Current state of the store at Ibrox as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that those photos I hadn't realised just how much space there was. Anytime I was ever in the megastore I always thought that it was very small and cramped. Probably part down to the bad layout of the store.

Are you a quick fit fitter? If so I believe you because you can't get better and are the ones to trust...
whats a quick fit fitter? i dont do shop fit outs. i do bespoke stuff in houses, but have done some shops in the past, and have worked with loads of shopfitters in the past. shop fit outs tend to take half the amount of time, usually long hours. and in any case theres still plenty of time.

Well on track, I'd say to be opened on the 6th. All the ground work is done, shop fitters will have that fitted out over night, stock in the next day, jobs a good one.

Seen full department moves from the likes of RAS in a lot less time. Even easier and achievable for a team of reffiters whennthey dont have to de merchandise etc.

Various tradesmen will have that rattled in no time and POS up.

Wouldn’t be so sure it won’t be ready - my new office 12.000 sq ft took 6 full days start to finish !! Couldn’t believe it when they said we were moving in just over a week.

This is how that hospital looked two weeks later, total collapse, 10 dead, but China got their propaganda moment. Britain also built multiple hospitals in less time with the Nightingale hospital, yet China’s still gets praised and nobody mentions ours.

Was that not a hotel which was being used as a hospital? The hospital that was built wasn't several stories high.

This is how that hospital looked two weeks later, total collapse, 10 dead, but China got their propaganda moment. Britain also built multiple hospitals in less time with the Nightingale hospital, yet China’s still gets praised and nobody mentions ours.

That’s a hotel they were using. Not the hospital they threw up in 10 days.

I think we'll struggle to get it open for 6th August too,................

If we've one guy doing all the feckin jobs!

Behave yourself ffs

That’s a hotel they were using. Not the hospital they threw up in 10 days.

Yeah I see it was a different one that collapsed. The second emergency hospital is apparently falling apart though, with all the patients moved out.

12hr shifts, maybe even some all night nighters with the spotlights on, doors closed to keep the noise down? I can see it opening.

The shop will be open no bother, the refit will take less time than the stocking of the shelves etc.

worked in retail for years and involved with 4 shop fit/refits.

getting exciting now, having our shop back in the clubs hands and fans being able on a match day or any other day go mad buying Rangers stuff. I have high hopes that we will love what’s on offer.

Honestly not sure why it couldn't be ready for the 1st after all. Nothing structural needs done - just paint, carpet and plug in some stuff that's probably pre-assembled off-site. Then add merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back