David Munro todays referee

Terrible ref, go down wearing yellow, foul given. Held back by round the waste, play on if in blue.

The Callahan one is a disgrace, that is a clear yellow, there was no attempt to play the ball.

There was another incident at the govan side where he gave a foul against Bacuna, the county player was on the ground and grabbed the ball between his two feet and brought it in to himself, I always thought that was a foul. Bacuna doesn't foul him either!

Just saw this again on Inside Ibrox, this time it is close up and right infront of the camera, still cant see the foul by Bacuna!

Also noticed that the ref telling their keeper to hurry it up, just after our first goal! Done f all about it though!

Just think he is really poor, no conspiracy, just a shit referee
After tonight, and how many minutes he just gave them, and I genuinely mean this, i'm absolutely convinced he supports celtic or anti-rangers.

There is absolutely no plausible reason he played 6 minutes tonight. None. Like genuinely zero controversy.

3 + 1 subs. 1 player with cramp for short time.~

100000% cheat.

After tonight, and how many minutes he just gave them, and I genuinely mean this, i'm absolutely convinced he supports celtic or anti-rangers.

There is absolutely no plausible reason he played 6 minutes tonight. None. Like genuinely zero controversy.

100000% cheat.
I’m sure it’s been confirmed in here taht he’s one of them

100000% cheat.

I’m pretty sure bears on here confirmed his dads in their golf club up Bishopbriggs way & he’s a big Tim.

I will not be down on him tonight applauding him for his bravery if only his colleagues were as brave as him not giving into the scum support, they do put officials under some pressure for their own ends

Still can't believe that he added 5 mins injury time for 4 subs and no injuries but then added another 1 minute 10 seconds into the 5, absolutely unbelievable.

Back