Current state of the store at Ibrox as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked in a Supermarket during a full refit and store layout change. It was frightening how quickly each aisle was dismantled by one team then reassembled by the next. Like a wave running the length of the shop.

Will be open 6th August no problem. Shop fitters will get tore in about it, 12 hour day/night shifts, 7 days a week, bish bash bosh up in no time then there on to the next job.

Will be open 6th August no problem. Shop fitters will get tore in about it, 12 hour day/night shifts, 7 days a week, bish bash bosh up in no time then there on to the next job.
Bring crisps.

i read somewhere that they were planning to have a bit upstairs in the shop , very big shop than i thought it was , cant wait for it to open

Last edited:
Think the lad is getting a bit carried away.

Shop refits are like Ikea on steroids.

They just throw up cheap shite in no time at all. Fair to say, 6th August is easily attainable.
Doesn't need to be cheap shite but most will be prefabrecated and quick to install.

It can be done in a couple of days. It really doesn’t take long to kit out a shop. It’s not as though it’ll be one man doing it all.

Honestly not sure why it couldn't be ready for the 1st after all. Nothing structural needs done - just paint, carpet and plug in some stuff that's probably pre-assembled off-site. Then add merch.

I'm sure there wanting to do a launch that coincides with Leverkusen game and put something on in bar 72 for the game. Could be wrong but that's my understanding

Not a chance in hell this is opening on the 6th August.
HbjauDZ.gif

Imperative this opens on the 6th August. My birthday, a days holiday booked and the family duly informed we are going shopping!

On a side note, does anyone know if Argyll House restuarant will be open for lunch on 6th bearing in mind possible Leverkusen beamback later in day? Might as well make a day of it.

I’m thinking most work will be done on the shopfront / signs and a quick spruce up inside , tbh that’s all that is required as we seem to have bigger plans for a new shop in the new building being planned. But this will never be enough for the Rangers fashionistas, they be on here greeting like the total fuds they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back