Euro 2020 Denmark v Belgium 5PM ITV

This is a difficult one.
Emotionally I want Denmark to win after what happened to Christian Eriksen but financially I want Belgium to win as I've a bundle on them.
Big dilemma!

Sod the emotional stuff. Denmark are now the sort of team we’ll have to do better than to get a 3rd placed qualifying position.
If they lose another goal or two it’s even better

What an unbelievable strike, to hit it with that amount of power yet so controlled with that amount of swerve is brilliant. Quite happy stuck 15 on Belgium when they went 1-0 down!

I've replayed that KDB goal three times now and it just gets better every time I see it.
A rare thing of beauty!

Scotland won’t finish 3rd unless they avoid defeat at Wembley, which ain’t happening.

Let’s wait and see.

We’re far more likely to get a result when our backs are to the wall and being written off in all quarters.

And for what it’s worth, whilst it’s still possible I’ll continue to hope for it.

I’m going to put Scottish progression over “hoping to see Denmark to well for Eriksen” or whatever

Honestly taking that ball on his left foot and getting the direction on it to place it in the corner. He's from another planet.

Let’s wait and see.

We’re far more likely to get a result when our backs are to the wall and being written off in all quarters.

And for what it’s worth, whilst it’s still possible I’ll continue to hope for it.

I’m going to put Scottish progression over “hoping to see Denmark to well for Eriksen” or whatever
Coming to think of it I think there’s a chance Scotland could qualify even after a narrow defeat at Wembley, however it would require Croatia to win narrowly v Czech, then for England to pump Czech and Scotland to win by a couple v Croatia.

KDB moves all over the park and makes himself available no matter where, always wants in the ball and reads the game so is in the right place for his team mates. Brilliant player.

Honestly taking that ball on his left foot and getting the direction on it to place it in the corner. He's from another planet.

Thought the keeper looked ropey at first but there's no chance he's getting near that. As McCoist says, he just strikes the ball differently. No idea how he does it.

Love a good old-fashioned physical battle like Lukaku vs. Kjaer.

Thought the keeper looked ropey at first but there's no chance he's getting near that. As McCoist says, he just strikes the ball differently. No idea how he does it.

Love a good old-fashioned physical battle like Lukaku vs. Kjaer.
I thought hes passed it in the net but he's put the laces through it, kept it down and nearly burst the net lol

Coming to think of it I think there’s a chance Scotland could qualify even after a narrow defeat at Wembley, however it would require Croatia to win narrowly v Czech, then for England to pump Czech and Scotland to win by a couple v Croatia.

I haven’t looked back at 2016 but I’d suggest it must be hard for teams on 3 points from one win to get through when they’ll likely have a negative goal difference, compared to the teams who finish with 3 draws (though not many can do that now)

I still think we need a point tommorow

Back