Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I hadn’t listened for 10 years to the show and I’m not in Scotland now but thought I’d have a laugh and listen. Fully expected Alexa to tell me to feck off when I asked her to put it on. The presenter guy is the best I’ve heard and doesn’t seem to show any bias. Dalziel and Hannah are a pair of fannys though.

And I reckon Howe would sook his crisps, weird wee guy scared of his own shadow. Would last a fortnight up here

Nothing like last night’s entertainment, the sequel to an epic is often an anticlimax right enough.

GD is a proper thicko. He cant form a simple sentence.

Now hes hoping boging teeth gets it right.

Im embarrassed he played for us.

Wish the travel & weather folk would do one.
To be fair, it wasn't bad tonight.

S4dw0-Bdbj-OLH.png

I hadn’t listened for 10 years to the show and I’m not in Scotland now but thought I’d have a laugh and listen. Fully expected Alexa to tell me to feck off when I asked her to put it on. The presenter guy is the best I’ve heard and doesn’t seem to show any bias. Dalziel and Hannah are a pair of fannys though.
SSB is decent nowadays thanks to the presenter Gordon Duncan. No bias at all and just likes to play devils advocate. Not afraid to ridicule the moon howlers.

That's enough for me... SSB is off... Canny listen tae Dalziel... He IS a fukin Mongo..
It was always going to be difficult to hit the highs of last night, but this is actually painful to listen to.
I’ve said it already but how the fvck does Dalziel get paid for this?
It’s like that time BBC news lined up the wrong guest for an interview and the guy just went along with it and gave some made up answers.

Last edited:
Back