is worse than they are admitting to in public.

They obviously don't have money to throw at a big name manager and the middle of the road types have probably been told it's a case of selling before any major spending this summer.
I've been saying for years now it's all smoke and mirrors with them. This season has really brought it home to roost with their failure to reach the CL group stages. They owe £30m in transfers for a start and then there is their crippling wage bill. Add all that to the match day income they didn't receive this season, there's no way they can afford anything unless Desmond digs deep and he's not a digging deep type. Personally I think they're up shit creek with a barrier shark chasing them.

Good enough for the scumbags, no manager in their right mind would take that 'job' and all that goes with it, hope they end up with Clarke or big nose, all that they deserve.

Maybe the fireworks for ten in a row used to celebrate the death of someone has put paid to any decent human being especially an Englishman taking charge

As we know ourselves getting a good experienced manager to come to Scotland is extremely difficult unless your playing against teams who are in no position to compete and it would look good on your CV.

Thankfully the Gerrard gamble has worked out but even then it wasn't overnight. Here's hoping they make a series of terrible appointments.
They've already started their series of terrible appointments. Long may it continue. If the next one is another dud, together with upcoming court cases, there will be even less interest in the job than there is now.

Tom finger on the mentally challenged pulse English just couldn't fathom that the rhabids are in a sorry sorry mess after our game against them.

He is convinced they have it all under control all the ducks in a row and auld shitebag lawell on call to smooth things along.

In reality:

No captain

No back four

No manager

A barrier round their stadium to protect their own players. Don't be fooled by revisionism. It wasn't put up to keep the ghost of our fans away.

A CEO with a rugby background

Assets out of or in final throws of contracts

Senior players with no backbone or just outright rotten eggs

Players who don't want to be there

A linchpin midfielder who despite getting the run of midfields and playing in an attacking team barely gets double figure goals or assists.

A great white hope scottish midfielder who can't play a full game - out scored and assisted by our fullbacks. Goldson scored 3 less goals and had 3 less assists than the golden boy. Our centre half.

No scouting

No DoF

No European pedigree

No pre contracts signed

And worst of all the undeniable burden of harbouring pedophiles for generations

Thats bizarre, if Howe was as ‘in the bag’ as the media portray they surely wouldn’t be stringing this along so much.

Itk poster here.

Richard Hughes family (ex Scotland and Bournemouth) is a friend of my in laws.

His dad was telling my in laws a month ago he was on the celtic coaching staff next season.

He has now said that's fallen through.

Fits in with howe not taking over

Thats bizarre, if Howe was as ‘in the bag’ as the media portray they surely wouldn’t be stringing this along so much.
How can he even take the job now. It's been too long, increases the pressure on him even more. If he doesn't start well, knives will be out staying waiting so long has cost him

They will not accept steady growth like we did when Gerard took over

Tom finger on the mentally challenged pulse English just couldn't fathom that the rhabids are in a sorry sorry mess after our game against them.

He is convinced they have it all under control all the ducks in a row and auld shitebag lawell on call to smooth things along.

In reality:

No captain

No back four

No manager

A barrier round their stadium to protect their own players. Don't be fooled by revisionism. It wasn't put up to keep the ghost of our fans away.

A linchpin midfielder who despite getting the run of midfields and playing in an attacking team barely gets double figure goals or assists.

A great white hope scottish midfielder who can't play a full game - out scored and assisted by our fullbacks. Goldson scored 3 less goals and had 3 less assists than the golden boy. Our centre half.

No scouting

No DoF

No European pedigree

No pre contracts signed

Any Tim realising the scale of the issue must be crapping it.

To replace the irrelevant football staff they have at the moment.
I am assuming that Howe has agreed but it can't be announced till his Bournemouth contract has ended.There is nothing to stop them lining up players until he's appointed.
I hope I'm wrong BTW and they are raging with the new manager.

Can't see howe moving from sandbanks where he can walk around freely to come to scotland not a fgking chance,it will be that prick clark

I know a guy who spent 48k on hospitality table for, I think its 8 people.
He was offered a 10% rebate for last season!!!!!
This was for the Terry Munro party
He would have been cheaper and better advised to buy binoculars
.......He never seen us coming hahaha

It’s got to be Howe? surely? Even though it’s dragged out so long. If not, that board will be crapping it.
Surely it couldn’t be Clarke after the Euro’s could it? Really? Or Ross?
It’s getting ridiculous....

Hahahahahahahahahah

It’s got to be Howe? surely? Even though it’s dragged out so long. If not, that board will be crapping it.
Surely it couldn’t be Clarke after the Euro’s could it? Really? Or Ross?
It’s getting ridiculous....

Hahahahahahahahahah
No chance it's Howe, he's waiting for the Crystal Palace gig.

It'll be Steve Clarke, who may or may not be fond of a shandy(s)

I am assuming that Howe has agreed but it can't be announced till his Bournemouth contract has ended.There is nothing to stop them lining up players until he's appointed.
I hope I'm wrong BTW and they are raging with the new manager.
Why wouldn’t they just pay the remainder of his contract to Bournemouth though if that was the case?
Howe is stringing it out hoping he gets offered a job down south, I really can’t see it being anything else. %^*& them anyway.

I'd rather manage a Pound store and that's where most of them shop, 'how much is this'? 'a fecken pound you muppet'. I would imagine is what I would be getting asked all day.
ive a mate who used to go into pound shops and ask staff how much something cost just to wind them up. part of me finds that hilarious the other half thinks hes being a prick to them. Still laughed , probably makes me a prick.

In reality:

No captain

No back four

No manager

No scouting

No DoF

No European pedigree

No pre contracts signed

Between no captain and no back four sits “no keeper worthy of the name”

Hes waiting on Bournemouths season ending for the back room team, which is strangely a different backroom staff from when he was there! Sounds like a made up excuse!
And even if that is what is going on. Why put out a statement that says you are still looking? Why not a statement saying we are making progress and close to announcing, or we have found our man and we will announce soon, or we will be in a position to announce soon. Instead of ”we’re still looking”.

An announcement like that when they are listed on the stock exchange will not be made on a Sunday.
OK pal.
For what its worth i reckon thats what they will do.
Monday it is.
Or else for all you 19th Century Terrorist mentally challengeds.

No more than they deserve TBH.

Perhaps the secrets of the Knew Camp are becoming known...
We should be bombarding howe with all sorts about the knew camp & the filth that covered up child abuse & you want to be part of that.

Back