Copa Libertadores 2019

EC64kUcXoAAeGVd.jpg

Do you watch these live anywhere mate? Probably be on betting sites but wouldn't mind something with a decent English commentary really, fancy getting back in to watching all this - sure it was Setanta/Premier who used to have it years ago.

Do you watch these live anywhere mate? Probably be on betting sites but wouldn't mind something with a decent English commentary really, fancy getting back in to watching all this - sure it was Setanta/Premier who used to have it years ago.

Due to the timings I haven't watched a lot of the games but when I have it's via those places that can't be named - there are usually streams with English commentary available. Also, once a week they show a tie live on Facebook.

Gremio have a good away record in the Copa so maybe not a huge surprise. A terrific result!

As an aside, the second season of The Mechanism is on Netflix. Based on true events, it's the story of a police task force looking into corruption within the Brazilian Gov. and their associations with certain engineering firms. The first series was excellent - highly recommended.

Dr griffen..... any betting advice for anyone looking to have a wee interest in the 2 games tonight?

Dr griffen..... any betting advice for anyone looking to have a wee interest in the 2 games tonight?

This is SA football so anything could happen. And I do mean anything. :D

Boca should win at home, but I doubt you'll get good value on this bet.

The second game is a lot harder to predict. I liked Internacional during the group stages. Very impressive. But Flamengo have bought well (Rafinha, Filipe Luis and Gerson) to add to Gabigol and Henrique so it is very hard to call. Best value could be an away win due to Internacional trying to chase the win (lost first leg 2-0). If you like destiny though then you should bet on Internacional. If they win, and Boca and River win, then there will be a Porto Alegre semi-final and a Superclasico semi-final. What could go wrong?:eek::D

Based purely on football: In the group stage the best team I saw was Internacional. Since then the best teams have been Boca, River and Flamengo.

A bit of a nothing game as Boca ease through... 0-0 tonight 3-0 on aggregate.

On the plus side, Esteban Andrada is the first Boca 'keeper to have eight clean sheets in a row.

Worryingly, Salvio, & Ábila were both injured and are now doubtful for Sunday's Superclásico.

A bit of a nothing game as Boca ease through... 0-0 tonight 3-0 on aggregate.

On the plus side, Esteban Andrada is the first Boca 'keeper to have eight clean sheets in a row.

Worryingly, Salvio, & Ábila were both injured and are now doubtful for Sunday's Superclásico.

Being reported that both are out of the Superclasico.

The fugitive scores the goal that’ll put River through while one of their players wears the CARP women’s jersey.

Copa never disappoints.

So 3 super classicos in a month....any idea who might show this weekend's game? Last night was BEin Sport 3.

Back