Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Heard a little of tonight's show, Shoo describing the mentally challenged defence as 'an ocean-going shambles' was the highlight.

FIGHT! Keevins comparing backroom staff between the tims and us. Body language, rapport, etc. Gordon Duncan pipes up "That is amateur psychology to the max" ... "what evidence do you have to suggest this".

As much as I'm no fan of Keevins, I think the mask slipped for Duncan there....

Disagree tbh. Duncan challenges just about everything that is said. He plays 'devils advocate' if you like and does it pretty well from what I've heard of him.

Gerry is a moon-howling paranoid mong. Probs checks his cupboard every night in case Sevco is in there: well he is seeing us everywhere.

Rent free Gerry. Rent free.

Gerry is a moon-howling paranoid mong. Probs checks his cupboard every night in case Sevco is in there: well he is seeing us everywhere.

Rent free Gerry. Rent free.

What a rant that was, the only thing is he was allowed to talk his shite about us, should have been blocked then.

Though would loved to have heard his reply to hugh asking him about wanting us out of business, "is that the way you live your life?".

Not enough was done to kill off Rangers in 2012 and it's all a conspiracy on the part of the Celtic board, Donald Trump, the Coronavirus, every NHS Health Board and some Kilmarnock player who fouled Frimpong a while back.

No, I'm not kidding.
Yup. That about covers the ranting puddledrinker. I do hope he does not have children: imagine their upbringing? :(

Gerry from Kilwinning is one bitter b@stard, as he's fit to burst as he vents his pent up frustration in a vacuous rant. But he's getting it tight from the show's host Gordon Duncan, about the Celtic board not standing up for Celtic.

Even Spew is joining in ripping him a new one, accusing him of living in a very narrow world if he's still complaining that Liewell and co didn't do enough to put Rangers out of business over 8 years ago.

And Duncan ends the call by stating that Gerry has created a new record by managing to shoehorn HMRC, referees, various health boards, Covid and RANGERS, into all the reasons why his club has imploded.

And he'll be raging that he forgot to mention the masons!

Gerry from Kilwinning is one bitter b@stard, as he's fit to burst as he vents his pent up frustration in a vacuous rant. But he's getting it tight from the show's host Gordon Duncan, about the Celtic board not standing up for Celtic.

Even Spew is joining in ripping him a new one, accusing him of living in a very narrow world if he's still complaining that Liewell and co didn't do enough to put Rangers out of business over 8 years ago.

And Duncan ends the call by stating that Gerry has created a new record by managing to shoehorn HMRC, referees, various health boards, Covid and Rangers, into all the reasons why his club has imploded.

And he'll be raging that he forgot to mention the masons!
Only down side is the pish adverts lol

Back