Clancy official he is a cheat

Mainly he is just a very poor ref.

every ref I think has in the back of their mind if I give a decision im not sure on for Rangers or against Celtic their could be mass media accusations so never do.

It wasn't just the added min and you know it, if you think you being contravential is cool it isn't.
That was the OPs point though, the fact he added only 1 minute extra for the injury in injury time when the guy was down for 90 seconds. There's plenty of examples you can use about Clancy in our games but to try and claim that the extra minute added prices it really doesn't stand up on any level whatsoever and you know it.

It strikes me that Clancy is perhaps playing a risky game from his own point of view. Bear in mind being a referee is not his day job yet his professionalism (or lack of it based on recent evidence) is firmly in the public eye. I don’t think I would be happy if I was his employer but You reap what you sow I suppose.

I was at family party after Celtic game. Two Newcastle and one Leicester supporter there who had watched the game and all three were of the opinion that he would never referee a SPL game again . How naïve. Certainly would be the case in EPL.

Does my head in the inconsistency with time added on. The league cup final and the game on the 29th were approached totally differently by the ref in terms of how much injury time was played. I wonder why...

I was at family party after Celtic game. Two Newcastle and one Leicester supporter there who had watched the game and all three were of the opinion that he would never referee a SPL game again . How naïve. Certainly would be the case in EPL.

That sums this country up. Anyone who saw that game saw how blatant that cheating was, and the chest is then given the high profile match in the next week back.

An absolutely shocking message from the SFA.

Well he should have played the full 1-40 the player took for play to resume

the end of the day this fuker added 6 mins against them
Just hoping for them to snatch something
I totally understand and agree with your opinion that he he showed unmistakable bias in the Old Firm match. However, if you want to accuse someone of something it’s better to use ‘evidence’ which stand sup to examination. The added on time issue puts you on dodgy ground and can be argued against easily on a couple of points: It’s a MINIMUM of 4 minutes and the rest is at the referee’s discretion os it’s far from ‘official’ based on this. As I said already, I agree with you about the integrity (or lack of) of this official. It’s just better to argue on points which cannot be contested By those against us.

Out of all of the poor referees we have in Scotland (and there are many!) he is the one I would say is an out and out cheat. I do not think he could defend some of the decisions he makes against us, particularly if you were to show how he treated similar incidents in other games. He should not get to referee again.

Who did he cheat today and why are you so annoyed about it?

I think that’s the point. Played it more or less right today but seemed desperate to give the tramps a few extra seconds to try for an equaliser. Plus all the stooshie wi Alfie happened after he should have blown time.

I watched some of the game yesterday and felt he was extremely lenient against both teams. Both should have been reduced to 10 men (Butcher and Porteous should have been sent off for tackles that undeniably would have got a Rangers player sent off for)
I think it's just levels of inconsistency and incompetence with the referees.

totally agree
I totally agree we need very big statement from the club today or this week if we lose the league this year if will be down to the cheating from the refs as it’s just not Clancy it’s against us it’s the establishment this is why we need to speak now so going forward we can prove each case

Back