Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

As the scum are partners with Clyde probably a term & condition of punditry note that Rae and Dalziel both ex Rangers don't get tore in about the scum either!
But we're partners with Go radio, and it's fair to say their pundits won't be favourable to Rangers. I listen to SSB a lot and its usually a mixed bag. I don’t have a problem with the likes of Mark Wilson supporting them, and Alex Rae is very fair towards us.
People love to be offended though.

Just had a listen to the first segment of Mondays show to hear the fallout from Jones/Edmundson debacle.

Will be an interesting compare and contrast job tonight after Frimpongs indiscretions which have far wider consequences given he trained and played matches during that period.

Much was made of the Rangers players potential to put others at risk IF they had made it into training. Frimpong DID and therefore has put his teammates and opposition teams at risk.

Just had a listen to the first segment of Mondays show to hear the fallout from Jones/Edmundson debacle.

Will be an interesting compare and contrast job tonight after Frimpongs indiscretions which have far wider consequences given he trained and played matches during that Pr
That’s the thing.
They’ve treat one by sending him away.
Now another one breaks the rules.
If we get rid of our 2 it can be open to abuse.
Say you want a transfer just break the rules.

Proof if ever any was needed that this lot will only discuss whatever fits the agenda. What is the point in asking callers to get involved via Twitter if you are only going to blank them.

Screenshot-20201104-200016-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Uhmmmm.... Frimpong not mentioned in the introduction :oops:
Why are you surprised, and why is anyone on here listening to this station? The ONLY time it's worth listening to is just after we've pumped Them, or someone else has pumped Them and they're having a meltdown.
There is NEVER another time worth listening to them, especially when that c8nt Keevins is on.

I'm just thinking about articulated Lawrie from Dennistoun. He was on recently spouting about Celtics millions available for transfers while Gerrard is a scrap dealer trading in the budget transfer market
That's right Lawrie... Ra sellik spent £5 million on a Greek tragedy and we got Glen Kamara for £50k.

I'm just thinking about articulated Lawrie from Dennistoun. He was on recently spouting about Celtics millions available for transfers while Gerrard is a scrap dealer trading in the budget transfer market
That's right Lawrie... Ra sellik spent £5 million on a Greek tragedy and we got Glen Kamara for £50k.
I can’t believe I am going to say this about articulated Laurie but to be fair he called in after that and admitted he was wrong with those comments. Still a grade A fud tho!

On the subject on barkas.

5m quid. Have we spent that on transfers on keepers in the last 20 year or more?

Surely not :D
Woods £0.6m
Goram £1m
Niemi £0.7m
Charbonnier £1.2m
Klos £0.8m
Christiansen - £1.7m
Wattereus - £0
Letizi - £0
McGregor - £0
Carroll - £0
Alexander £0