Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

The Celtic family are in a state of shock.

DH7qr4-WAAgINtD.jpg

Their arrogance made them ignore what Steven Gerrard has built & is building Jenny.

A modern, progressive & development based football club.

Rangers qualifying for next season’s CL Group stage will ensure that the financial progress matches the football progress.

They should have known NEVER to under estimate our proud club.

I’m welling up here Grigo!

Seriously though I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Their arrogance made them ignore what Steven Gerrard has built & is building Jenny.

Rangers qualifying for next season’s CL Group stage will ensure that the financial progress matches the football progress.

Great post GY.

I am sure Gary Holt just cosaid something like “we....eh....Celtic need to make a statement “

Also the panel of mentally challengeds are now arguing amongst themselves.

By the way I haven’t listened to the Radio Clyde Call In for literally decades and tend to follow the posts on here instead.

Great time to be a Bear.

bits in bold, is everything the tims are not, they are still old school, thats something that takes money and more importantly time to get right, we had trails and errors before Gerrard arrived and showed the way and has completely revamped our club and team, but we give Gerrard cache blanche of Rangers from top to bottom, not many clubs would do that, so it's no as simple as just getting a new manager, it's a lot more to it than that, and with Liewell in charge, the foresight required to solve the tims mess will not happen.

Neil Lennon hasn't won a league title with a full strength, unhampered Rangers side.
He has been fortunate to say the least.
The only person who has more luck is Scott Brown.
He couldn't cope with Ferguson, Davis or Mendes. No Rangers to play against and his medals are worthless. A collection of Panini stickers. When asked to perform against a decent player he fails every time.

Back