Clancy official he is a cheat

Admittedly you won't get many complaints from me or many others on here at the sentiment that Clancy is a cheating lady's front bottom but the point in question today seems trivial.

We are far better going after the bias against us which Clancy holds.

Providing clear instances of inconsistency between the standards he holds to us compared to them and providing factual points such as statistics on cards given to us compared to cards given to them.

The evidence against Clancy is clear. We don't need to resort to trivial points, in games between two irrelevant teams, which only weakens our argument.

I see it from another angle. He never played as much extra today as he should have when he played extra in our game when no justification to.

Did anything happen to this guy at all for his performance? In any other job in the world if you were to have a day where you made so many big mistakes you'd be getting hauled in by your bosses and getting your baws toed.

Don’t you realise that the added time is ‘a minimum of x minutes’ ?
Not so long ago, the amount of injury time was entirely at the referee’s discretion. The idea of announcing the number of minutes in advance was meant to reduce the referees ability to influence the game. Refs like Clancy just ignore it when it suits their agenda.

Always looks in a permanent state of confusion when he referees, a useless tit. Shouldn't have been given a high profile game today, should have been sent to Elgin/Stenny for his performance against us.

Did he make the subs walk off the nearest side of the pitch?

This should be the focus more than injury time.
If it's good enough at the end of an OF game to send a Rangers player off the pitch in front of the paedos then it must be done for every sub in every game he ever referees.

There can be no excuse for not doing it, if he thought it was safe enough at the house of horrors.

A sleekit individual who will do anything to harm our chances of winning. Only referees fairly when we are three ahead. Devious.

Id use a different word PB. Getting all of those wrong is bad enough, but all favouring them ?

Sorry mate, inept isn’t the word I’d use.
Or just sh*t at his job

Grigo is quite correct, inept or sh*t would have a random distribution of errors. When errors tend to be in one direction then those errors can be classed as systematic.

Another word for systematic error is bias.

There is a word for someone who is biased...

Grigo is quite correct, inept or sh*t would have a random distribution of errors. When errors tend to be in one direction then those errors can be classed as systematic.

Another word for systematic error is bias.

There is a word for someone who is biased...

Thank you Cochise. That’s exactly what I’m saying.

The most blatantly bias refereeing I’ve seen in an OF game since my first in 1970. That’s a big sample;)

Most of the evidence points in the direction of him being biased against us when refereeing our games.
In other words he's cheating to effect the result.
I totally agree with your post and apologies for being pedantic but you should have used affect not effect.
I normally would not pass comment on minor grammatical errors, however, I need to post some more drivel to get back into the lounge :))

I totally agree with your post and apologies for being pedantic but you should have used affect not effect.
I normally would not pass comment on minor grammatical errors, however, I need to post some more drivel to get back into the lounge :))
:)) :)) no offence taken sir and duly noted.
Good luck on your quest to return to the lounge.

And the handball goal.
And Bolingoli not getting his second yellow.
And Brown likewise for striking Tav’s face.
And Pervo Boy for a number of incidents.

Remembering that all three of these Celtic players were already on yellows.
But the time added on and the Davis walk round sub were not split second decisions which you might or might not see. The guy is a cheating clown and cant hide it.

In the second half of the Liverpool v Man Utd game today, Salah broke down the right hand side and was pulled back by Man Utd defender Shaw, which earned him a booking.

The Sky commentator immediately said "That's a definite booking under the laws of the game." The co-commentator replied, "he was happy to take a certain yellow card for the team."

Shaw was subsequently - and correctly - given a Yellow Card.

The reason I am highlighting this are:
The actions of Shaw pulling Salah back,
The position on the pitch where it happened and
The position of other players on the break/defenders, were almost identical to Alfredo breaking forward and being pulled back by Bolingoli, already on a Yellow Card.

Clancy the Cheat chose to ignore the Rules of The Game by failing to issue a second Yellow Card to Bolingoli.

That is not incompetence, it is one example of many on the day where he, without any doubt, cheated.

In the second half of the Liverpool v Man Utd game today, Salah broke down the right hand side and was pulled back by Man Utd defender Shaw, which earned him a booking.

The Sky commentator immediately said "That's a definite booking under the laws of the game." The co-commentator replied, "he was happy to take a certain yellow card for the team."

Shaw was subsequently - and correctly - given a Yellow Card.

The reason I am highlighting this are:
The actions of Shaw pulling Salah back,
The position on the pitch where it happened and
The position of other players on the break/defenders, were almost identical to Alfredo breaking forward and being pulled back by Bolingoli, already on a Yellow Card.

Clancy the Cheat chose to ignore the Rules of The Game by failing to issue a second Yellow Card to Bolingoli.

That is not incompetence, it is one example of many on the day where he, without any doubt, cheated.

Spot on DD.

Kevin Clancy has been a referee since 2000 and a FIFA referee since 2012. He is 36 year old, has a degree and is employed as a lawyer.

From the internet:

'Kevin joined Shepherd and Wedderburn as a trainee in 2006, qualifying in 2008.

In addition, Kevin is able to assist clients through his experience of understanding criminal proceedings from the prosecution perspective, having undertaken a secondment to the Crown Office (in 2017). As a procurator fiscal depute, Kevin assisted both the Health and Safety Division and the Wildlife and Environmental Crime Unit.

Kevin is a solicitor-advocate with civil rights of audience and has previously been appointed (August 2016 to July 2019) as temporary junior counsel to the Advocate General for Scotland.

Kevin is also an undergraduate tutor for Delict at the University of Edinburgh (since 2010).

Admitted in Scotland, and a member of the Association of Regulatory and Discipline Lawyers.'

One minor incident from the game, which may have been missed or forgotten by many, is the perfect example of Clancy cheating us.

In the 91st minute Ryan Jack was clearly fouled. It was 25 yards from their goal and 10 yards in from the touchline. Not in a position where we could have a shot at goal, but a clear free kick to us and one where we would have been in a good position to play the ball into the corner and as we were already beyond 90 mins, waste valuable time.

However, Clancy the Cheat gave a free kick to Celtc, which clearly astonished our players. He then allowed Forster to take the free-kick from inside his box, nowhere near where the "foul" occurred. They played the ball up the park and won a corner and he forced Steven Davis to leave the field of play behind the goal.

Those 2 minutes showed he was making sure that we could not waste any time by making a substitution and he was maximising the chances of them getting an equaliser by ensuring that the ball was at our end of the pitch, not theirs, by giving them a free kick that was nothing other than cheating.

The icing on the cake being that despite the above, Clancy the Cheat still managed to turn 4 mins into 6 mins and send off Alfie.

This *** has been on his knees in front of his priest when he was young now he is a adult he is on his knees in front of liewell fucking scumbag

He's about the only one who hasn't been punished after that game. I'm sure the compliance officer and the referee head honcho where impressed with him, and gave him a big game this weekend. We need to be good enough every game as we were in that game to win despite the refs like Clancy and Collum. Hopefully we don't see much of them for the remainder of the season.

I'd like to think we complained privately.

Back