Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

What happened to the Gerrard thread on here ? are we not allowed to discuss the prospect of our manager potentially leaving ? it's a pretty big subject

I’m sick of hearing Brendan Rodgers comparisons when hearing about Gerrard potentially going.

Rodgers is a narcissist of the highest order, he was full of lies for them, boyhood fan, there for 10. He even publicly belittled one of their club legends and made Danny Mcgrain look like an idiot whilst their moronic fans lapped it up and applauded him.

Gerrard has conducted himself with class throughout, and if and when he does leave that will be done with class as well.
It epitomises the distinction between the two clubs. Class over bullshit.

The 1 in 9 is actually hilarious

there was no chance of us winning a trophy in the 1st season after the absolute mess Gerrard inherited, we were cheated in the league Cup final also.

I'm not denying we have drastically underperformed in the cups but winning 55 was all that mattered, if they think we give a fuk about 1 in 9 considering the state we were in a few years ago they are more stupid than I thought.

You couldn't pay me to listen to this pish at the best of times. Especially tonight, can only imagine the verbal diarrhea being spouted by all and sundry.

I’m sick of hearing Brendan Rodgers comparisons when hearing about Gerrard potentially going.

Rodgers is a narcissist of the highest order, he was full of lies for them, boyhood fan, there for 10. He even publicly belittled one of their club legends and made Danny Mcgrain look like an idiot whilst their moronic fans lapped it up and applauded him.

Gerrard has conducted himself with class throughout, and if and when he does leave that will be done with class as well.
This hasn’t aged well in 24hrs

The 1 in 9 is actually hilarious

there was no chance of us winning a trophy in the 1st season after the absolute mess Gerrard inherited, we were cheated in the league Cup final also.

I'm not denying we have drastically underperformed in the cups but winning 55 was all that mattered, if they think we give a fuk about 1 in 9 considering the state we were in a few years ago they are more stupid than I thought.
It may have been 1/9 but it was THEE 1/9 hence Chernobyl meltdown.

News breaks Gerrard target for Villa

Media ⬇️
chewin-the-fat-wank.gif

Nothings done yet.

But if Gerrard does go, will have been done with class? Most likely not.

Does it merit comparisons with Rodgers? Absolutely not. Rodgers narcissism is a case study for a psychiatrist. The way he lied to thousands of their fans whilst telling blatant lies to belittle one of their club legends who happened to be sat metres in front of him, whilst they all lapped it up was absolute mental behaviour.

Nothings done yet.

But if Gerrard does go, will have been done with class? Most likely not.

Does it merit comparisons with Rodgers? Absolutely not. Rodgers narcissism is a case study for a psychiatrist. The way he lied to thousands of their fans whilst telling blatant lies to belittle one of their club legends who happened to be sat metres in front of him, whilst they all lapped it up was absolute mental behaviour.
Gerrard has also told lies about being happy when asked about interest from other interested parties only a couple of weeks ago, make no mistake leaving mid season to a club he had no previous emotional connection to is Rodgers Esque. As has been written elsewhere repeatedly, he will have sullied his endeavours and his reputation amongst much of our support and quite rightly imho if he does indeed go now!

Maybe the never trust a scouser line is indeed so true too!!!

Back