Dom McKay leaves Celtic

Michael is an absolute team player

Within an obvs lie theres usually a key indicator as to what the truth is. That line jumps out for me as a less than subtle swipe at the man leaving.

PW controlled everything for years and was a Bully. Its highly likely he was/is still trying at least to influence proceedings and perhaps DM decided quickly that it wasnt going to work.

Ultimately it could be for unexpected personal reasons but youd think if it was health/family stuff hed simply be given a leave of absence to sort things out.

The Scottish Media will run cover and DM is unlikely to spill the beans so we may have to wait some time for the reality to become clear.

Within an obvs lie theres usually a key indicator as to what the truth is. That line jumps out for me as a less than subtle swipe at the man leaving.

PW controlled everything for years and was a Bully. Its highly likely he was/is still trying at least to influence proceedings and perhaps DM decided quickly that it wasnt going to work.

Ultimately it could be for unexpected personal reasons but youd think if it was health/family stuff hed simply be given a leave of absence to sort things out.

The Scottish Media will run cover and DM is unlikely to spill the beans so we may have to wait some time for the reality to become clear.
It’s the west of Scotland mate - cunts know what you’ve had for your dinner before you’ve even put the oven on. The truth - or a version of it - will come out soon enough.

Last edited:
It’s the west of Scotland mate - cunts know what you’ve had for your dinner before you’ve even out the oven on. The truth - or a version of it - will come out soon enough.
Agreed I was just noting that they couldnt seem to help themselves taking a pot-shot at him on the way out.

They are as dishonest an organisation as youll find anywhere in Sport or indeed anywhere on this Earth.

If Michael is an absolute team player……..why was he not given the job in the first place
I smell shoite
Separate entity FC have plenty of previous for telling porkies, in fact they have been peddling myths from their inception, the east end charity club indeed

Which basically means Michael will be happy to be Pedro’s sock puppet and do as he is told.

You don’t release that news to the LSE at 5pm on a Friday if it’s purely down to personal reasons.

muJEa4F.png

He’s chucked it. It won’t be anything family/health related. If it was, you’d imagine Ambulance Chasing FC would be all over that aspect and it would have been mentioned in the statement.

My guess is that Lawwell is still having too much of an influence behind the scenes and Desmond is in contact with him for advice.

Spot on. If it actually was a family/health issue they swines would be looking to postpone games until Kyogo is back fit.

This has NOTHING to so with the historic abuse at CBC.
DD is the main man who let's Lawwell run the show. Lawwell leaves and in comes a more sophisticated, less bitter version of Lawwell.
Lawwell is still in background and between him and DD, they decide that Strachan should have more control so he gets appointed. McKay is reluctant and fights against his appointment so DD and Lawwell bin him him.
Bring in a new CEO, a " team player=he'll do what he's told to do" and Lawwell retains control and Strachan gets to look important.
The should have brought in McKay and made Lawwell the DoF. Everyone happy and Lawwell controls the football side of things as he's always wanted.

This has NOTHING to so with the historic abuse at CBC.
DD is the main man who let's Lawwell run the show. Lawwell leaves and in comes a more sophisticated, less bitter version of Lawwell.
Lawwell is still in background and between him and DD, they decide that Strachan should have more control so he gets appointed. McKay is reluctant and fights against his appointment so DD and Lawwell bin him him.
Bring in a new CEO, a " team player=he'll do what he's told to do" and Lawwell retains control and Strachan gets to look important.
The should have brought in McKay and made Lawwell the DoF. Everyone happy and Lawwell controls the football side of things as he's always wanted.
I would say you are right, it’s no coincidence that this happens the same week that Strachan is ratified by the SFA.

It has got to be something to do with the Strachan appointment, it can't be any coincidence he resigned just after his role was approved.

McKay probably thinks his position was being undermined by the Strachan appointment so just walked.

Ye sounds to me like a power play by dodgy des imposing strachsn as dof on dom. Dom walked

‘Personal reasons’ given as the reason, and they’re briefing behind the scenes that he jumped before he was pushed, so he’s clearly had enough of Desmond and Pope Peter trying to run things and told them to shove it.

If anybody thought for a second Lawwell was going to be able to give up the cast iron grip he’s had on them for nearly 20 years, they were sadly mistaken.

It won’t be anything family/health related. If it was, you’d imagine Ambulance Chasing FC would be all over that aspect and it would have been mentioned in the statement.
This for me.
They are footballs equivalent to X-pop-factor-talent shows researchers, any chance to chuck in a sob story and play the hard done by vicTIM, they are on it in a No Neck.

Back