Convicted Celtic view photographer John Cullen finally identified

The Police investigation there is completely wrong.

In the 1990s for a period of time, unknown to me, I was in a hall, weekly, at the same time as a paedophile.

The Police came and interviewed me for an hour about the guy. I knew nothing about him. But they still took an hour of my time to check I wasn't a victim based on attendance records from the organisation.

Yet, here's a bin bag, literally full of evidence, and there's no attempt to contact victims to see if Cullen was operating with others, if the photos were the only crimes, or of other crimes took place with the same victims? Nothing? 250 children?

Incredible.

I was coached by a convicted paedo as part of Glasgow schools badminton. Not a single police officer ever came and asked me questions etc. I definitely wasn’t a victim but with hindsight I had circumstantial evidence that would have helped get him convicted if asked pre trial.

He looks like the ropers neighbor Jeffrey from George and Mildred.
Creepy.

I was thinking he looked like Simon Bates. Either way, he is well creepy like you say.

Is there any end to that club's depravity and the numbers of paedophiles employed within it? A business would be unlucky to have one or two, it can happen anywhere, but I've lost count of the number they've had within their walls over the decades, and still they try to hold the moral high ground when it comes to us v them. They have no shame.

I was thinking he looked like Simon Bates. Either way, he is well creepy like you say.

Is there any end to that club's depravity and the numbers of paedophiles employed within it? A business would be unlucky to have one or two, it can happen anywhere, but I've lost count of the number they've had within their walls over the decades, and still they try to hold the moral high ground when it comes to us v them. They have no shame.
It's frightening the lack of urgency or effort to bring these animals to justice. Seems a total lack of respect towards victims by government,the police and politicians as their silence is deafening

What gets me is how Cullen engaged his victims where would you source a regular conveyor belt of young boys aged 10 - 13 years of age in the 80's, to invite back to your flat to photograph, what was the incentive, were they trafficked, why did no Adult suspect/report anything suspicious, with all the publicity of the case and SCUM FC just now has no now Adult victim ever came forward surely can look at photos and i.d. themselves or has Plod lost that evidence too (*surely not destroyed as technically unidentified and still an open crime/cold case)?
again more questions than answers where this Venue is concerned. Who is pulling the strings to cover up / keep safe this rancid Organisation.......who can still have control and be at least aged 70 in this country?

As heinous as Cullen's actions were this casts an even more sinister shadow. It is inconceivable that not one boy could be identified out of the hundreds of photos found. Yet again suspicions that this goes right to the heart of the Scottish establishment are raised. Surely (and I know it has been said many times before) there can be no other way for justice other than a fully independent investigation? History will not be kind to those who stand in the way.
to have that type of access to so many young boys he could only have done it through his scum connections and being the official photographer for the Scum View

Fucking horrific evil bastard should have been offed years ago imo, crimes against kids should carry a death penalty but the sentences they get in this poisonous shit hole are suspicious as %^*& and deserve being looked into, it would expose hundreds I think.

These sick deviants are synonymous with this club,not an isolated case but habitual molestation over the course of decades, is there any surprise they do anything to deviate and dismiss the main issue?
Horrendous scandal over

half a century, ashamedley covered up by all in sundrie in this horrible backwater ,but justice is long overdue and hopefully justice will prevail.

Heard he and the others are there. Jackie is still with him, plus his Lad's, despite of what he did.
Back in the day we used to go down from Merrylee Primary, when it was in Friarton Road, to St. Gabriel’s and wait for them outside. They never ever came out the gates and you’d have frantic mothers from the tenements pulling their own sons away.
That was the late 60’s.

They all practice what the Chief Enabler said way back when it all started " Say nothing , keep the good name of the club out the papers " . Horrible club , magnet for the bheasts in society....

This is a Current Pic of John Cullen that I found. Him 100% this is.
313399224_112482008325483_1967930442069851538_n.jpg

I did get told she converted to Catholicism when she married him,must have been true then if her brother supported us.
She certainly fully embraced it,always at the chapel and would have the ash on her head for Ash Wednesday etc

She hated Rangers with a passion.
She also thinks her Man and her Two Lads are Perfect, which they are not.

250 pictures of nude or semi-nude young boys, all aged between 10 and 13 years old.

Kids that Cullen claimed he'd invited round to his house in 1982 to pose for him for the photos.

Photos sitting in a bin bag in a Store Room at Celtc FC's stadium for twenty years, seemingly untouched until the cleaners found them.

And the Police (even with the assistance of Scotland Yard's special paedophile unit), were not able to identify even one kid.

Questions -- were the photos ever checked for fingerprints (to see who else may have handled them) ?

How can this guy have invited 250 boys back to his house in one calendar year (that averages at about 2 boys every three days) without it being noticed ?

Are we really to believe that not one of those boys could be identified ? A specific age range, in one year. Was Cullen pursued further as to how he met these boys ??

And of course ... a black bag of nude photos of young boys just happens to surface at the one football club in the world where you'd sadly expect it to.
Taken by the official Club Magazine Photographer.

How on earth did this guy only get probation ?

And the Police (even with the assistance of Scotland Yard's special paedophile unit), were not able to identify even one kid.

There is your problem right there.

How many high ranking yahoos pulled a few strings here?

I knew him when I worked in a shop in pollokshaws in the early 90s.
To be honest he seemed ok at the time but his wife was a bitter cow,would always be in on a Monday morning if we got beat to rub it in.
He lived in the block of flats next to the row of shops at the time on shawbridge street,which was a few hundred yards from the little industrial estate where the trophy centre had a warehouse in it I am sure.
Jackie is definitely what you called her. One Unpleasant Cow. Her and her Man and Two Lads used to live in Block 215 at Shawbridge Street.

I knew him when I worked in a shop in pollokshaws in the early 90s.
To be honest he seemed ok at the time but his wife was a bitter cow,would always be in on a Monday morning if we got beat to rub it in.
He lived in the block of flats next to the row of shops at the time on shawbridge street,which was a few hundred yards from the little industrial estate where the trophy centre had a warehouse in it I am sure.

Back