Contact made for Docherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody asked me about young Accies forward Ross Cunningham - too long a thread to search back and find who it was.

I've not really noticed him yet, to be fair. Only made 7 first team appearances, all as a sub. And I don't go to reserve/youth games. It's possible I haven't even seen him.

Guys

Gregs Dad was hugely influential in getting Rangers First off the ground

https://www.ft.com/content/cfbddcce-9c12-11e4-a6b6-00144feabdc0

As above

He’s a massive bluenose like his boy

Now that it’s been clarified Docherty is out the squad as we said this morning the official position is this -

The Clubs are close to an agreement but not there as yet
Though it is believed to be extremely close ‘sorting out loose ends ‘
Contract is sitting waiting for GD
But NOT there yet

Everything we have put up, including him being dropped is from an impeccable source

Greg didn’t train with Hamilton, trained on his own today in the gym

It is Rangers, this will run into weekend but everyone has everything crossed it will go through

But I repeat, not there yet....

(Take as pinch of salt, rumour etc)
Many thanks for update mate

He’s apparently at our training centre with his dad just now

He’s 100% out the squad and a young Accies player will make his debut in place of him tomorrow

Source, the young Accies player taking his place

Young Accies player has just been dropped (in it) source no longer.

Not a typical comment. Poster probably thinks he's being funny. And was told off in the next reply.

I've still seen/heard no confirmation that Greg's out of the squad.
Not a typical comment. Poster probably thinks he's being funny. And was told off in the next reply.

I've still seen/heard no confirmation that Greg's out of the squad.
Hope it was you that told him off academical .

Good to know that you have wah mees on your forum too.:D

Hahahaha!!!!

Is there any way admin can find this thread?
If he was that wrecked on ching his cock would've been shrivelled up like a prawn and good for nothing anyway.At least the two strumpets got something oot it along with the cash!

If I remember right he was wrecked, booked two hookers and was on the thread raging that they snorted all his gear and then mentioned he’d went down on them and the thread was just a mess of herpes jokes and pics.

I don’t think the thread lasted long.

According to someone in here(can’t remember who)he can play there though.
Btw not being funny how many times have you seen Jones this season?
Do you not think Brown has watched him more than the game against us where he roasted tav for 90mins.
About 5 times.

He has played there once for Killie ever. Doesn’t have the awareness, vision or footballing brain to play the no 10 role.

Don’t know how many times we’ve watched him, we could watch him 20 times and still get it wrong.

Maybe his Mrs has said you better no be fecking late to my party even if you are signing for Rangers:D
Just been told there that Greg will now not be in the team tomorrow. I apologise to eveey one of you for the misinformation on this. No excuses what so ever, things have changed but I was wrong

About 10 posts and everyone of them has turned out to be pish.

If your a bear the person giving you your info obviously knows feck all and is feeding you shite so maybe just keep it to yourself.

If I remember right he was wrecked, booked two hookers and was on the thread raging that they snorted all his gear and then mentioned he’d went down on them and the thread was just a mess of herpes jokes and pics.

I don’t think the thread lasted long.

BuildMyGallows was the poster. Tried to edit his original OP but it had been quoted various times by the time he got around to it :D:D Thread was chopped though in the end.

BuildMyGallows was the poster. Tried to edit his original OP but it had been quoted various times by the time he got around to it :D:D Thread was chopped though in the end.

I remember waking up, hung over and finding the thread and thinking “superb, another piece of lounge madness” iirc he couldn’t work out why he was getting abuse at first.

The Sun now saying he missed training due to injury so won't play at the weekend. Convenient.

If true he would fail a medical, so would place the whole move on hold.

More pish from the Sun?

The Sun now saying he missed training due to injury so won't play at the weekend. Convenient.

More pish from the Sun?
Unless it was a major problem that would show up on s scam you can easily pass the medical mate as most players carry niggles

Listening to rock sport on a Friday via an app. Just shows how much Clyde and Radio Scotland have peed people off..Shuggie Burns on tonight.
James dorman also coming on at 18.05.

I've said it before but there's some absolute zoomers on here.

Everyone has their own opinions, as I've said I'm delighted with the signings we've made but the Murphy one dragged on when involving cash and now this one is also.

Bill Young does a programme from 6 to 8 and I believe there is a Saturday programme.
Listen to it and kill off radio Clyde.
Listening to rock sport on a Friday via an app. Just shows how much Clyde and Radio Scotland have peed people off..Shuggie Burns on tonight.
James dorman also coming on at 18.05.

Im going to get this on just now. Looking forward to listening after all the positive posts from folk on here.

More pish from the Sun?

He won’t fail a medical on a wee knock, can’t see there being a knock anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back