Croatia vs England

2-0 to her majesty's finest.

Croatia are bang average. Yes they have a decent midfield but the defence is poor. If Lovren is the best they can come up with I can't see them stopping Harry Kane and co. I'll be sitting out the back in my England shirt and union jack towel for 30 mins before kick off.... The mentally challenged next door will be raging and it won't even be kick off yet :D
Lovren can be class, he's just capable of looking like an absolute calamity at times, their RB is class as well and Vida is having a good tournament stupid hairstyle or not

ITV coverage really is poor, I wish this was on the BBC.

Impossible not to get caught up in the atmosphere, though. I hope it doesn't end up 2-0 Croatia, with them getting an early goal and killing it stone dead. That would be a disappointing end to an exciting campaign. Almost anything is possible, but I still fancy England to win, somehow.

England XI: Pickford, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Trippier, Young, Henderson, Alli, Lingard, Sterling, Kane.

I honestly think it depends on alli and sterlig turning up. I dislike both players buy they show, England are winning tonight. Sterling keeps fluffing his lines they are depending on luck

Dh1sDK3XkAANMWb.jpg:large

if Croatia can control the midfield, then it could be a difficult night for England. Both defences aren't that great though so maybe a few goals

2-1 England but could go 120 minutes. A credit to their country (including their manager) and it shows what can happen with belief and determination.

Hope they win for Queen and Country.

going for England.Mainly coz I think Croatia will be fecked after the other night.England to play keep ball and get them running all over the pitch.

Couple of bets I've put on England to win 2 0 2 1 or 3 1 kane to score 10/1

Croatia win btts 9/1

Hope for a croatia win as i have them and France to win the world cup. So guaranteed win sunday

Nice of ITV to show that big screens actually working in Manchester for a change.

going for England.Mainly coz I think Croatia will be fecked after the other night.England to play keep ball and get them running all over the pitch.

I doubt that England will be able to play keep ball against Modric Rakitic and Brozovic

Best hope is to break fast with the energy and pace of Sterling, Lingard and Ali

Hope England can do it tonight

Hope England win cause their team seem like a good bunch of lads. Also hope they lose so my English mates don’t take the piss out us for the next 50 years or so.

I doubt that England will be able to play keep ball against Modric Rakitic and Brozovic

Best hope is to break fast with the energy and pace of Sterling, Lingard and Ali

Hope England can do it tonight

In their last game I thought that Modrić played too deep and that limited his effectiveness.

Hopefully a couple of quick goals for Croatia so we can get lots of shots of sad looking English fans for the rest of the game.

Back