CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Anyone know what time the transfer goes to airport after the game?

Having major fear of it going to extra time and being stuck there.

This is a nightmare, emailed CTM looking for outward travel times etc so I can book transport to the airport and no response.

I got one of these delivered from Amazon yesterday. A4 size and packs a fair bit. No laughing when I walk on! :D

I think I will take a tote bag (to carry some essentials / sun lotion / hoodie) any issues getting into ground, i will just fold it up or toss it.

I have an eastpack man bag / messenger bag for work but too big for this , the wee shoulder holsters man bags I think I’m too old for :)lol

For all those on day trip without tickets that were waiting, just received email from Uefa, and now finally have the ticket. Follow the instructions on email, once you put in an email address one registering it then emails you registration code. Fill out details on form and ticket downloads into app!! Roll on Wednesday!! WATP

Section N23

Last edited:
Match Tickets just came up on uefa App - just waiting on CTM travel itinerary for departure times

Now how do I see where the seats are

Last edited:
For all those on day trip without tickets that were waiting, just received email from Uefa, and now finally have the ticket. Follow the instructions on email, once you put in an email address one registering it then emails you registration code. Fill out details on form and ticket downloads into app!! Roll on Wednesday!! WATP
Thank feck this part is done and dusted and tickets are safely in

I've a hotel booked at the airport so would be good to know the departure time. Travelling up on Tuesday afternoon/ evening and if its a really early flight I'm just wondering if its worth using it as will need to be at the airport early as it will be busy. Have till 4 tomorrow to cancel

I've a hotel booked at the airport so would be good to know the departure time. Travelling up on Tuesday afternoon/ evening and if its a really early flight I'm just wondering if its worth using it as will need to be at the airport early as it will be busy. Have till 4 tomorrow to cancel

We’ll get the itinerary around lunchtime tomorrow I bet.

They’re brutal.

Hoping it’s in order of booking. I want out as early as possible.

We’ll get the itinerary around lunchtime tomorrow I bet.

They’re brutal.

Hoping it’s in order of booking. I want out as early as possible.
We're on the Barrhead travel flight and we leave at 6am, which is fine. Coming home they expect us to make a flight at 1.50am!!

We're on the Barrhead travel flight and we leave at 6am, which is fine. Coming home they expect us to make a flight at 1.50am!!

Good flight times that.

I’d like the flight home an hour later, but that’s a great slot.

6am dept would be ideal.

Good flight times that.

I’d like the flight home an hour later, but that’s a great slot.

6am dept would be ideal.
If the game goes the distance then I can't see how we make the flight home mate. There's no transfers included either so need to make our own way back.

N23 as well. Very simple and easy to download just like Leipzig. However there is no QR code. I take it that will be activated later?

Will be activated at the stadium with a wand scan that works via Bluetooth
I know but there’s no qr code or bar code on my app that can be scanned.

Will that appear on the app later so it can be scanned on Wednesday?

The Leipzig one appeared immediately.

Back