Contact made for Docherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because some folk think transfers are a case of getting in a room, agreeing a fee and making an announcement.

There's a fair chance although we're in a room with Accies, that the decision makers aren't present so both clubs need to go back, then meet again so on and so forth.

2-3 days for a transfer wouldn’t be excessive I wouldn’t say.

Rangers are doing my nut in with how long they are dragging things out for in this window. I am delighted with the signings we have made but just wish there was a bit more urgency.
19 days in & we’ve signed 4 players, with a 5th very close.

I’m as critical as any about the board, but I think they’re quite quick with sorting transfers. It was the same in the summer (bar Dorrans)

Rangers are doing my nut in with how long they are dragging things out for in this window. I am delighted with the signings we have made but just wish there was a bit more urgency.
Rangers have probably done the most business in the UK this transfer window. What more do you want?

I think considering we are not Flush with cash we are doing better than most expected this window me included.

He’s apparently at our training centre with his dad just now

He’s 100% out the squad and a young Accies player will make his debut in place of him tomorrow

Source, the young Accies player taking his place

Awaits the eyes and clock emoji for a 6pm announcement :)

He’s 100% out the squad and a young Accies player will make his debut in place of him tomorrow

Hope your right about being at training centre but I'm sceptical as there would be pictures out there online of him arriving etc.

Assuming we'll be top late to register him for Sunday if we sign him tonight? Because registration closing for us is a different time to everyone else!

Jeez. Talk about not being able to please all the people all of the time.

You sure.. I thought Rocksports where shoes?

Sure i had a pair in high school

rockport, they were all th
I can't see it

All I can read is "For this game we miss full back Ioannis Skondras who sits out the third game of his four game SFA ban. Manager Martin Canning will make checks on other players regarding recent knocks."

Unless I'm blind :D:D

Im the same i cant see it either, just some random on twitter saying why is docherty dropped

Mate,hope you had a great trip away from internet access, I’ve got great news for you. We’ve signed 4 players in the last two weeks that will go straight into the first team. You’ll still get the articles on the official website.

Surely the nearest Bear to the Training Centre should be on this now?

Hope it’s Fergies son.

People need to chill. Its not like we're in the last 24 hours of the window. We've made contact with Hamilton and unlike Killie, they've conducted themselves professionally and it would appear our negotiations with them are fluid and progressing well.

Notice it’s only long drawn out sagas when Scottish teams are involved.

Murphy aside, BTW.

Im an ex-pro meteorologist and as an ITK in this field and can confirm that due to yellow snow warning, no-one can travel in the Lanarkshire/Renfrewshire/glasgowshire area and therefore he won't be at auchenhowie today. My sources are current pro meteorologists.

Im an ex-pro meteorologist and as an ITK in this field and can confirm that due to yellow snow warning, no-one can travel in the Lanarkshire/Renfrewshire/glasgowshire area and therefore he won't be at auchenhowie today. My sources are current pro meteorologists.

People can travel we have just been advised not to. I drove from East kilbride to Hamilton in it. He also lives in milngavie so wouldn' be hard for him to get there.

From the Hamilton forum

Charming :rolleyes:

Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread but just reading on that link there from the Hamilton forum "Docherty's Twitter profile is now stripped of any mentions of Accies in his profile, as well as no photos of him in an Accies kit anymore"

GOING FOR 55..

Away and throw snowballs at the moon.

I've not long driven from Stirling to Glasgow.

Im also seeing cars moving when I look out the window.

Source is me.

Guys

Gregs Dad was hugely influential in getting Rangers First off the ground

https://www.ft.com/content/cfbddcce-9c12-11e4-a6b6-00144feabdc0

As above

He’s a massive bluenose like his boy

Now that it’s been clarified Docherty is out the squad as we said this morning the official position is this -

The Clubs are close to an agreement but not there as yet
Though it is believed to be extremely close ‘sorting out loose ends ‘
Contract is sitting waiting for GD
But NOT there yet

Everything we have put up, including him being dropped is from an impeccable source

Greg didn’t train with Hamilton, trained on his own today in the gym

It is Rangers, this will run into weekend but everyone has everything crossed it will go through

But I repeat, not there yet....

(Take as pinch of salt, rumour etc)
Thanks for the update mate

Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread but just reading on that link there from the Hamilton forum "Docherty's Twitter profile is now stripped of any mentions of Accies in his profile, as well as no photos of him in an Accies kit anymore"
Although the poster who wrote that is usually quite reliable, he's wrong. Greg's removed a reference in his profile to playing for Accies, that's all. Photos are unchanged.

His Twitter profile is exactly the same way it has been for a long time and there are still photos of him in accies kit.

Because some folk think transfers are a case of getting in a room, agreeing a fee and making an announcement.

There's a fair chance although we're in a room with Accies, that the decision makers aren't present so both clubs need to go back, then meet again so on and so forth.

That avatar :D

I went to school with that mutant.

No, he isn’t a number 10 in a million years.

According to someone in here(can’t remember who)he can play there though.
Btw not being funny how many times have you seen Jones this season?
Do you not think Brown has watched him more than the game against us where he roasted tav for 90mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back