Could this be the making of Harry Forrester?

FollowFollow is not alone amongst messageboards where post #2 is the key message to take from a thread, and best sums up consensus view.

I think I know what most responses will be.
There is definitely a player in there, but he just doesn't try his arse. Will he finally "get" it?
On his day, he is a shit ton better than Windass and Murphy, it's just his day comes once a year.
Nope. Bad attitude. Bin.

OK, so maybe it wasn't the most sensible question. But we have players who are on long term contracts, that just can't be terminated. We either need them to step up or be paid off. Harry is a waster, we all know that. But can the influence of Steven Gerrard give him the boot he's always needed?

Don’t drink the water from the train toilet. It is not potable and may cause confusion. A refreshements trolley will be along shortly with bottled water. Please keep your arms within the carriage at all times. The train nurse will be along shortly with sedative injections for the worst affected. Please do not panic or attempt to subdue those affected yourself.

Yes the bold Stevie G will be basing his team around the mercurial Harry Forrester ... he has been a massive miss for us this season hasn't he??

err naw ya fud!!

There is definitely a player in there, but he just doesn't try his arse. Will he finally "get" it?
On his day, he is a shit ton better than Windass and Murphy, it's just his day comes once a year.

Stay of that not so cheap cider mate

Forgot all about him I guess that sums it up, he wasted his opportunity that part won't change.

OK, so maybe it wasn't the most sensible question. But we have players who are on long term contracts, that just can't be terminated. We either need them to step up or be paid off. Harry is a waster, we all know that. But can the influence of Steven Gerrard give him the boot he's always needed?

The likes of him Windass Herrera Alves MOH will be for the off in the summer and I can’t wait to see the back of them.

He's nowhere near the class of player we need and tbh if you think he's a player good enough for us then i would think you haven't seen the calibre of player we've been used to in the past.

No chance- he’s not interested in anything other than booze.

Don’t even agree he’s better than Murphy/Windass on his day even if overlooking the fact he’s a waster.

I thought he would or could be a decent signing for us, he was one player who had bite about him, I hoped he would do well.

His ego let him down though sadly.

Streets ahead of Windass in heart and application, totally shite attitude though.

We need better, he's had his chance, time to move on.

On his day he was our best player at the club. Didnt even realise he was still our player.

I wouldnt be against him coming back tbh.

He was never, even in the shitely assembled squad we had at the time, the best player at the club. Not even close to the top 5. At any point.

He's nowhere near the level of Murphy ffs, some people should really choose a different sport to watch.

He's nowhere near the class of player we need and tbh if you think he's a player good enough for us then i would think you haven't seen the calibre of player we've been used to in the past.
hopefully Steven Gerrard will bring us a decent quality of player, I'm just saying we need to make use of what we have. So many shite players are on long term contracts. And of those, the most talented is Harry. I'm not saying "bring him back", I'm saying there is a player in there, and if he bucks up his ideas, it will benefit both him and us.

hopefully Steven Gerrard will bring us a decent quality of player, I'm just saying we need to make use of what we have. So many shite players are on long term contracts. And of those, the most talented is Harry. I'm not saying "bring him back", I'm saying there is a player in there, and if he bucks up his ideas, it will benefit both him and us.
So you're stating that we have a lot of poor players, one of which is Forrester and yet you think he is a player who has a chance under Gerrard, even though, in your words, he is a shite player.

Not sure if this is a pisstake or not but there's absolutely no way Harry Forrester is better than Jamie Murphy. Murphy in steel toe caps and a blindfold is a better player than Forrester

Back