Clancy official he is a cheat

Don’t you realise that the added time is ‘a minimum of x minutes’ ?

Yes, but the only issue was the Davis substitution LTD, so even if it was 4,30 minutes he should have blown the whistle at 5,00 minutes. And that’s despite making Davis walk around the park so even the 30 seconds added could be too much.

The guy needs downgraded to the lower leagues for a bit. He keeps making errors and is incompetent

Said many times before,I try not to get too upset with the officials running our game,if I did i'd make myself ill,especially when my club is happy to roll over and meekly accept blatant cheating and mhedia smear campaigns directed against us.If THEY can't be arsed,why should we?Hope to be proven wrong next week.

Our game against the mentally challengeds added on time 4 mins
Played 6mins

game today

dundee hivs v the junkies

4mins added on time

guy goes down right on 90 mins

guy was down for 1min 40
Blows whistle just before 5 mins added on

so there is no consistency with this CHEAT

he should never be an official in any top level games never mind one of ours

this guy is deffintly a CHEAT
I don't think Referee's deliberately go onto the park to give one team an advantage ,but Clancy's display was shocking for the whole game, not a lover of VAR but think we need now to try it.

I really don’t think they cheat, They are just incompetent in the role they are performing

No. They are competent, they are FIFA grade referees who regularly get to officiate abroad.

K Clancy in particular knows how to officiate and fully understands the rules of the game.

He is a cheat. He is incapable of refereeing a match impartially if his beloved team are involved, or if it is a match we are playing in, because he is a cheat. He clearly has a major issue with Alfredo Morelos, maybe because his first red card was overturned on appeal?, anyway that also shows him up to be a cheat.

Did he make the subs walk off the nearest side of the pitch?

Nope, turned it over from Sky to see what was happening. Porteous was getting substituted. He was in his own box, Clancy let him saunter off at half way line, even though most of his walk would have been in front of his own fans had Clancy used the Davis rule.

Rangers are held to a different standard, but unless timely and consistent pressure comes down through official channels from the club hierarchy nothing will change.

Our game against the mentally challengeds added on time 4 mins
Played 6mins

game today

dundee hivs v the junkies

4mins added on time

guy goes down right on 90 mins

guy was down for 1min 40
Blows whistle just before 5 mins added on

so there is no consistency with this CHEAT

he should never be an official in any top level games never mind one of ours

this guy is deffintly a CHEAT
He was doing everything in his power to prolong the game hoping his team scored an equaliser.

he is a total cheat, I think there are people from his background who subconsciously cheat, a kind of implicit bias, this is possibly understandable, sort of giving the benefit of the doubt occasionally. Kevin isn't that though, he is an explicit cheat, he was looking to inhibit Rangers chances of winning.

Sent Alfie off ten minutes into last season , sent him off again for absolutely feck all later the same season .

He couldn't wait to get the second yellow out and send him off again against the mhanks.

Coupled with one of the most biased performances I've seen Vs that mhob .

I said it last season he needed watching , so it has proved, a cheat ,nothing else describes this clown .

When a referees display is so bad I think they should be forced into an open court situation at the sfa or spfl offices where both clubs can ask questions of the referee.
the referee must answer all questions answered and all answers should be made public record . maybe if referees thought they would have to explain themselves and their actions we might get better and more importantly more honest performances from them

he's just not very good, like most officials up here in the Scottish game. Inept I'd say.

When a referees display is so bad I think they should be forced into an open court situation at the sfa or spfl offices where both clubs can ask questions of the referee.
the referee must answer all questions answered and all answers should be made public record . maybe if referees thought they would have to explain themselves and their actions we might get better and more importantly more honest performances from them
Won't have to explain themselves until the tims start bumping their gums about poor decisions.
Then theyll get an explanation, a phone call apologising and a reach around

Refs need to be questioned after matches. Issue is their given time to get their story straight and details are leaked out weeks later. Bit like the convenient booking for alfie

Back