CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Barrhead Travel’s leaving at 07:10.

I would think as ours was on sale before theirs we are before that? No sure if that’s how it works but it’s all we’ve got the now o_O:))

Barrhead Travel’s leaving at 07:10.

I would think as ours was on sale before theirs we are before that? No sure if that’s how it works but it’s all we’ve got the now o_O:))
That must be the slots assigned now then.

Emails should be out soon.

C’mon man what’s the haud up!!!

Never one to moan about this kinda stuff and always find the reps more than helpful on the day. But people need to arrange transport etc and put minds at rest. The Bears are waiting…

Calm yer jets guys. The info was always an itinerary a couple of days before.

I've booked airport parking from 2am Wednesday until 12 noon Thursday. If I'm celebrating and pissed when we get back, I'll just get a cab home and pay the late departure fee for car parking later.

We're on our way.........nearly.

Calm yer jets guys. The info was always an itinerary a couple of days before.

I've booked airport parking from 2am Wednesday until 12 noon Thursday. If I'm celebrating and pissed when we get back, I'll just get a cab home and pay the late departure fee for car parking later.

We're on our way.........nearly.
We're very fastly approaching a day before but.

Not everybody lives 10 minutes from Glasgow airport. A lot need to arrange travel to the airport which can be a pain late in the day.

A majority will be meeting people in Seville who have already travelled across. Would’ve been nice to sort out arrangements as to where to meet them before they left.

Paying a premium price for an amateur service.
Why has ctm gone silent, not replying to my emails
They’re probably inundated with emails, that’ll be there excuse.

I know a couple waiting on info on this, need to sort travel from home to airport etc, I’d be panicking by this stage!

Feels really poor leaving it this late, game kicks off in almost 48hrs!!

Coach 2

05.00hrs flight out.
09.30hrs local time arrival.

03.00 departures from Malaga
05.30hrs local time return.

Advises not to leave stuff on the coaches.

Suspect all coaches will be triple booked and doing shuttles all day.

Back