Dom McKay leaves Celtic

Celtic plc
(the "Company", "Celtic" or the "Club")

Directorate change

Celtic Football Club announced today that Chief Executive Dom McKay stood down from his position as Chief Executive for personal reasons.

The directors are pleased to confirm that Michael Nicholson, the Club's current Director of Legal and Football Affairs, will assume the role of acting Chief Executive Officer and director of the Company. Michael has been a senior executive of Celtic for 8 years and has been at the heart of decision making at Celtic working closely with the CEO and the Football Department.

Commenting on the announcement, Chairman, Ian Bankier said:

"We thank Dom for his efforts on behalf of the Club and everyone wishes Dom and his family very well for the future.

I would also like to welcome Michael to the Board and look forward to continuing to work with him to deliver future success for the Club."

Dom McKay said: "I'd like to thank the Board and everyone at Celtic for their support and wish everyone at Celtic every success for the future."

All a bit of a shamble. You can just tell that all is not well across the City.
He is the guy on sfa or spfl boards

I went into Kerrydale Street to see what that mob were saying about it. One 'interesting' post came from a guy who claimed to be friendly with one of Dominic McKay's friends. He claimed that the guy told him earlier this week that McKay's entire demeanour had seemed to have changed in the previous 10 days and that this "did not bode well for the club".
Coinciding with the end of the window. Promises made to Ange, not adhered to, he’s kicking off?

Who is the guy anyways , I get he was there CEO but what’s his association and history with irafc ?

always a good start point in ruling tweets of hate etc in or out

More likely what he found swept under the carpet.
Hey Dom, there's a room at the end of a corridor. Never, ever go in there.

Dom went in.
1287902.gif

“Personal reasons” is business speak for someone getting the sack/NDA to ensure reasons aren’t made public

Timing suggests it wasn’t “personal reasons”

I intend to agree. especially the send off from the plc.

Can some techy put liewells face on glitter singing "it's good to be back"?
"Do you wanna be in my gang" would work too.

Back