Co-efficient, Schmo-efficient

Kingging

Co-efficient points can be earned in Europa Cup too just in case anyone cares. 'mon the Romanians

AndythephotoDr

The co-efficient ongoing is important to ensure we enter Europe at a later stage.

more importantly for Rangers competing with Celtic it will damage them more than us if they have no European money so domestically it’s better for us for them to go out as soon as possible.

At the end of the day no great rival want to see the other one do well so I’m not sure why so many want us to be more cordial with Celtic. Nothing to do with religion or politics I just despise them and if they were playing tiddlywinks I’d want them to lose

NDC bear forever

As long as they don’t get into CL I don’t mind because they will end up losing out on money or end up having to play more games.

Albertzzz

Would love to see cluj knock em out. The meltdowns would be immense. Wonder what the rags would Russel up to deflect everything on big bad rangers.

Recoba

Official Ticketer
I agree Cluj are poor and very one dimensional, they will have to hope they get a goal from a set piece and the tarrier scum fans turn on the tarrier scum players

Nice to see the marquee signing on the bench again and the new left back dropped.

10 million spent to help them qualify and both on the bench.

dh1963

We're showing getting through 4 qualifying rounds can be done.
The only coefficient I want to see improve is the Rangers one as we keep winning in Europe.
The sooner every other Rangers hating shower of sh1te get knocked out the better.

dh1963

I agree Cluj are poor and very one dimensional, they will have to hope they get a goal from a set piece and the tarrier scum fans turn on the tarrier scum players

Nice to see the marquee signing on the bench again and the new left back dropped.

10 million spent to help them qualify and both on the bench.
I know I shouldn't care, but who is left back?

buc11

If they sit in then Cluj are asking for a doing.

Hearts beat them 4-0 albeit a couple of years ago but it's the same idea, have a go and you might be surprised. We done it twice and should have with 10 men at the Knew Camp, Motherwell looked capable but ran out of steam.

Rt. Hon. Bearman

It wasn't so long ago both us and them were in the group stage of the CL in the same season.

Look at the co-efficient now. Only one Scottish side in the CL and they have to get through four qualifying rounds.

Well done on kicking us out of the top flight. Worked out really well for Scottish football, that.

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Sounds like they will have another new left back for when they play us.
I think so but they have had at least 6 or 7 knock backs this summer already, they seem to be struggling to attract the players they want.