Chances of a Hampden ticket with CCCS only

You may well joke mate, but I guarantee there will be some folk making those "arguments" when the time comes.

They will do it with a straight face too. ;)
I know, I jest but I fully expect it to be the case

I can mind someone kicking up a fuss when they missed out saying that the club should rotate it to see who’d experiences semis/finals before to give others a chance :D

So essentially if it’s your first ST you should be guaranteed because you’ve not got to go to semi’s/finals before :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst case scenario is we get around 22000 tickets ( I think) and then the sponsors supporters clubs etc get an allocation

So ( and purely theoretical numbers) there are 16000 tickets available.

There are 30000 mygers and 46000 season ticket holders

However only 20000 are season tickets holders and mygers and cccs. In this instance only those in the top tier will get a ticket.

If there are 3000 gold and 6000 silver they should all get a ticket. This leaves 7000 tickets for 11000 bronze ( roughly a 67% chance)
I disagree, I think bronze members that have only had a ST/cccs for a season should have the same chance as someone on 15 old TC points and close to maximum points :)

Worst case scenario is we get around 22000 tickets ( I think) and then the sponsors supporters clubs etc get an allocation

However only 20000 are season tickets holders and mygers and cccs. In this instance only those in the top tier will get a ticket.

If there are 3000 gold and 6000 silver they should all get a ticket. This leaves 7000 tickets for 11000 bronze ( roughly a 67% chance)

Gold is more like 2k mate, but I get your thinking.

%^*& that I'm no listening to Andy Cameron I am a bluenose on loop
Can always remember the buzz when the songs stopped and you actually got to speak to a human :D

Mental torture listening to the songs was worth it once the tickets were purchased

Who knows mate. Segregation plus red zone. Nothing would surprise me with the SNP/SFA/SPFL. Hampden was 12k for the Euros I think. Would imagine it would be much more than that but what the actual figure is anyone's guess.
Scotland played Moldova at Hampden recently and there was more than 40,000 there.

Can always remember the buzz when the songs stopped and you actually got to speak to a human :D

Mental torture listening to the songs was worth it once the tickets were purchased

Loyal and true…

Ah, back when the ticket office had staff and occasionally opened.

Bring back Eddie.

I think those that were there tonight should get first refusal, mygers or not.
What about those who were at the Malmö and Alashkert games plus bought the three game home EL group games?
It will be down to CCCS/ST/MyGers as documented in the official website.

Im positive it was first song on bus from Ibrox to Manchester 2010 couldv cried

The downside of getting to Hampden, the countless posts on here of "I never got Ross County or Hampden, it's a fix" The inability to understand how the schemes work baffle me no end.
I wonder what some people sign up for in life away from football sometimes.

I got one at the last minute against Hearts a couple of years ago. Was in the hospitality seats just behind the commentary team. Obviously Hearts couldn't sell them, and they were just released for the standard ticket price.

See in all seriousness, how do people think the club can ensure tickets only go to those who attended Dunfermline/Livingston?

There’ll be hundreds on CCCS that bought their tickets but didn’t go to the game. How do they think the club can check this?

Are the hoping peoples consciousness kicks in and they refuse tickets? I’m gold for a reason, bought tickets for both but didn’t attend either. I’ll be at the semi final and I’ll not feel guilty at all. I hate mygers but another example of it benefitting me

I have MyGers. What is CCCS?
CCCS=Continous Credit Card Scheme.
For season ticket holders.
You commit to buying every non season ticket home game.
So for all cup and European games your credit card is automatically charged and your smart card is activated.

See in all seriousness, how do people think the club can ensure tickets only go to those who attended Dunfermline/Livingston?

There’ll be hundreds on CCCS that bought their tickets but didn’t go to the game. How do they think the club can check this?

Are the hoping peoples consciousness kicks in and they refuse tickets? I’m gold for a reason, bought tickets for both but didn’t attend either. I’ll be at the semi final and I’ll not feel guilty at all. I hate mygers but another example of it benefitting me
It will make for a good thread on here come semi final time :)

What if someone couldn't make tonight but made Dunfermline in the last round?

I was at both btw. Just playing devil's advocate

If they had purchased a ticket but couldn’t attend get a mate to “click” your ST Card at the turnstile - records you as attending the game. Just saying.

I’d like to think the people who didn’t get Livingston first game of the season would get first shout on the semi final maybe wishful thinking though
Wishful thinking.
It will go-

DEDC3-FFE-42-A8-4-EF9-9-D96-6-CBCDC713-F18.jpg

Is there not almost 30-thousand on MyGers? if it's Celtic and our allocation is about 18k (after sponsors, corporate, player and staff tickets are rinsed off the top) then you're talking almost 1 in 2 on MyGers getting a ticket ... probably 1 in 2 dead-on actually if they give the supporters clubs an allocation - which they should.
I’d imagine it’ll be season ticket holders with my gers on ccs then season ticket holders without mygers on ccs that’ll be the lot

I’d like to think the people who didn’t get Livingston first game of the season would get first shout on the semi final maybe wishful thinking though
Personally I think gold members that missed out on Ross County should be given the padded seats in the South stand at hampden

I know of a couple of guys that opted out of cccs with so many payments in quick succession would imagine theres quite a few who did the same, would imagine everyone in gold and silver should be fine regardless of opposition

Ha ha. If @Aww Skew couldn't be arsed getting himself along to watch the two games against the dross then its clear he is not worthy of a ticket to the semi-final - and certainly not the final. And there was me thinking Gold Tier are Gold because they go to all the games, put the hard yards in, etc etc.;):):))
-100 mygers points for being unstaunch

Told you bud, mygers is a load of pish. I’ve benefitted massively from it so far and I’m still complaining and saying it’s shite; can’t be accused of it being sour grapes for the past 20months

Are you automatically down for getting a ticket as it was previously if all boxes ticked or will you need to apply for each match?

