Copa Libertadores 2018

Saw this posted elsewhere if its any help to anyone:

The second leg of the Copa Libertadores final between River Plate and Boca Juniors had to be postponed for 24 hours on Saturday as a result of an attack on the Boca team bus and is FREE to watch from 8PM this evening.

FreeSports is available on Freeview HD channel 64, Sky channel 422, Virgin 553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 64 and BT Vision channel

Saw this posted elsewhere if its any help to anyone:

The second leg of the Copa Libertadores final between River Plate and Boca Juniors had to be postponed for 24 hours on Saturday as a result of an attack on the Boca team bus and is FREE to watch from 8PM this evening.

FreeSports is available on Freeview HD channel 64, Sky channel 422, Virgin 553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 64 and BT Vision channel

Is 553 on Virgin HD? I can of course be told to %^*& off and check it myself if nobody wishes to assist.

Has there been a cup final at neutral venue since they banned away fans and if so what did they do?

Is 553 on Virgin HD? I can of course be told to %^*& off and check it myself if nobody wishes to assist.

Don't have Virgin mate so can't help you. Just re-posted that from a thread I was reading elsewhere (HotUKDeals to be precise). I've no idea if it's even accurate.

It won't be. Boca stating that if Perez is not fit they won't play the match.
FFS, they were saying last night that he would be starting last night, after returning from the hospital (miraculously able to play).

There comes a point when you move from what is the hysteria surrounding it, to what is merely political point scoring and trying to gain any possible advantage.

This game just needs to go ahead now.

I shouldn’t let this annoy me but it’s bollocks. Not sure why people have to try to insert a Glasgow context to every situation.

It's a joke mate, hence the smiley. Take a chill pill.

They should actually withhold the trophy now and hammer River Plate. Shouldn't award the cup to Boca because if they didn't win it on the pitch it's not worth winning.

Boca now want the game 'suspended' under article 18, to be given the win as the conditions are not being played under equal terms because of yesterdays incidents and for sanctions to be given to River Plate.

It is on the bucket list but the first match wasn't that good imo
Argentinean teams tend to lose their best players to Europe . So takes a bit away from the quality of the league..
Thought both teams gave 100% with a few meaty challenges going in.. quite enjoyed the first leg..
Was asked before What's the biggest derby in the world..
Said it was the one that meant the most to you personally.. so will always be Rangers v them for me..
But Boca v River was some experience!!

Apparently they are preparing a joint press conference to say that they don't wish to play the game this evening.

Back