Derby v Leeds

Think we should sign the Leeds keeper..... Opposition fans would just love his style

That Clarke looks very special. He's ruining Lowe who was very good at Aberdeen this season.

Waggy coming on.

Derby look a very poor outfit tonight and Waggy could've easily started ahead of some of these players.

That wee kid for Leeds is outstanding. Quite a young team they have out there by the look of it.

Seeing Elland Road on tv takes me back to our demolition job in 92'. Would love to take in a game there.

Leeds strolled that, excellent perfomance. Their fitness levels are superb, Jack Clarke looks very exciting.

10 wins should see them promoted hopefully.

Not sure if Leeds took the foot off the gas as the game petered out fairly quickly after the 2nd goal. Easy 3 points in the end.

If they %^*& it now, they will regret it forever.

They have a momentum they haven't had since they last got promoted, and look how that turned out.

They usually have a decent run and are there or there abouts and then goes tits up. This year fingers crossed they keep it up.

Just back at my mates from the game. Worst Derby have played all season long. Even worse than the 4 - 1 pumping in the reverse fixture. Have to say, Leeds were excellent all over the pitch. But I don't like how their players surround the referee at most decisions.

Derby now have 5 games in a row against teams in the bottom half. Need as close to maximum points in those fixtures to get a playoff place imo.

I'm away to drown my sorrows.

Tell you what, bielsa must be a genius. That or my championship knowledge is piss poor, but everytime I look at Leeds team I don't recognise a single name. Every other team seams to have ex prem players etc, high profile loaners etc.

Can't see many high profile players in the Leeds tean, must be shit hot management.

Caveat - in pissed.

Tell you what, bielsa must be a genius. That or my championship knowledge is piss poor, but everytime I look at Leeds team I don't recognise a single name. Every other team seams to have ex prem players etc, high profile loaners etc.

Can't see many high profile players in the Leeds tean, must be shit hot management.

Caveat - in pissed.
On his interview for the job, he literally went though every formation Leeds used and played against in the previous season, where they went wrong and where he thought he could beat the other teams in the league.

Hope they go up. Recent history shows his teams burn out this time of the season though, interesting finish to the league!

They usually have a decent run and are there or there abouts and then goes tits up. This year fingers crossed they keep it up.
Not like this.

They've a squad of guys who

Caveat - in pissed.

A good manager will shine like a beacon given a decent budget in that league.

Over 20 sides full of never-were and occasional has beens, going nowhere year after year, lifting points off each other.

Leeds go out and play believing in winning each week.

Jermaine Jenas calling for Leeds to get points deducted for this haha, goon of a man!

Back