CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Any word on what the script is with tickets for those on the CTM trip! Seen they put a tweet out saying that info would be coming direct from the club! Hopefully something in the next day or two, just feels a bit frustrating not actually having the ticket yet haha

My mate who is on one of Barrhead Travel day trips got a call yesterday to say they are now leaving from Seville after the game and not Malaga. Also got a part refund.

Hopefully we get back from Seville as well now.

Noticed the new CTM flight on offer is saying it’s flying back from Seville now. Surely we are as well?

Haven’t CTM already said it’s not about slots, but crew hours?

They did to be fair but surely the folk who booked first should get priority and not have to deal with a 2 and a half hour bus journey after the game?

Not a big deal in grand scheme of things but id rather potentially have more time in Seville after the game, especially should we win.

Any update on the second CTM flight going ahead- I've had 'application acknowledge' but said it would be later today before it was confirmed if they had the flights!

Anyone else in the same boat?

£1300 is insane. Robbing bastards

See to be honest, if I wasn’t on the CTM flight I’d consider it. I need to be in Edinburgh for 9am on Thursday so I’m nervously awaiting the CTM itinerary. These flights would get me there.

Haven’t CTM already said it’s not about slots, but crew hours?
I reckon it's more that they can't park in Seville all day due to lack of space so would need to move to Malaga and then back they couldn't do hence just it staying in Malaga. Would make more sense crew hour wise.

They did to be fair but surely the folk who booked first should get priority and not have to deal with a 2 and a half hour bus journey after the game?

Not a big deal in grand scheme of things but id rather potentially have more time in Seville after the game, especially should we win.
I get that

But, they'll have secured day trip flights, sorted that all out with the requirements and then realised the volume of money still to be made, and clobbered together some stuff last minute that'll now have different scenarios in play
I reckon it's more that they can't park in Seville all day due to lack of space so would need to move to Malaga and then back they couldn't do hence just it staying in Malaga. Would make more sense crew hour wise.
Pretty sure that was what they said. The difference with CTM and some of these other ones is that the CTM flight will absorb delays - which crewing wise is far easier done before they have reported for a duty. So in this case, down in Malaga.

The ones leaving Seville, that might have flown back from Malaga and don't include transfers, will not be as keen on hanging around when things get tight

Anyone on the original CTM flights got any plans for when we arrive in Seville? Think we’ll be there very early and my mates ain’t getting in till later just looking to see if anyone has any plans in the morning.

Reactions: CF4
Anyone else worried that CTM/Rangers have made a mess of paying for the tickets which is why more became available????
And thats why i bought my indy one.

There are 3 sections of the Rangers end where nobody has a ticket on here yet. Be fine. Be in there.

I’m just off the phone to CTM for the flight into and out of Seville

£699 but they don’t have confirmed time to leave Glasgow or return time from Seville

This is the flight with no transfers

Anyone else on this flight and are they confident they have the numbers for this flight to guarantee departure?

Terrible they cant give leaving slot to get into Seville

£699 but they don’t have confirmed time to leave Glasgow or return time from Seville

Anyone else on this flight and are they confident they have the numbers for this flight to guarantee departure?

the lack of flight times worries me

it could be mayhem getting back to the airport after the game with no transfers

the lack of flight times worries me

it could be mayhem getting back to the airport after the game with no transfers

This is so frustrating

I’ve had to change my entire trip as my daughter in law has gone into labour 5 weeks early so not able to fly tomorrow as planned and having to try and get an alternative flight

The lack of clarity is a pain in the arse

Did it sound like it is definitely a go-er? I'm booked on that as well and they were saying we should find out this afternoon if there are enough folk for it to be confirmed - fingers crossed because they've already taken payment!

That’s my worry.

Pay up £700 but we dont know if we have enough numbers

No transfers either from or back to airport

I think they don’t have a confirmed departure time slot as not guaranteed the numbers to charter the flight and crew etc

I’ve just got two tickets from the uefa sale today and trying to book 2 seats on the day trip for my brother and nephew.
Do you think they will allow them a seat if I show them the invoice with my name but obviously the booking will be in their name.

I’ve just got two tickets from the uefa sale today and trying to book 2 seats on the day trip for my brother and nephew.
Do you think they will allow them a seat if I show them the invoice with my name but obviously the booking will be in their name.
I called them and they said send a screenshot of order with ticket numbers in a reply to my order confirmation. I'm sweating over this because if it does not happen it'll be a nightmare to get anything else

I called them and they said send a screenshot of order with ticket numbers in a reply to my order confirmation. I'm sweating over this because if it does not happen it'll be a nightmare to get anything else
I’ve got the invoice but no ticket numbers yet as it only went through today.

I’m thinking on just taking the gamble with the other CTM as Marshall Travel is £930 and not a lot of alternatives now at this stage

I’m thinking on just taking the gamble with the other CTM as Marshall Travel is £930 and not a lot of alternatives now at this stage
I think it will go ahead mate- I just spoke to them on the phone and they are looking to close sales at 6pm so still got a chance to get on the CTM day trip.

Back