Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I’ve definitely not used this statement in my 41 years but Gerry made my day, absolute epitome of all that lays beneath that rancid club

Back to the ward Gerry ya mental poet rhat :cool:

Gerry from Kilwinning is one bitter b@stard, as he's fit to burst as he vents his pent up frustration in a vacuous rant. But he's getting it tight from the show's host Gordon Duncan, about the Celtic board not standing up for Celtic.

Even Spew is joining in ripping him a new one, accusing him of living in a very narrow world if he's still complaining that Liewell and co didn't do enough to put Rangers out of business over 8 years ago.

And Duncan ends the call by stating that Gerry has created a new record by managing to shoehorn HMRC, referees, various health boards, Covid and Rangers, into all the reasons why his club has imploded.

And he'll be raging that he forgot to mention the masons!
Yeah and that the number 0 is in his home town the prick hahaha

If we keep winning, guys like Gerry are going to need sedation as they will not cope with it

His comments were a stereotypical mentally challenged yahoo who expect 10IAR as a given

Now we are competing Gerry cannot face reality that they have a title race on their hands this season

We need to keep it up until end of May

There are plenty, just massively outnumbered
I worked in the same company as a female Tim and she was moaning about her husband getting a kicking on a Sunday night just for wearing his Celtic top.

I pointed out that Celtic beating Rangers a few hours earlier and him being on the batter in Kilwinning and acting like a cünt probably contributed more than just wearing a Celtic top.

Still maintain that if we win the league, there will be unintentional overdoses all over the place because they’ll be that crushed by that’s happened.

I dodged this show for years and only started listening again recently. The host seems a fairly balanced chap. Where did they get him?

If we keep winning, guys like Gerry are going to need sedation as they will not cope with it

His comments were a stereotypical mentally challenged yahoo who expect 10IAR as a given

Now we are competing Gerry cannot face reality that they have a title race on their hands this season

We need to keep it up until end of May
Gerry won't survive #55 this season mate, it'll end him. Traumatised for years to come, which is pretty funny :D

Motherwell supporter. Seems to have no agenda either way. Refreshing.
He also challenges the 'pundits' when they start talking nonsense... and keeps at them until he eventually gives up coz they are usually too stupid to explain the shit they are spouting..

He also challenges the 'pundits' when they start talking nonsense... and keeps at them until he eventually gives up coz they are usually too stupid to explain the shit they are spouting..
Yep, he will criticise anyone, a definite improvement, although that wouldn’t be hard after following Jim Dellahunt and that prick who works for Celtic TV.

Gerry was great.

He was brilliant, he’s the guy in your local with no pals that latches onto punters so they buy him a pint.

(Guinness he drinks even tho he hates it)

he is universally hated by fans of all the clubs in the boozer, extremely loud when Celtic win and missing for weeks after a defeat.

He remembers every small decision that might have gone against Celtic while living his life safe in the knowledge that they’ve never lost a game fair and square.

He’s deranged and dangerous in equal measure and deep deep down he represents without a shadow of a doubt the wider Celtic support.

The thing with folk like the bold Gerry the moonhowling fcukwit is he is not the only 1 that thinks & feels this way - there are large swathes of the rancid hordes that are of a similar mindset. If this season works out how we hope it will, I genuinely think Bears could be in serious danger from fruitloops like Gerry.
A cult member, Septic board room , catholic church, catholic education system, media and political friends, green brigade and terrorists, all sing from a coordinated hymn sheet. A Venn diagram would show several overlaps

Last edited:
Back