Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

wee bud's pit boots

Yep. They can all se what Ange is trying to do. It's the boards fault for everything.

Fuckwits!
But surely if they can see what Ange is trying to do, then they must give the board credit for having the foresight to bring this footballing guru in? After all, Dom said sometimes you have to wait to get the right man for the job.

Or assorted guff like that.

El Jock Grande Sabia

But surely if they can see what Ange is trying to do, then they must give the board credit for having the foresight to bring this footballing guru in? After all, Dom said sometimes you have to wait to get the right man for the job.

Or assorted guff like that.
I think they're blaming the board for nit spending BIG money, but tbf mate - and I'm sure you're in the same boat - I couldn't really give a flying fcuk! I hope they stick with the antipodean Lennon. He'll be wibbling with the best of them in no time! B-D

dorian blue

Suspicious how the post euro defeat super scoreboard podcast isn’t uploaded yet when usually it’s on within an hour or two. Not for the first time.

Any other ways of listening again?

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Desperately trying to play the Morelos card so give the Tims something to hang onto.
‘Dominic’ the Muppet supposed Rangers fan who has come on is clearly there to extend the narrative.
Gave himself away with Edouard when ‘we were playing Midtylland during the week’
Gerrard could not be clearer in his press conference and he said that we have received no bids for any our major players.

nelster

“The two of them look as if they really dont want to be in Glasgow any longer”

Stephen McGowan following on from Dominic with the even hotter take.

Given Alfredo Morelos hasnt been seen anywhere in Glasgow since May, thats mental chat.

Bradbo88

Jesus christ this caller.

Must have really spotless windows in that house.

Always seems to be inarticulate bears on this show

Things that go bump

hearing the Gaffer say

'' Full throttle football '' when talking about Jacko gave me the tingles but also produced images of Flange sitting in his Celtic office and saying '' Crikey, don't like the sound of that '' He's def got the fear.

Cromwell

“The two of them look as if they really dont want to be in Glasgow any longer”

Stephen McGowan following on from Dominic with the even hotter take.

Given Alfredo Morelos hasnt been seen anywhere in Glasgow since May, thats mental chat.
He’s a lisping apologist wanker. Morelos is ‘happy as Larry’ and to put him in the same boat as Eduard is laughable.

Edweird

It's great to hear Timmy calling in about their threadbare squad.

Over the past few years this phone in has been filled with Timmy remind everyone they had millions and millions to spend. They also reminded us all they had millions and millions sitting on the bench.
So where did their squad go?

Edweird

Now Rangers are being "gifted" money by Celtic?
I don't remember anyone saying that Rangers gifted the Tims 8.75 leagues in the last decade.
In fact I remember 8.75 years of superlatives being used to describe their achievements.