Also anyone know how it goes in my situation where I'm silver and my son is bronze?

He's on his 4th year of having season ticked so hopefully soon we'll both be the same as same history and won't be an issue.
No one know?

-100 mygers points for being unstaunch

Told you bud, mygers is a load of pish. I’ve benefitted massively from it so far and I’m still complaining and saying it’s shite; can’t be accused of it being sour grapes for the past 20months

You are bang on about MyGers.

Latest one is a 20% merch discount but can’t be used on the kits :rolleyes:

Ha ha. If @Aww Skew couldn't be arsed getting himself along to watch the two games against the dross then its clear he is not worthy of a ticket to the semi-final - and certainly not the final. And there was me thinking Gold Tier are Gold because they go to all the games, put the hard yards in, etc etc.;):):))
Some of us do,but I guess this thread shows not all of us do :shh:B-D:)

No one know?
Re your son, you’ll both be in “ballot” separately. If you’re on FF list together, you’ll get seated together if you’re both successful

I think you’d be automatically added to ballot but we’ll soon see

Some of us do,but I guess this thread show not all of us do :shh:B-D:)
I deserve to be relegated to bronze haha. Missed more games in first 2 months this season that I have in the 3 years previous :D

I’m going to go and buy programmes to redeem myself; club only care about £ so that’ll keep them happy

I know but MyGers, the non-season ticket holder ones, were allowed to apply for Celtic a few weeks ago there. Might be the same again. They've got to get something for their £50 since they're not eligible to apply for normal away tickets (which is a disgrace IMO).
I know what you are saying but I’m pretty sure all MyGers season ticket holder would not have needed to apply for a ticket for any home game - whereas non season ticket holders on MyGers do have to apply before any public sale.

as for semi finals and finals all MyGers season ticket holders need to have pre- signed up for this - which is still to be clarified if they need to register again for tickets in order to purchase (like away games) or will they be automatically allocated - perhaps someone could clarify

I deserve to be relegated to bronze haha. Missed more games in first 2 months this season that I have in the 3 years previous :D

I’m going to go and buy programmes to redeem myself; club only care about £ so that’ll keep them happy
Silver with the right to appeal.
Oh and keep the programmes out the bin :))

Silver with the right to appeal.
Oh and keep the programmes out the bin :))
They should give you an option: do you want your programme delivered or do you just want points?

Just mygers point for me, Mr Rangers

People can moan all they like but semi finals and finals is where loyalty should be rewarded and the club have got it right with the process from what I can see. Just hope they don't change it trying to please everyone for the final if we get there. Those in the eligible categories deserve the tickets and if it comes down to points to allocate the rest of tickets, then those with the highest points should get them within whatever sales window it reaches.

Re your son, you’ll both be in “ballot” separately. If you’re on FF list together, you’ll get seated together if you’re both successful

I think you’d be automatically added to ballot but we’ll soon see
No worries hopefully as say entered automatically. Then again might be good if need to actually make an application that you wish to attend. Bound to be loads miss the deadline giving a better chance :D

One aspect of mygers I find quite annoying myself and son being different tiers. I know there's no real way around it but he's only had season ticket four seasons and can't really help only being 9:rolleyes:

Previously we were just in ballot and that was it. Now thinking I might get one without him. At least soon will have same mygers history so won't be an issue.

People can moan all they like but semi finals and finals is where loyalty should be rewarded and the club have got it right with the process from what I can see. Just hope they don't change it trying to please everyone for the final if we get there. Those in the eligible categories deserve the tickets and if it comes down to points to allocate the rest of tickets, then those with the highest points should get them within whatever sales window it reaches.
What’s loyalty though?

Buying tickets for the previous rounds or actually attending?

Does someone in Bronze that went to both games deserve a ticket over a gold member that bought tickets but didn’t attend?

Regarding your estimations of the number in silver and bronze - I believe the majority of MyGers members with a season ticket will be in silver due to the entrance and exit level points required for silver

What’s loyalty though?

Buying tickets for the previous rounds or actually attending?

Does someone in Bronze that went to both games deserve a ticket over a gold member that bought tickets but didn’t attend?
What's the difference, tickets were purchased. We have ST holders all over the UK and beyond who all can't attend every midweek game, they still buy tickets though. Some ST holders work midweek, some may have covid or other illness. Should they be excluded from priority even though they have signed up to CCCS.

What's the difference, tickets were purchased. We have ST holders all over the UK and beyond who all can't attend every midweek game, they still buy tickets though. Some ST holders work midweek, some may have covid or other illness. Should they be excluded from priority even though they have signed up to CCCS.
Not at all, I’m just meaning people will have different definitions of what loyalty is and will look after their own interests

Was more of a rhetorical question tbf bud, agree with your post

Back