Docherty update on Rocksport .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give you a pound for every word in the post where I said it was complete last week....

I said he expected it to be complete before last weekend. He also expected it to be complete yesterday.

:)
Tbf to him the majority of us expected it to be done before last weekend

why is he getting called the silver tuna ?
Its a line from Home Alone, used to decribe the McAllister house i.e "The Best of them"

Someone used it a couple of weeks ago and its unfortunately one of those shite bits of patter that has stuck and will be used over and over again.

Its a line from Home Alone, used to decribe the McAllister house i.e "The Best of them"

Someone used it a couple of weeks ago and its unfortunately one of those shite bits of patter that has stuck and will be used over and over again.
like Dozza did ? and the whole ill take a pm saga ?

I don't know what the boards position was but if I remember correctly Chris said in his statement he was standing down as he didn't want the issue to in any way interfere with what the board were trying to achieve. Words to that effect anyway.

Indeed he did but there has been no attempt to recruit a similar replacement has there and I still think it’s long since passed the time when we need the club to grow a back bone and stand up for our own.

Hope it starts to break in the press
I’ll feel better when it’s confirmed everywhere

It’s on twitter from good sources that are usually spot though

So you think Canning's making the McCarthy/McArthur comparisons to the press just to try and squeeze a bit more from us? I don't.

No it was him making it clear prior players have gone for more than what was currently on offer aka we don't think price we are quoting is inflated in comparison.

Every thread it's folk arguing about who knows what and who's making stuff up.

Why don't we all just be happy he looks like he'll be a Rangers player ffs.

If someone's making stuff up then they'll be outed at some point. No need to clog up every thread with it.

Shameful amount of time to sign a youngster from Hamilton.

Unreal but as soon as you hear about s trsnsfer that involves a proper fee you know with this board that a drama is about to unfold.

Scott Brown cost over 4m over 10 year ago and we are haggling over 100k.
No one knows what we are haggling about. Everything you see on here is rumours.

So what' the truth
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back