Sjaak Swart
Kenny Black
Stefan Schwarz
Ian Black
Damien Duff

Eric Black
Marco Negri

;)

The team has too many attackers in it, but Rangers have had enough Smiths for an eleven.

Goalkeeper Graeme Smith
Defenders Nicol Smith, Dave Smith, Stevie Smith
Midfielders / Wingers Alex Smith, Gordon Smith, Billy Smith, Alec Smith
Forwards Jimmy Smith, another Jimmy Smith, Jack Smith
Got a manager too

My mate and I didn’t nice had a Football Manager challenge to win the Premiership with Wolves using only players with the surname “Wolf”. Had to make some excepts and allow players like De Wulf etc.

It was murder though. Took me 4 seasons just to sign an entire team of “Wolves” and I got sacked not long into my 4th season.

Tbh I judged the board for not spotting my rather bizarre signing policy sooner.

guy who sits near me would win this, as it would seem he is of the thought that every player who has ever played at Ibrox, for or against us has the surname of youyacunt,

Kamara youyacunt
Davis youyacunt
Brown youyacunt
Messi youyacunt

actual names of the people in his head.
Or FFS Goldsen
FFS Borna etc etc etc

You can’t go wrong with Smith.

As an aside, there is zero chance of getting a team with my surname.

Just over 400 of us worldwide and outside of a Scottish premier league goalkeeper, only yours truly and my son has ever played organised football as far as I know.

We’d still pump the Rattlers though.(There are 3 in England)

Malengus isn’t common right enough

While waiting for a new manager to be announced, I was thinking if you had to pick a team of players past and present all having the same surname, which one would be it. It started because I was thinking about Rod Wallace and his brothers, then Lee and Jock in goals.

But just now I am thinking Henderson would be a good bet. Dean, Jordan, Willie, even the two potato faced boys that came through Celtic.

Ian Wallace too.

You can’t go wrong with Smith.

As an aside, there is zero chance of getting a team with my surname.

Just over 400 of us worldwide and outside of a Scottish premier league goalkeeper, only yours truly and my son has ever played organised football as far as I know.

We’d still pump the Rattlers though.(There are 3 in England)
You Dave Dykstra?

Back