CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

No
I know but there’s no qr code or bar code on my app that can be scanned.

Will that appear on the app later so it can be scanned on Wednesday?

The Leipzig one appeared immediately.
the grey box at the top of ticket will activate the QR code once scanned with the wand

Anyone have a breakdown of departure flight times on Wednesday? I’ve just seen Marshall travel are leaving at 7:30. That’s the kind of time I want to be leaving.

I read somewhere there’s 8-9 day trip flights possibly more so it’s going to be a rush getting through security and all flights to go at a reasonable time.

Anyone have a breakdown of departure flight times on Wednesday? I’ve just seen Marshall travel are leaving at 7:30. That’s the kind of time I want to be leaving.

I read somewhere there’s 8-9 day trip flights possibly more so it’s going to be a rush getting through security and all flights to go at a reasonable time.
Purely from a selfish point of view I’m only interested in one flight - the one I’m on :)):))

Seriously it’s going to be pandemonium with all day flights trying to get out early doors

Going over and over everything that can go wrong in my head just now, just clicked that I haven’t given CTM my middle name as I was giving them my name on MyGers and not my passport. Think this will be an issue? Same first and second name ad passport, just didn’t give middle name which is on passport.

Going over and over everything that can go wrong in my head just now, just clicked that I haven’t given CTM my middle name as I was giving them my name on MyGers and not my passport. Think this will be an issue? Same first and second name ad passport, just didn’t give middle name which is on passport.
It won’t be an issue. I never put my middle name down.

I’ve done the same and wouldn’t think it’s an issue tbh. I never use my middle name even though it’s on passport and driving license. I’ve never had any issues previously when friends have booked flights for me

Did everyone on the CTM flights just register for tickets as normal as MyGers members?
I bought my ticket via the rangers/mygers email before I got a place on the CTM day trip (missed out first time round and placed in the waiting list)
When they called to offer me a space they said the ticket I bought independently via the email would still be the one I used.
So reading this thread it sounds like I'm in a different section from most.

Is anybody not received their match ticket yet on CTM day trip?

My mate is booked on with his son. He bought an independent ticket but was unable to buy one for his son when his link went live (different category) so he should get one from Rangers / CTM but still not received any email on how to access his ticket.

Who is best to contact at Rangers to look into / resolve ASAP?

Probably get the itinerary tonight or first thing tomorrow. It’s a great service.

CTM better have got decent slots.

They seem amateur in comparison to even Robert Marshall Travel.

Probably get the itinerary tonight or first thing tomorrow. It’s a great service.

CTM better have got decent slots.

They seem amateur in comparison to even Robert Marshall Travel.
They should have decent slots as they were booked before most of the other charters appeared.

They have us going back from Malaga when others negotiated Sevilla.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us with a shite departure slot.
I think the reason we are leaving from Malaga is due to there being no space at Seville airport.

I’m guessing the flights that arrive early in Seville, the plane will be moved to Malaga and the flights that arrive later can stay at Seville as they’ll be leaving from there.

All guess work.

They better have decent slots. Anything after 9am is a disgrace.

I know one of the Marshall flights is 7:30.
A mate of mine phoned them on late last week and they said all the CTM flights were to go first before any others starting around 6am and all away before 7.30. This was before they announced the flight only option so that’s just for the original
4 flights

They have us going back from Malaga when others negotiated Sevilla.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us with a shite departure slot.
What flight is going back from Malaga?

Old man booked the one the other day and it said Seville and that transfers weren't provided.

A mate of mine phoned them on late last week and they said all the CTM flights were to go first before any others starting around 6am and all away before 7.30. This was before they announced the flight only option so that’s just for the original
4 flights
That’s good to know, cheers.

4 flights
I don't think this is true.

At least one of the TravelBank Holidays day trips is leaving at 04.20am, getting in to Seville at 07.35am.

It also leaves from Seville on the return leg (at 05.30am) and not from another airport.

I don't think this is true.

At least one of the TravelBank Holidays day trips is leaving at 04.20am, getting in to Seville at 07.35am.

It also leaves from Seville on the return leg (at 05.30am) and not from another airport.
That’s a very long day there by time factor in getting there / check in at Glasgow beforehand

Personally I’d prefer much later CTM flight, get decent sleep before going, not too worried about on way back

That’s a very long day there by time factor in getting there / check in at Glasgow beforehand

Personally I’d prefer much later CTM flight, get decent sleep before going, not too worried about on way back
A very, very long day indeed.

I am not too sure that anything will be open in Glasgow Airport at 2-4am in the morning.

At least it gets you into Seville in time for breakfast !

Hopefully shift you old lads to the back of the queue then.

I want out first and back first. :)
Fire in, im in no real rush to stand in a square in 33 degree heat (plus I don’t drink & was at Seville last time for 4 days so seen the place

I’d happily just rock up in time for the game , with no waiting about

Slightly worrying they are still waiting on confirmation from other parties 2 days before the game
I wouldn’t worry. Only time we have received the itinerary more than 2 days prior to flying was Belgrade, that came 3 days before.

Itinerary will be out early this afternoon is my bold prediction, with a very early flight out.

:D

You must have the patience of a saint.

You’re going to hate me drooling on you come the flight home. :)
It’s usually no hassle , will explore the city on euro away trips, but place is going to be heaving / not ideal for tourist activities really and as I say, been to Seville before

(I don’t bother with the domestic away bus trips any longer though , had my fill of early morning trips to Inverness etc
must admit I was pissed off with guys drinking on bus to leipzig on 3rd CTM flight as meant we had 2 piss stops / lost time as toilets not opened, folk that can’t handle their drink , shouldn’t be forcing rest of bus to stop for them, so my patience is waning!

Back