Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Delicious
They just said that the new manager should be ROBERT WAGNER !!!!!!
Then they had a f&ck you video set up for Rangers fans tuning in and failed to get it to play.
I recorded the whole thing because they'll take this one down too.
Wagner.jpg

Raging that I missed most of it, just tuned in to hear Gary Holt then some fruitloop called Kevin, Liewell had the chance to end Rangers but choose to allow us our current revival.
Ok cheers Pete. Defo not normal peeps.

Not that "Kevin", what a let down.

But another rager and the hate is strong with this one.

"We had the chance to bury Rangers and Liewell let it slip"

I hope they all think like Kevin, just completely delusional. I'd tell them they have a machiavellian complex, but that would just elicit a puzzled stare in response.

Imagine living in world where everything is explained by a conspiracy?

Then they had a f&ck you video set up for Rangers fans tuning in and failed to get it to play.
Wagner.jpg
Where can we see this?

Wagner.jpg
What time is it when they have their technical mishap?

amazing they have no shame in 'lennon won a treble', what was the goal that secured the 9 :rolleyes:
It is embarrassing. They can shout all they like about 9 in a row, but even as a true blue, I can remember Lennox, Chalmers, Gemmell etc and that was an achievement. Not a bunch of no marks that have been found out.
Steven Gerrard is our leader and we shall not be moved.

For everyone asking, watch from the 42 minute mark. Calls for Robert Wagner to be manager then a few minutes later fails to play his Get It Up You video for Rangers fans.
These guys are the funniest thing out there and they think Rangers fans are tuning in to hear their point of view.
The most deformed one (top right) keeps calling us Huns then says there's no need for sectarianism.
At the end of the video they kind of do the Oirish Mick thing in that they know the league is gone and they want to bestest pals with all the Rangers fans now.
Rangers fans are their ONLY audience.

Last edited:
For everyone asking, watch from the 42 minute mark. Calls for Robert Wagner to be manager then a few minutes later fails to play his Get It Up You video for Rangers fans.
These guys are the funniest thing out there and they think Rangers fans are tuning in to hear their point of view.
These guys are worth a watch. Honestly it’s like watching Dumb and Dumber.

Back