Clement

Mental people can't see Clements glaring errors tbh. Going to be a lot of surprised and disappointed fans next season when we see the same Shite tactics with his own players.
Hopefully not with the same bottlers who have outlived about 3 managers. Don't think Clements plan was to sit back and play slow, ponderous shit against the likes of Dundee and Ross County. Maybe some of this is on the players who have been at Ibrox for a while and have failed to produce the goods. Yes. I mean Tav, Goldson, Lundstram. How many managers they survived? 3 or 4? Managers all been shite or maybe?

Hopefully not with the same bottlers who have outlived about 3 managers. Don't think Clements plan was to sit back and play slow, ponderous shit against the likes of Dundee and Ross County. Maybe some of this is on the players who have been at Ibrox for a while and have failed to produce the goods. Yes. I mean Tav, Goldson, Lundstram. How many managers they survived? 3 or 4? Managers all been shite or maybe?
One of our worst performers today was Clements January signing.

No, it doesn't mate I agree. Lundstram is unforgiveable today.

Let's see if he starts the cup final though. If he does, what about Clement then? And I bet he will.
if he does, then Clement better hope he puts in a Xavi-esque masterclass.

Most people knew that team selection was honking. Why did our manager not know this? Is he choosing players based on who is best for the positions or who he personally likes the best and shows him respect etc? It was just so obviously the wrong team to me.

If he wins a cup double with the amount of injuries and players he has to pick from the same cranks wanting him gone will change their tune

He's worked miracles since he was appointed. Next season we'll run them much closer IMO and we'll be favs to win the league in July if we get our massive overhaul of the squad spot on.

He’s a good manager and we need to get behind him. The team is utter dross. For the first time in years I’m confident in our manager.

Hopefully the end for the serial losers and the perma-injured in our team.

I’m sorry but my eyes don’t lie and what I see is a man who is seeing a different game to what I’m watching and is doing things that I can’t fathom, like taking off Soutar at half time today for McCausland and not using Sterling in midfield. I could go on. Yes we have players who are bottlers but much of the last 6 weeks is on Clement.

Bisgrove a man that has faile
Who picked him again? Don’t give me there was no other choice - Sterling easily slots in there. Lundstram is an absolute bombscare
Bisgrove( RC) the man who has failed at every job he's had done for our club and still gets rewarded for failure.

He's worked miracles since he was appointed. Next season we'll run them much closer IMO and we'll be favs to win the league in July if we get our massive overhaul of the squad spot on.
No he hasn’t ffs. He has beat teams he is expected to beat while Celtic dropped a load of points. He has failed everytime he has faced them and lost to Motherwell and Ross county. That’s not miracles.

It is also alright for people to say that Clement isn’t for them, it’s all about opinions and people had the same opinions of Beale and GVB which turned out correct.

No he hasn’t ffs. He has beat teams he is expected to beat while Celtic dropped a load of points. He has failed everytime he has faced them and lost to Motherwell and Ross county. That’s not miracles.
Let's just wait till he brings his own players in before getting the pitchfork out.

The thing is Clements style is dependent on the players available in the squad. He's had a different style at every club he's been at due to the squads he has had. Anyone who can't recognise something as basic as that and are bleeting on about what's his style, shouldn't even commentate on a lot of things. Give the man time, some money and let him have a full season with his own players.

I’m sorry but my eyes don’t lie and what I see is a man who is seeing a different game to what I’m watching and is doing things that I can’t fathom, like taking off Soutar at half time today for McCausland and not using Sterling in midfield. I could go on. Yes we have players who are bottlers but much of the last 6 weeks is on Clement.
Souttar was injured

If you'd said when he was appointed that we'd be going to them with 3 games to go, with a win putting us in the driving seat to win the league and a treble, he would be called a miracle worker. Remember he needs 3-4 transfer windows to actually get his own team on the pitch, only then can we properly judge him. He's a natural leader and I'm glad we have him.

I’m still think he is the right man for the job but team selection was a bit worry today and most of us said it before kick off.
If he doesn’t learn from his mistakes in Scottish cup final then he won’t get much leeway with supporters next season.
As a side note though why the f*ck tav and borna constantly back off there wingers is infuriating it’s like they don’t care enough.
I also noticed near the end when scum were breaking wright was just jogging back rather than sprinting is fucking arse off to get back and tackle.
Most of players don’t care enough and there is nothing our manager can do about that.

