Cyprus v Northern Ireland, Wales v Ukraine & other Sunday football

In the last 64 years how many World Cups have they been in? Bit daft comparing them to a Wales team from 6 years ago that had 1 unbelievable tournament. Which was their first ever time at the Euros in 14 attempts by the way.

Ukraine destroyed Scotland the other night, could have easily scored 6. On another day they score a few today too. So yes I stand by Ukraine being the better team than Scotland and Wales.

Shame they didn't back that up for you on the pitch, enjoy the World Cup ;)

He also played the 90 minutes, ran himself into the ground and was excellent for them vs Austria in March to get them to todays match.

I remember seeing the Juventus fans say the exact same things when we signed him, that he’d never be available then suddenly be MOTM for Wales, and sadly we seem to have been duped by him too.
So you think that all players aim at is one game - sad!

Inigo Martinez with a late equaliser for Spain against the Czechs. It finished 2-2.

Norway won 2-1 in Sweden, Haaland with both Norway goals.

So Ramsey played the 90 minutes for Wales today, so he has got legs? Just shows us what a malingering, bone idle prick he was with us...
Of course he did. Plays 90 mins nearly every time he plays for Wales. Never managed it once for us or Juventus this season though.

Just got back after an all dayer so please excuse any spelling, grammar or general mistakes lol.

Not read this thread so haven’t gauged opinion. Albeit a couple of scary moments for Wales, thought we did ok. Hennessy pulled off a couple of saves, but nothing unexpected/outrageous as far as I’m concerned? Thought Wales deserved it tbh, didn’t feel pressured at all really?

Was talking to a few fully kitted out tranny army guys this morning, may or may not have ripped the piss out of them :shh:

Probably explains why he’s on his 3rd moniker in the space of a year. Another mentalist.
You really are obsessed with me. Maybe it’s my way of trying to shake you off since you seem intent on following me round day and night, leaving snide remarks and dry humping my leg. It’s just a bit weird if I’m honest.

Anyway you carry on pretending Ramsey was a hit, telling tales of what a pleasure it was to watch him, like a mentalist from an alternate reality where he didn’t contribute very little.

"Unprovoked"? That's what the western media would have you believe. Unfortunately its a lot more complicated than that.

Let me guess, you get your "news" from Russian State Media + Tucker Carlson? :)

No need to respond, it's a football thread & I have zero interest in your explanation as to the complexity of Putin's ongoing genocide in Ukraine.

You really are obsessed with me. Maybe it’s my way of trying to shake you off since you seem intent on following me round day and night, leaving snide remarks and dry humping my leg. It’s just a bit weird if I’m honest.

Anyway you carry on pretending Ramsey was a hit, telling tales of what a pleasure it was to watch him, like a mentalist from an alternate reality where he didn’t contribute very little.

Aye that’ll be it, I’m the reason you’re onto your 3rd moniker. Nothing to do with the catalogue of posting diarrhea you subjected us all to under DangerZone… to the point it all became so embarrassing you had little choice but to retire it.

And the biggest laugh of 2022 is you having the audacity to choose “Pirlo” as your new moniker when you have absolutely zero appreciation (or understanding) for footballers of that ilk. We won’t forget the “Luis Suarez is average” opinion, no matter how strongly you deny saying it.

I’m sure you show the same concern for every country currently experiencing atrocities

They’re happy to host a WC off the back of slave labour, countless workers dead etc, but would have you believe Ukraine is the only place people are currently suffering

If the hypocrisy doesn’t disgust you then you’re beyond help
Ahh the old doubling down technique.

Good grief.

Clueless - I'm off before I get another ban!
You don’t need to take a ban. You can discuss it rationally.

Akin to his parent club, he couldn’t give us 90 minutes, but he’s managed to do just that for 2 massive Wales games. Sometimes you just need to call a spade a spade and accept what’s staring you right in the face. He wasn’t stretching himself for Rangers, he was here for a keep fit kick about so he’d be in some sort of reasonable shape for Wales. That’s pretty much it.

So you think Juve let go one of their highest paid players to come to us where we only contribute £15k a week? Not doubting you but I just don’t see the logic in it if I was Juve.
Happy to be proven wrong.
Juventus wanted him in the shop window. I also think that the 400k a week rumour was exactly that.

I think Messi might finally get his hands on the World Cup this year.

Would be a fitting and in line with his career but honestly I can’t see by France again. I know they got beat the other night but the talent they have in that squad both young and old is absolutely frightening.

Would be a fitting and in line with his career but honestly I can’t see by France again. I know they got beat the other night but the talent they have in that squad both young and old is absolutely frightening.
France have a ridiculous squad. Would imagine they'll be there or there abouts provided the squad don't fall out over something!

We could have beaten that Wales team. Makes Wed night even more frustrating.
I’m not sure where you get that optimism from.
I’ve seen nothing in the performances that would sway me either.
We have had results, of course, but the results, whilst the most important thing, don’t always tell the story of the game and you need to look beyond the result for evidence that genuine progression is being made.

Alls well that ends well
Grimsby town come back up to the football league , I’ve relatives that live there so I’m delighted for them , I used to work on a Grimsby trawler for a wee while in my fishing career & well done to Wales 1958 til 2022 without a World Cup is unbelievable with some of the players they’ve had , southall , Rush, Giggs, Speed , nae neck ,

I bet the whole country was absolutely party central after that result , I’m delighted for them

Haaland has 18 goals in 19 games for Norway! I get the distinct feeling various goalscoring records may be demolished once he gets going for Man City.

Latest posts

Back