Charlotte Fakes

The way that the Court case against Whyte was presented should not be forgotten.

Fraud cases are notoriously difficult to prove to a jury, consisting of common laymen and women. Most of the evidence is complicated and goes way over their head, so it is difficult to prove that a crime has been committed, beyond all reasonable doubt.

The case against Whyte should have been relatively simple to prove, compared to most fraud cases, but it was clear that the PF chose to make the trial far more complex than it needed to be.

The PF either made a huge judgement error in deciding how to present the case and lead evidence, or made a decision to deliberately present the case in a manner which was unlikely to gain a guilty verdict.

What particularly screwed the Prosecution case against Whyte - and all the others - was the fact that the Police, under PF instruction and guidance - messed up not one but two separate 'raids' on legal offices in order to seize evidence. They took 'papers' they were not entitled to take and the end result was that the Court directed that, as a consequence, ALL the evidence they gathered on these raids was inadmissible.

The judgement ruling on the evidence being 'inadmissible' was released and published shortly after the conclusion of the Whyte trial.

Having sat through the Twitter reporting of the Whyte trial for day after day, I remain convinced that this was why only Whyte was in the dock and why the Prosecution case was so inexplicably weak.

The charlotte fakes hacker actually did us a favour intended or not.

The second half of 2013 was fascinating as the hacked info was drip fed onto Twitter.A lot of the info was used by guys like the sons of struth to help get the truth out and galvanise the support into taking action.

It also let everybody see through the recordings Whyte had made that Green,Ahmad & Stockbridge were working in cahoots with Whyte prior to the NewCo route happening.

You then had in the lead up to the 2013 December AGM Jack Irving & Mediahouse infesting FF trying to fight the sp!v PR war.

Merlin/McMurdo and logins like 'Applepine' were constantly on here during that period.Im sure auld Buster caught out a good few of them.:D
There were times I wasn’t sure which side CF was on or trying to achieve. I remember it was almost as though it was taken over and the info released had the opposite affect to what was being released prior. Still a very strange episode in a very very strange story. The web of crooks and connections cover a lot of the story purely by sheer volume(for most of us anyway).

What particularly screwed the Prosecution case against Whyte - and all the others - was the fact that the Police, under PF instruction and guidance - messed up not one but two separate 'raids' on legal offices in order to seize evidence. They took 'papers' they were not entitled to take and the end result was that the Court directed that, as a consequence, ALL the evidence they gathered on these raids was inadmissible.

The judgement ruling on the evidence being 'inadmissible' was released and published shortly after the conclusion of the Whyte trial.

Having sat through the Twitter reporting of the Whyte trial for day after day, I remain convinced that this was why only Whyte was in the dock and why the Prosecution case was so inexplicably weak.

The case was deliberately derailed by Glasgow PF Office, of that there is no doubt. In any other society, the top legal adviser, in our country, the Lord Advocate, would have resigned in shame and a full independent public inquiry installed to get to the truth. Our legal system is morally bankrupt and corrupt to the core.

There were times I wasn’t sure which side CF was on or trying to achieve. I remember it was almost as though it was taken over and the info released had the opposite affect to what was being released prior. Still a very strange episode in a very very strange story. The web of crooks and connections cover a lot of the story purely by sheer volume(for most of us anyway).

The original CF account carefully selected what was actually released to support a particular agenda in my view (although I think the stuff being released was genuine and unaltered.)

The original CF account then was closed down, and there were a series of other CF accounts - some of which I think were passing on fake/doctored information.

The original CF account carefully selected what was actually released to support a particular agenda in my view (although I think the stuff being released was genuine and unaltered.)

The original CF account then was closed down, and there were a series of other CF accounts - some of which I think were passing on fake/doctored information.
I originally thought it was the same as rtc but typing/posting style changed. There was obvious fakes/flaws at different times. Talking of rtc, The poster(s) would be one thing and the info gatherers would be something else but the person(s) who started and coordinated that would be one of the most interesting in the saga.

For the “establishment club” the establishment has sure fucked up any criminal case involving rangers
That is because Rangers have not been the establishment club for over 2 decades.
This is an example of who the establishment club now is. It is only going to get worse, if we do not get off our arse, we will be on our knees. Do not think our enemies have given up the assault on our club and community.

Back