Doncaster & Co. must be up to something really snide

I've thought for a while that at the first sign of us becoming successful again they'll try and undermine us somehow - the push to have points taken off for sectarian singing or something similar will go into overdrive.

Make no mistake the tide is turning, I have every confidence in DK being fully aware and ready for the inevitable attack on our club and our fans, at last we have someone willing to fight our corner.

All this story does in make Scottish football look bad, I don't understand why someone in his position wouldn't just shut up and get on with it. Unless of course he is under pressure, and this story is to try and scare off any potential replacements.

The real deal here is someone else less %^*& ing ugly and without a flat top hair doo is battering the giblets aff his wife and using his slippers while he gets sent off to work!!!!!:p:cool:

The really insidious thing about this piece is it's masquerading (not too successfully) as being all about poor Neils hard time in Scotland for standing up for Scottish fitba' but the underlying theme here is he and his family have been hounded for their lives by the Big Bad Rangers Supporters!
So he's akin to a Saint in the eyes of the sellik support who'd never say a bad word against him then eh?
Total bollocks!

They don't print this sort of nonsense in such quantities unless something's up.

I notice in one of the Doncaster articles there is mention of the conflict of interest story. It may be that he is the weak link here rather than Shifty.

It looks to me like the ground is being prepared for a battle on several fronts.

Is there any actual evidence of these hate crimes?

There surly would be because if my kids and wife couldn’t live with me because of abuse then I am sure there would be records kept such as crime reference numbers etc.

The record could be called out for this

Another thread on this and as others have said this planted story about his family is absolute lies and bullshit to paint us in a bad light

The timelines don’t add up re the kids and going to school - 2012 he says they been apart as the kids were going to school And they decided it was safer down South

Article says his kids are 5 & 7 so how does that add up?

More lies from Keech and the Rebel

Time to ban the c.unts

5 year old not even born in 2012!,

There has been a constant drip drip of articles demonising Rangers fans. It's really noticeable. Agenda driven as ever.

What a twisted narrative. His wife probably hates him, hates staying in this shitter of a country and is happy to stay away meaning that she doesn't have to pump him regularly.

The Scottish game is in poor standing partly due to his negligence. Just not worth his wage.

Why he would draw more attention to himself with this interview I don't know. A failure.

I've thought for a while that at the first sign of us becoming successful again they'll try and undermine us somehow - the push to have points taken off for sectarian singing or something similar will go into overdrive.

I agree.'They' are definitely up to something in preparation of us returning to our rightful place at the top of Scottish foofball.It's coming faster than they ever dreamed it could and they're hurting bad.

If he gets a hard time its because he is absolutely shit at his job. For 10 years he has been actively overseeing the demise of Scottish football and it will continue to stagnate as long as he and his ilk infest it.

And Keef's Klaxon Klan preparing the way with a 'feel sorry for Neil' barrage.

The finger firmly pointed in Rangers direction.

The atmosphere being created - - criticism of Doncaster and his actions equals you want to kill his wife and kids.

I wonder what they are up to?

GTF then !

It’s all to do with the new compliance officer

They have employed another Celtic supporter but don’t want us saying anything about it so this is them throwing up the defence early.

They have employed another Celtic supporter but don’t want us saying anything about it so this is them throwing up the defence early.

Exactly what I was thinking all staged managed, if we complain or she gets any on line abuse, then they can turn this against us, very cleverly done by those running Scottish football!

Another Glasgow Lord Provost style promotion from within.

I won't forget 2012 in a hurry.

The only football boss to be abused was David Longmuir, for not towing the party line during the witch hunt.

If anything he must have been under a severe amount of pressure before he was forced out the door in a coup, sorry "merger".

Doncaster is both corrupt and hopeless. Only in a job because he's a yes man for the horrible bastards that really have control of Scottish Football.

tenor.gif

Barry Hearne said in 2014 scottish football is understated, undersold and mired in “too much self-pity, he slaughtered the organization for being basically useless and not fit for purpose. Press at the time said he was a loud mouth who didnt know what he was talking about. Turns out he was spot on, Doncaster and his hit squad are fecking hopeless.

There has to be more than this.

Could it be an indication they're going to go down the CAS route?

Back