Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone unfortunate to be in this position (unable to pay irregardless of reason) I am happy to cover the cost of 2 tickets. Whether or not it is paid off at a later date is not important. PM me if so.

Great gesture mate! Hope you have a ticket yourself.... I am hoping one pops up from somewhere, I am already thinking about hosting my own final party though.

Will pick one up via RSC. Can finally relax and look forward to the match now after missing out on the CCCS ballot.

At the moment you sign up for 3 different ticket schemes home ,away and semi /final

rather than introducing a new loyalty scheme why not give preference to those who sign up for all 3 schemes and remove the option of cancelling any games

Because you'd end up in the same position again.

People would put down for all 3 and still sell them all the same.

At the moment you sign up for 3 different ticket schemes home ,away and semi /final

rather than introducing a new loyalty scheme why not give preference to those who sign up for all 3 schemes and remove the option of cancelling any games
A good idea but the counter argument is that you would then have 26,000 on the away scheme and even more moaning when folk don’t get more than 2 away ticket per season

There was someone on Twitter today who asked the SLO about upgrading a child ticket to an adult ticket for the cup final and this SLO confirmed this was allowed. Now I don’t think that should be allowed as the child in the ballot now can’t go, that should be reallocated to another person on the scheme. That now adult ticket might go to there mate who hasn’t even got a season ticket for all anyone knows

There was someone on Twitter today who asked the SLO about upgrading a child ticket to an adult ticket for the cup final and this SLO confirmed this was allowed. Now I don’t think that should be allowed as the child in the ballot now can’t go, that should be reallocated to another person on the scheme. That now adult ticket might go to there mate who hasn’t even got a season ticket for all anyone knows

If someone's upgrading a child ticket to an adult it's almost definitely going to a friend or family member who wouldn't otherwise have a ticket. Thing is the guy paying for his kids season tickets has earned the extra goes in the ballot, can you really grudge them for deciding what to do with the extra tickets they have earned?

If someone's upgrading a child ticket to an adult it's almost definitely going to a friend or family member who wouldn't otherwise have a ticket. Thing is the guy paying for his kids season tickets has earned the extra goes in the ballot, can you really grudge them for deciding what to do with the extra tickets they have earned?
How do you know it's not going to his mate who missed out on the cccs?

If I had to pick a game I want to be at, it's the cup final every day of the week.
Can understand but im the opposite. Seen rangers play Celtic 1000000 times and I’ll see them play another 1000000 times were as a game like feyenoord is basically a one off.

Done it lots of times in seasons gone by

Stop your whining! The child ST has obviously paid for every home game this season and was eligible for the ballot. They can do what they like with the ticket. This thread is really scraping the barrel now with people gurning! Ticket upgrades have been happening for years, nothing new and nothing wrong with it!

There's no difference between this and an adult who got one giving his ticket away.

Have just had a call from an old Bear that sits beside me at Ibrox he is gutted first time in 30 year has not got a ticket signs up and goes to all home and away games.
He has an old NTL email account does any of you think this will be the problem as never got an email as read on the thread somewhere earlier that people hadn’t got an email

If somebody gave their ticket to a seriously ill child there would be some moonbeams on here demanding it be re-balloted ffs! This thread is ridiculous, hope some of you dont play the lottery or you would be crying every week when you win feck all!

Have just had a call from an old Bear that sits beside me at Ibrox he is gutted first time in 30 year has not got a ticket signs up and goes to all home and away games.
He has an old NTL email account does any of you think this will be the problem as never got an email as read on the thread somewhere earlier that people hadn’t got an email
Does he usually receive Rangers cccs emails to that account? Could well be that he was just unlucky for the first time in 30 years or he forgot to tick semi/final box. Away scheme has nothing to do with it.

Has he had a problem getting emails from Rangers before,did he get an email for the semi final?
He could check his credit card or online account.

If he goes to all away games surely he’s on a bus or has contacts that will sort him out ?

Not sure regarding the email account but what I do know if this is the first time in 30yrs yer mate has been ticketless, then he’s been one lucky fella!

I've got a ticket for both semi and final, but my mate got neither. Was there any priority?

Definitely is signed up for every scheme.

How much is the Special Delivery again? £45 got taken from my account but that would mean the delivery is £10, seems high!

The mentally challengeds had another wee ballot this morning so looks like it’s true that there will be some more emails getting fired out tomorrow for us...

The mentally challengeds had another wee ballot this morning so looks like it’s true that there will be some more emails getting fired out tomorrow for us...
Why did they have another ballot though, did they get more ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back