Copa Libertadores 2019

Really disappointed with Flamengo striker after his build up. Poor choices and final pass been poor.

They need to get it out wide. Balls into the box are easily with by the defence and Armani.

Not a fan of River (and I'm not even convinced they are that good) but yet again, they're succeeding in the biggest of games. They've dictated the tempo and nature of the match.

They need to get it out wide. Balls into the box are easily with by the defence and Armani.

Not a fan of River (and I'm not even convinced they are that good) but yet again, they're succeeding in the biggest of games. They've dictated the tempo and nature of the match.
Yep, their effort so far has put them in the winning position. Not had to do anything spectacular so far, just worked hard. Deserved so far though.

All comes from some very poor play from the River player. Had three good opportunities to get the ball out wide right on the attack. Hangs onto it too long, ball pinched from him, Flamengo break straight up the pitch and pitch for an undeserved equaliser right at the death.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Flamengo get a huge lift from it and go on the win this.

goalscorer has been called " box office " why isn't Morelos spoken about as such

EKFtgasW4AMp9do.jpg:large

Back