Club statement on SFA charges

To assuage the fans, Rangers will have to come out saying that we have had enough of X, and unless Y is done, we will sue. Then state that our Lawyers have cleared all this and that henceforth we will no longer put up with it, whatever it is.we have to be seen to be doing something.

The SFA should be ashamed of themselves.
They all hate us, tried to kill us, but we must always resist and question their attack on our club.
For too long previous custodians allowed this to happen and never stood up to them. I am pleased to see Rangers doing the right thing again.

Because nobody who matters cares about some pompous statement. A fact that the people who run the club are well aware of. It's just playing to the gallery of idiot fans and tabloid journalists.
You call people who want the club to call out the cheating that's going on to ensure the tainted 10, idiots. Suppose you'd rather the dignified silence tradition that's served us so well. I know who's approach to these things is the more idiotic mate.

I hope we want to get our game on Sunday out of the way, that is the most important thing and knowing our referees, it will probably throw up more controversy, especially when we win. Post game a brief statement confirming that our legal representatives have provided overwhelming evidence of disciplinary inconsistency to the SFA and look forward to dismissal of all charges or a lengthy legal procedure.

No need to pubicly highlight inconsistent incidents for the likes of sky, bbc, bt, Sutton and Hartson to flail over. They are not the regulatory body.
The worst thing in any walk of life is to promise action and then fail to deliver. We are weak , Insipid and frankly taking the piss out of our fans. The energy put into excuses and reasons like yours is a shame. You shouldn’t constantly have to make up narratives that have no truth in them.

Rangers were cited and the meeting is to take place sometime in February- that is the time to make an informed and factual impact statement- and not before just because someone WANTS to know the details and WANTS to know them now - before they are released or do you want to make your enemies aware of what what your plans are beforehand and have them prepare in advance - or would you like to have them all flustered and unable to give a truthful reason on the presented statement without any prior notice.

Rangers were cited and the meeting is to take place sometime in February- that is the time to make an informed and factual impact statement- and not before just because someone WANTS to know the details and WANTS to know them now - before they are released or do you want to make your enemies aware of what what your plans are beforehand and have them prepare in advance - or would you like to have them all flustered and unable to give a truthful reason on the presented statement without any prior notice.
Makes some sense to me

About time the club started standing up to those cheating bástards

The club should be speaking out against match officials as and when required.

Instead our MD asks for fućking VAR.

Re the last statement about being cited by The SFA, well that just embarrassing. I assume statements such as these are signed off be an exec before they are published.

At best the club’s “ strategy “ is disjointed. Dodgy de ision coukd cost Rangers #55 in 2020.

The spineless attitude of the board has trickled down to those on the pitch today.

Players will be reading the same empty rhetoric as the rest of us, so it's no surprise that their attitude stunk today.

5 game ban(2 suspended) for Beale for squaring up to the hard man in game against them & 2 game ban(1 suspended) for culshaw re the hivs game!!

We are being pissed on from a great height and we're just accepting it.

Time to come out swinging but I won't hold my breath.

I won't hold my breath, however, I wonder if we have been awaiting the hearing/kangaroo Court outcome before issuing a further statement?

We could all been wrong hear and it's the same as Kenny Rogers classic coward of the county, this latest buggering from the Cultic football association and the board come out all guns blazing or maybe after being fcuked from all areas they just do now't as usual

We are so poor at standing up for ourselves. The whole Morelos interview has been turned on its head, Mick Beale and the suspension and even stupid things like that stupid author talking about the turnberry deal Describing us as a toxic brand, that would have been taken down after 10 mins of it was about the other lot if it made it up there at all.

We just aren’t proactive at all. As it stands at the minute Jim Traynor is a devise figure is doing us more harm than good.

Way past that. Real choice to make at renewal for me. 80/20 at the moment for chucking it. Allegorically I feel like troops abandoned by useless generals.

We have a massively passionate youth coming through and the club are going to kill it stone dead with their attitude to a lot of things.

We will always be grateful for the takeover, but that doesn't give them a pass 5 years or so later. The fact they made that statement about the directors on incident just summed it all up.

is there no conduit that we have - SLO, Club 1872, etc that can let the board know that the club's inaction on this onslaught is completely unacceptable to the fans?

Peter Lawwell or Stewart Robertson?
Which one would you rather have on your side in a war of words, battle of wits, or a good old barney?
Which one is fighting a war to the death, and which one is vainly trying to win over a hostile media and hostile officialdom by appeasing them at every turn?

Peter Lawwell or Stewart Robertson?
Which one would you rather have on your side in a war of words, battle of wits, or a good old barney?
Which one is fighting a war to the death, and which one is vainly trying to win over a hostile media and hostile officialdom by appeasing them at every turn?
They don't have the same jobs, so it's a loaded question.

Back