If you'd said when he was appointed that we'd be going to them with 3 games to go, with a win putting us in the driving seat to win the league and a treble, he would be called a miracle worker. Remember he needs 3-4 transfer windows to actually get his own team on the pitch, only then can we properly judge him. He's a natural leader and I'm glad we have him.
We got into that position because Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell, Killie and Hearts all managed to take points off them. It wasn't us that closed the points gap. If anything it shows how poor they have been this year and 2 defeats and a draw in the three games against them isn't good enough.

His talk about Lundstram to RTV is the kind of shit we're all guilty of. We make our minds up that we like a player then sweep away any evidence to suggest we're wrong.

Lundstram was horrible today, sold two goals then got himself a ridiculous red card. Clement is falling over himself to absolve Lundstram of any blame, and big up all his grand achievements in the last two years for the club.

That's the biggest red flag for Clement I've seen so far. And I've not put much stock in a lot of the stuff slung at him thus far, but that's worried me.
Really? maybe he is just trying to let teams know he has done a decent job for us up to now. Maybe his head is not in it now , which I'm not agreeing with but definitely can't blame Clement for that.

But he was only in that position because Celtic dropped so many points. He didn't catch them by beating them.

How is it nonsense?

How many times are we going to make the same mistakes, do you honestly think he’s learned how to play them?

Mate, 3 games

2 away with 10 men for a fair chunk of the game, neither of them were we completely out of it (compare to previous managers, Gio I am looking at you)

1 at home and we come back from 3-3 after a freak (or Tav special) to give them the opener.

In none of the OF games have we been able to play what you would consider his "best 11" , even going by the shit show he has inherited the best 11 and options off the best is better than what he has had

and yet, in 2 of the games we were unfortunate not to come away with a draw in one and a win in the other.

I am not sure there is really an answer as to what he can do with this lot, that back 4 is the same back 4 that crumbles under Gio, and your asking what the answer is? The answer is new players but he has had 1 transfer window in January.

All in, considering everything, I can't level anything at him, YET, I think he has just been unlucky in the games at Parkhead in particular, and with the general conditioning and mentality of the players.

He doesn't make the changes in the summers, I.E he doesn't do what you claim in the OP, then 100% questions shouldn't only be asked but he should also be in the firing line, as by that point he has had the opportunity to make the changes needed, have his own players in, no longer have the same old losers stinking the place out and can rely on his own teams pre season preparation.

I slated someone earlier for saying context is needed, well in that case it is.

“Not his squad” and “injuries” are comfort blankets of sorts.

They’re both a factor, but he should still have instilled a style of play or philosophy that anyone in the squad coming in adheres to.

There’s nothing.
The players are, at best, mediocre. Simple fact is you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear

It’s very simple if he starts the same midfield for the cup final he clearly doesn’t learn from his mistake.
His cup final selection will be, not just interesting, but defining.

He needs to learn what his strengths are and play to them.

I truly hope not to see some of these serial losers after the cup final as PC moves forward to next season.

To be fair to the guy look at the dross he has. Yet again like every old firm of late we miss a sitter then make mistakes to let them score. That´s what he inherited and that isn't fixable in one January window.

He at least has experience of winning leagues but I fear if he doesn't sign Shankland and another Scottish player it will be the beginning of the end for him.

His cup final selection will be, not just interesting, but defining.

He needs to learn what his strengths are and play to them.

I truly hope not to see some of these serial losers after the cup final as PC moves forward to next season.
Lundstram can’t be in the cup final team, if he is then this will reflect very badly on the manager.

Im fully behind the manager, guys hands are tied behind his back, we dont know if cantwell or Yilmaz were ready to start, Silva should do so mucp more with his chance, Lundstram let the team down big time. Its a game of small margins and as this season has shown we dont have the quality when it matters.

When do we stop blaming the manager????
I generally agree with this to an extent

But clement like gio didn't learn from mistakes made

Go did for the semi final but league was a struggle

To be the fault is at the board feet after 55 we needed quality that summer we didn't even after seville when we had money we didn't go for quality

Rinse and repeat at this point.

Transfer window. Some new players. Another season of hope.

Win = stay another season.

Lose = see ya later, next manager.

Back